Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Wow, our boy has friends among the senior K-actors :o That's a nice tidbit isn't it? :)

And CJ E&M, the producers of "Proj. Chromite", are also the group behind KCON so that must also be the connection for LMH's sudden appearance in KCON LA this weekend. I wonder if this group has anything to do with MYM, too. Well, they just happen to be the biggest entertainment group in Korea so I like that our boy is now playing with the big boys in the business. A welcome change, indeed. 

More pics at the BH promo in HK....

uri oppaaahhh :wub:

aed82facjw1f671jgdrl2j20rs15oe81.jpg

"Thanks to Innisfree" :P

aed82facjw1f671k1eopzj20rs15oqv5.jpg

His "heart" must be the cutest out there ;)

aed82facjw1f671kbyp9jj20rs15oe81.jpg

cr minoz_peace

• Like 10

@gtLmh0622 If that were true, then he seems to be a prized  asset of CJ E&M albeit indirectly. I admire the fact that after a long relationship with a comparably small shop like Starhaus he didn't opt to join a big agency but instead opened his own whose main focus is his career.  This seems to be the route opted by major stars whose names alone can create projects without need for support from big agencies. And for LMH to do it even before he turned 30 is testament to his star wattage and industry clout. 

I tell you, he's proven time and again that there is a lot of substance between those ears even though he tries to fool us by his humility, simplicity and cuteness B)

79cb95e3jw1f673pf6nkwj20kn0rsh5o.jpg

cr BeanieWei

• Like 7

@pixie0622. It seems LA Kcon is different from NY Kcon. 

I got this email from KCon USA and it says you have to pay for convention tickets in LA Kcon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only 3 more days left until we PARTY it up at #KCON16LA! 

Make sure to register & purchase your convention tickets to fully experience everything K-POP, K-DRAMA, K-FASHION, K-BEAUTY, & KOREAN FOOD all in ONE place! 
 Bring your friends and family to attend the summer party of the year! 
Single day tickets are $10 and 3 day ticket sales are $25. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

I got this email from KCon USA and it says you have to pay for convention tickets in LA Kcon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to register & purchase your convention tickets to fully experience everything K-POP, K-DRAMA, K-FASHION, K-BEAUTY, & KOREAN FOOD all in ONE place! 

Hi Kris Silva ye, they're different. Actually, KCON is an annual convention and concert that is held annually in the U.S. since some years ago and has since expanded as well to Japan and United Arab Emirates! It’s a mega event for fans of K-entertainment or anyone interested in K-culture. Each year, there have been expansions in days of KCON. It originated as a one-day event, but KCON LA last year was 3-days of convention & (2) consecutive nights of concerts.  KCON is aimed at achieving more interactions between artists and their fans, and there’s nowhere else you can get a better chance at seeing your idol up close and personal than at KCON! The organizers have developed a voucher system. Vouchers are basically scratch or peel cards that determine whether or not you’ve won their fan engagement. Fan engagements take place throughout the convention in a separate room or area. The more expensive your ticket, the better your benefits are. Not only does KCON offer goodies and sweet, exclusive benefits with certain ticket packages, but also fan engagement vouchers. Fan engagement vouchers range from Hi-Touch, audience passes & red carpet passes & sometimes Q&A session for the artists. (Hi-touch is basically going up in a line to high-five your artists.) BTW, you can't get to choose which artist for the fan engagement.  It’s all random. But, you can bet all the performers and featured guests will all be at Red Carpet, which is why Red Carpet passes are very sought after. Even if you purchase cheaper tickets, you will still have a chance at artist engagements. Everyone gets a chance at artist passes. But each year is slightly different from the last.  KCON does NOT do autographs sessions anymore. Remember that you only are guaranteed what is listed under your ticket tier. For NY, all tickets come with a pass to the convention because it’s in the same venue. For LA, you have to buy concert tickets AND convention tickets, which are separate venues. But don’t worry, the convention tickets are very affordable for all days.  There is a large variety of booths set up at KCON, ranging from skin care, K-pop merchandise, fashion, fanclub booths, company booths, and more. The convention is always free camera policies, meaning you can bring your cameras & video cameras and take photos as you want. It's just that  KCON usually does not allow for professional photography and recording during the concert because it is a live broadcast event. :P

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Thank you @Kris Silva yes, CarolynH and I have purchased our tickets and we can't wait to par-taaay :P Word has it that he will be in one of the panels (for k-drama) albeit no date was given. 

I just want to see even a strand of his hair, God praying.gif

43f1fcfbjw1f68y0u4sx5j20jf0sg40p.jpg

cr ladyboss

CoYwT0zVIAEDwH_?format=jpg&name=large

cr Wish

• Like 8

Hi, lurker here going out of lurker mode because I'm excited LMH is coming to LA! I'm also going to the Kcon event but I don't know when or where LMH will appear. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

@pixie0622pls share more info on where he will show up at the event. I'll be too happy to see even just a glimpse of him or just breathing the same air with him!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

@CarolynH short shorts and if gets really hot I'll happily be waiting to see him go topless :P 

in fact once the news of him attending Kcon LA came out, him against the beach was the first thing that came to mind lol hunting him down at huntington might be a good idea as well

I'm happy that this time he won't be there for any shootings but rather to meet his fans.. pixie, carolyn and everyone who'd attend the con to see our boy I hope you all would see him and interact with him! enjoy and keep us updated :D

can't wait to see the updates on this boy in LA and the good vibes that come with it

9ec99df1gw1f68w0tlhwhj215o1qi7ef.jpg

cr. Go_0617

Spoiler

9ec99df1gw1f68w0uaunhj215o1qi10s.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks @Latifah_!  As weird as it sounds, I want to see him to confirm that he actually exists. I'd love to find something to buy with his handsome face  on it.  

@pixie0622We should wear something to catch his eye---bikini (?) dye our hair pink (?) lol

I wonder where he stays when he is in LA.  He has some friends from school in LA, doesn't he?  I hope he finds time to visit with them too.

• Like 3