Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

He asked a question this time, what did he say?

Thank you for sharing @Nikaa94   He wrote in English - wow!  He is thinking of us Minoz.

I am going over to YT now!

Amazing video! The music part is so touching.

I have some screenshots of LMH interventions in the chat, like he saying he wants to go to Brazil. How do I post them here?

I have to check the ones written in hangul, to not repeat with those already posted. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, SophieH said:

super awesome he did such a great job! So naturally shot...Feels like we are watching a short film! LSG sang so well. 

Yeah, it was like watching a short film, LSG also sang well! Everything was perfect!!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Amazing video! The music part is so touching.

I have some screenshots of LMH interventions in the chat, like he saying he wants to go to Brazil. How do I post them here?

I have to check the ones written in hangul, to not repeat with those already posted. 

Thanks for sharing the video here @Nikaa94 
Lee Seung Gi is so cute -- he kept telling LMH - don't treat this like your house .. hahahaha:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Where is @leeminhosny  - can she do the gifs on that .. hahahahha

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah, it was like watching a short film, LSG also sang well! Everything was perfect!!

LSG sings really well - is it his song?  he sang it differently?

@SophieH I miss some of them, at least the first ones. And at 12.30 (my local time) the chat stop working for me and I couldn't reconnect until 12.49, so I rely on others to know if he said something more. And to translate the hangul parts. 

It's frustrating to know he is there, writing, and not be able to understand him. 

He is such a warm person! He doesn't help LSG setting up the tent unless asked, but he gives him a drink and jokes with him all along. And he told us to take care and be safe!! And in English, to reach the international community. My heart is melting. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

He is such a warm person! He doesn't help LSG setting up the tent unless asked, but he gives him a drink and jokes with him all along. And he told us to take care and be safe!! And in English, to reach the international community. My heart is melting. 

LSG was jokingly complaining that he should not work with a beginner -- i think the setting up of tent.  Then he asked LMH to start grilling

yea, we should not get the singer go hungry -- lol  Min Ho-ssi

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LSG was jokingly complaining that he should not work with a beginner -- i think the setting of tent.  Then he asked LMH to start grilling

yea, we should not the singer go hungry -- lol  Min Ho-ssi

I don't remember where, but when LSG posted that photo some people said he tagged LMH on a statue behind him. Looks like it wasn't a statue but LMH himself :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Missprincesa said:

I don't remember where, but when LSG posted that photo some people said he tagged LMH on a statue behind him. Looks like it wasn't a statue but LMH himself :joy:

Ahhh, so peeps were talking about this.

LSG feeding LMH  - this is cute!

Love to see the casual, fun loving LMH  - its good to see him laughing , enjoying 

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahhh, so peeps were talking about this.

LSG feeding LMH  - this is cute!

Love to see the casual, fun loving LMH  - its good to see him laughing , enjoying 

Please, can you tell me how to insert images? I only know to insert tweets :sweatingbullets:

They look cute together, indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2