Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

I bought myself a ticket ! LMH better be there! lol. Who else is going ?

Hi @Kris Silva  Please whatever you feel comfortable sharing!  I saw on X (you've probably seen it as well) a couple of people are going.  USA_minoz, who seems to fly all over the world, has a ticket.  Have fun!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 8/1/2024 at 6:57 AM, Nikaa said:

We will get so much fun content in August! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):Hope we get more and more good news and updates. :D :approves:

@Nikaa   I hope so.....  Pachinko will be fun, but I guess this time I’ll wait until all episodes are out before I start watching. Hehehe – I hope I can do this.  :yaaa:

• Wiggle 2

*** I'm excited to watch "Pachinko 2" and "Bad Memory Eraser".    :doggie:

Exciting K-Dramas that will be released in August 2024

As we step into August 2024, K-drama enthusiasts have plenty to be excited about. The month promises an amazing lineup of new releases that cater to all tastes, from heartwarming romances to thrilling mysteries. Whether you're a long-time fan or a newcomer to the world of K-dramas, this month’s offerings are bound to keep you entertained.

So get ready to update your binge list. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the most anticipated K-dramas set to hit your screens this month.

Pachinko (Season 2)

1722060741-pachinko.jpg

Release Date: August 23
Cast: Lee Minho, Kim Minha

This captivating and emotional tale spans four generations, weaving themes of war, love, separation, and triumph across Korea, Japan, and the United States. The story unfolds in parallel narratives: one in Osaka in 1945, where Sunja faces difficult choices to ensure her family's survival during World War II, and the other in Tokyo in 1989, where Solomon embarks on a journey of new beginnings.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/exciting-k-dramas-that-will-be-released-in-august-2024

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Does anyone know the point of the "IG story" if it there for only a short while?  i always miss it.

@CarolynH  Normally, IG Stories disappear after 24 hours or it can be as long as 60 seconds. But, most of the time, there is a 15-second limit per individual Instagram Story. If you upload a video that's longer than 15 seconds, Instagram will cut it into 15-second pieces that are played one after the other. And Stories are only visible to your followers.   :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Nice that he's wearing a gift from fans.  I wonder how his eye got infected

@CarolynH  :Ohboy3:   Does Lee Min Ho wear contact lenses? I know one of the most common ways to get an eye infection is to sleep in your contact lenses. Many minor eye infections heal well on their own.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH  :Ohboy3:   Does Lee Min Ho wear contact lenses? I know one of the most common ways to get an eye infection is to sleep in your contact lenses. Many minor eye infections heal well on their own.  

I thought he had lasik, but not sure.  I wore contacts for years, but was diligent about removing and cleaning them.  I have noticed that he touches his eyes a fair amount.  If his fingers weren't clean, he might have gotten an infection that way.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 shows like Hierarchy that bring in high-stakes drama and thrilling twists

6. The Heirs

Cast: Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin
Director: Kang Shin Hyo
Runtime: 20 episodes
Genre: Romance, Drama, Teen, School
Seasons: 1
Release Year: 2013

The Heirs, also known as The Inheritors, is a classic high school drama that follows the lives of privileged teenagers as they navigate love, friendship, and family expectations. At the center of the story is Kim Tan, the heir to a large conglomerate, who falls in love with Cha Eun Sang, a girl from a poor background. 

Both in Hierarchy and The Heirs, two worlds tend to collide and they must confront the challenges of their different social statuses and the pressures of inheriting their families' legacies.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/shows-like-hierarchy-1337729

• Like 2

*** On August 10, Apple TV unveiled the second trailer of Pachinko season 2. Here, we can see that Kim Min Ha fights to survive amid the hardships of life and protect her child. Kim Min Ha as Sunja smiles slightly after seeing her first love, Koh Hansu (Lee Min Ho) back in her life. I'm excited to see the chemistry between Kim Min Ha’s Kim Sunja and Lee Min Ho’s Koh Hansu.   :kitty:

Pachinko season 2 new trailer

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-d1fWkyvwo/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4c2a7b60-bbb6-4924-8d07-0d70d01ff3db

67016466_pachinko-kim-min-ha.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1