Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

spacer.pngI loved this episode so much... 

loved how he likes to play with camera focus and a very nice camera filter. 
loved also how he used drone shot beautifully and both of them were so natural i think no make up? And seunggi sang the song the way Minho direct it. Cool! 

I love it!!! Last but not least the backsound as i post in here. I never knew Minho listen to this kind of song, the more reason to love him :partyblob:

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, syntyche said:

happy day indeed, @Min2206! I love love that laugh!

I hope Min Ho-ssi would do more of this kind of movie-log.   We get to see him "raw" - unplugged.   I guess LMH is very comfortable with any person, more so LSG who is down-to-earth, like him.  
He did not even deleted / edited the parts where LSG teasing him , eg he was "stressing" on the part which he feels camping should be fun and relaxed.   :D

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I hope Min Ho-ssi would do more of this kind of movie-log.   We get to see him "raw" - unplugged.   I guess LMH is very comfortable with any person, more so LSG who is down-to-earth, like him.  
He did not even deleted / edited the parts where LSG teasing him , eg he was "stressing" on the part which he feels camping should be fun and relaxed.   :D

I love to see their goofy selves. It's nice to see LMH being comfortable around friends like LSG. 

Wouldn't it be fun if we see him in a vlog next with JIW, perhaps cook a meal with him? :) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho's alluring eyes command your attention in his new handsome selfie

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho took to his Instagram page to treat his 22.4 million followers on Instagram with a handsome selca that lay emphasis on his striking eyes.

Lee Min-ho, who manages to leave fans besotted with every incredible performance of his, is also undoubtedly one of the most good-looking Korean actors out there. With an impressive acting repertoire with classics like Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs and Legend of the Blue Sea under his kitty, Min-ho has truly established himself as a top Hallyu star with millions and millions of admirers under Minoz (fandom name).

Moreover, Min-ho also enjoys a huge fan following on Instagram as he currently has 22.4 million followers, which rapidly increases by the day. The 33-year-old actor is also very active on the social media platform and treats his fans with some breathtaking candid selfies and snaps detailing his daily life activities. Just a while back, The King: Eternal Monarch star posted a messy hair selfie of himself where his alluring eyes instantly demand your attention. Dressed in a black blazer, Min-ho truly makes even a simple selfie look 'Oh, so sexy!'

Meanwhile, besides creating quality content in his YouTube channel named Lee Min Ho Film, Min-ho is also currently busy shooting for the Apple TV+ series Pachinko, which also stars Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami and Jung Eun-chae. Pachinko is based on Min Jin-lee's best-selling novel of the same name and is based on four generations of a Korean immigrant family with Min-ho playing Hansu, a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-hos-alluring-eyes-command-your-attention-his-new-handsome-selfie-607300

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, syntyche said:

I love to see their goofy selves. It's nice to see LMH being comfortable around friends like LSG. 

Wouldn't it be fun if we see him in a vlog next with JIW, perhaps cook a meal with him? :) 

That would be cool.  I believe he would do one with JIW.    I don't really know JIW well - would be nice to watch them in view of their long-established friendship.   

Min Ho-ssi cutting onions  ... 2 men cooking :D  the portable cooking set makes things easier nowadays

7 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I saw you asking for new kdrama in 2021! 

:joy:  LMH was reading comments, I don’t know if he read mine or not, the comment section was crazy fast lol but I did my best to get my message across :coolshades:

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:

LSG sings really well - is it his song?  he sang it differently?

Yeah it’s his song 

LSG feeding LMH  - this is cute!

So so cuuuuuuute 

Bromance,, :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Love to see the casual, fun loving LMH  - its good to see him laughing , enjoying 

His laugh is the best, so healing :heart:

==============================

Article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003689939?lfrom=twitter

make sure to like if you have Naver account 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, syntyche said:

spacer.png

Hooray, message got lucky at the first try!  

Yup, I was viewing YT and saw you posted twice.:blush:

You are so lucky among those hundreds of messages, LMH pick and replied you.

So happy for you, chingu

@syntyche 

Thanks for the gif and I am reposting again.

I just love LMH here having a good time, natural self w/o any makeup  or hairdo.

Humble and down to earth person.

He knows that we are anxious to know what he's been up to these days, that is why he

takes to replied us via YT chat.  Such a caring person.

LEZPB3J.gif

• Awesome 3
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What is this shoot about @Nikaa94?  are you here :D

I’m curious to know 

what is this for? And Z? :rubchin: maybe some other schedule 

this picture and the other one he posted yesterday are from the same day? Right? His hairstyle and coat.,,,,,, 

Lee Min Ho is so nice and kind!! He is giving us so much content everyday!!! :partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

New article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003396803

Lee Min-ho, why are your legs so long... a beautiful suit fit

On the 5th, Lee Min-ho posted a photo taken during filming on his Instagram account. In the photo, Lee Min-ho is sitting in a chair and posing. Lee Min-ho wears an all-black suit and creates a dandy atmosphere. Lee Min-ho boasts a long girdle with his legs stretched to both sides. Lee Min-ho's amazing proportions captivate everyone. Lee Min-ho's warm visual catches the eye. Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has recently opened a YouTube channel'Leeminho film' to keep active communication with fans.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I’m curious to know 

what is this for? And Z?  maybe some other schedule 

this picture and the other one he posted yesterday are from the same day? Right? His hairstyle and coat.,,,,,, 

Lee Min Ho is so nice and kind!! He is giving us so much content everyday!!! 

Yes, @Nikaa94  the same hairstyle 

Happy that he keeps sharing.  He must be in jubilant mood!

sharing old pic cr https://twitter.com/jeniferalvarezn

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yes, @Nikaa94  the same hairstyle 

Happy that he keeps sharing.  He must be in jubilant mood!

Miniii, I think LMH will most likely update us through his IG when he goes to CN, I loved how LMH was reading questions in his live chat and answering our questions. How sweet of him to let us know he is in SK :fullofhearts: 

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 his eye shadow color and lipstick color matches, so nice.

:fullofhearts:

Yessssss, good Point :heart3:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Miniii, I think LMH will most likely update us through his IG when he goes to CN, I loved how LMH was reading questions in his live chat and answering our questions. How sweet of him to let us know he is in SK  

Yessssss, good Point 

Nikaa - I think he will  update us, he has such a caring heart and he knows we care for him too.

Love how he takes the effort to read those questions posted in the live chat till he says "eyes hurt" :blush: and

try his very best to reply back.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5