Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. Now, I know why he's heading to Milan - it’s fashion week season. I think he's attending the Boss fashion show. I'm happy that he’s still a global ambassador of the German brand. "Too handsome to handle" indeed! I always love his airport fashion. It is never too much – clean and classy always.   :heartxoxo:

• Like 4

On 9/21/2023 at 11:07 AM, CarolynH said:

Arrival!

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this clip. This is just WOW! It's a head-turning visuals at the airport. He looks dapper. He's invited again to watch Hugo Boss' presentation at Milan Fashion Week 2024. As far as I remember, he also attended the brand's Spring/Summer 2023 show for MFW last time.   :piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

*** Kim Bum's comment under Lee Min Ho's latest Instagram post on September 20th made me laugh. The latter shared a few photos of him leaving for Milan with the caption - "I will be back safely". While he posed for the photos in a car, Kim Bum commented something 'I will cut your bangs'.  - hahaha - They have shown their close bond on multiple occasions but their social media interactions are always iconic. I could not stop laughing. Kim Bum made an extremely hilarious comment under this post. I love their friendship together with their friendly banter.   :Megalol:  :winkx:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxZp7tNyfqE/?img_index=1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh my goodness wasn’t last night incredible. That huge crowd which looked even bigger then last year’s Boss event. Him arriving and making time for his fans. And then being the opener for the show……..he looked fabulous.

He looked so happy especially when he and Naomi Campbell were having their photos taken and then when the Boss boss hugged him and was so obviously thrilled.
It was great watching it live on YouTube. 
I bet he was nervous doing it but as an actor he carried it off with aplomb.

It seemed to pick up themes from Minho’s New Word New Meta video.

I liked the clothes as well and good on them for having a plus sized model on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It certainly got off to a great start!

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2023/09/knets-amazed-as-lee-min-ho-opens-boss.html

Knets amazed as Lee Min Ho opens Boss fashion show in Milan

1695482316479541-0.png

1695482300841848-1.png

Lee Min Ho opens Boss fashion show at Milan Fashion Week.

Comments:

1. Wow while watching the fashion show, It felt like he was acting in a drama or movie.
2. Wow he is tall, so a long coat looks good on him. The opening was so cool.
3. Stylish.
4. Wow so handsome.
5. Wow you look like a prince.
6. Oh cool.
7. Awesome force, his charisma is awesome.
8. It’s rare to have an aura that can dominate a stage like that. Wow
9. Yaa it’s crazy so cool.
10. Wow that’s cool.
11. He is the main character!! Lee Min Ho is so cool.
12. His aura is really strong on the big stage. He is really tall, his proportions are amazing, and he has great vibes.
13. Wow Lee Min Ho is so cool. He didn’t feel nervous at the opening and looked relaxed.
14. Wow really handsome and so cool.

Source: The Qoo

Lee Min Ho looks good on Boss opening show

Comments:

1. He really good at it.
2. It was so cool.
3. Eye acting is amazing.
4. Perhaps because he is an actor, he expresses himself through acting so it feels natural.
5. In fact the main character is clearly Lee Min Ho haha.
6. Only fashion week but looks like that.
7. The force is amazing.
8. The force is so cool.
9. Handsome and sexy.
10. Wow you look handsome Lee Min Ho.
11. Wow Lee Min Ho is awesome.
12. Lee Min Ho’s scale is extraordinary no matter what he does. The opening stage is so cool.
13. It’s crazy.. it’s really cool. The force is amazing.
14. Lee Min Ho is a big hit. The Boss event was directed like a science fiction movie, and Lee Min Ho was in charge of the opening and showed off his unique actor aura to the fullest.
15. It would be awkward if he did something wrong on the fashion show stage, but he did it well.
16. It’s cool, really cool.
17. Lee Min Ho seems to shine even more on the big stage, and he does so naturally and is amazing.

Source: DC Inside

• Like 4
  • Love 2