Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

36 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@adlyn13:  I posted in the FB group that we joined before watching GB last year hoping that you would see it. I think the timing caught us by surprise so we were unable to organize a group as we did last year to watch GB.  You definitely want to see LMH on the big screen if you can.  As Pixie said, he is beyond gorgeous in BH.  

@joannabof:  Did you watch BH?

Just returned home but watched it few hours ago was just in town and hanging out with some friends. The Movie was absolutely amazing and on top of that Lee Min Ho delivered amazing job and the action performance he put on oh boy...:wub: I was actully surprised to see so many british people turn up at the cinema to cheer on Lee Min Ho. Right before the movie started in the cinema I was hearing Lee Min Ho is in this movie whispers allover the cinema. You could really feel how much excitement and respect they had for Lee Min Ho and for them it was like a sensation just the fact that Lee Min Ho was in the movie.  Lee Min Ho has a certain effect on people It was a good feeling that I was familiar with. 

I also strongly recommand people to not miss the opportunity and hope to god that we will see more Movies like that with Lee Min Ho because the audience absolutely loves the lad and has a certain magic going for him. I really loved his badassery action scenes and the creative moves he put on was breathe taking. It's like if he makes kicking axx look awesome.. 

This is the movie description from my local Cinema

RfkhgqR.png

• Like 13

we have some great feedbacks here and I absolutely loved reading them :wub: thank you pinkmonster, pixie and joanna! 

how am I supposed to content my excitement now? *sobs* I too wanna have a look at Lee San on the big screen :tears:

I'm really glad to know that our bb's movie is lighthearted, worth a second watch and appropriate for all ages xD 

Bounty Hunters profit has exceeded 20 billion won in just 3 days! how amazing is that? 

so happy with its overwhelming success *does the victory dance* definitely the Lee Min Ho effect is one of its success factors~

• Like 9

@joannabof Thanks for sharing your BH experience. The theater we went to in LA wasn't full (we caught the mid-afternoon screening so we could enjoy a good Korean dinner afterwards) and the audience (as far as I could see) was predominantly Asian which is not surprising due to its location. 

@Latifah_ girl, I hope you do get the chance to see it on the big screen. I believe that uri Minho was created for cinema. He has the face (and body) that is best appreciated on a giant screen. I just gasp when he comes onscreen.

I also want to add that BH is not City Hunter. The best way I can describe it is if CH is Bourne Identity, BH is Ocean's 11 with 5 members out on a hunt not a heist. 

LMH was created to do action films, too :wub:

Another look at his action scenes. He really did them!  :astonished:

9770658cgw1f5hf3ktwckg20dw065b2a.gif

9770658cgw1f5hf3ee3ggg20c805zkjl.gif

9770658cgw1f5hf39b3isg20dw05tqv5.gif

cr minoz_selene

• Like 13

4 hours ago, urkhan said:

Minoz-Vietnam post there Pics and updates at the Cinema

I'm excited for the Action and comedy of all things

Hi urkhan, thanks for sharing the photos. So NICE to see that LMH's movie broke box office records on its opening in China. I heard that it grossed 9 billion won ($7.8 million).  This is to think that “Bounty Hunters” is currently competing in the C-market with several Hollywood blockbusters.  And I read that the movie has risen to #1 on most-searched lists on sites like Baidu and Weibo. Congratulations to LMH & the cast! :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

10704 SBS 굿모닝연예 이민호주연영화 '바운티헌터스' 中 개봉첫날 90억원 수익

160704 MBC연예투데이 이민호 신작, 中 개봉 첫날 90억원 수입

cr GoodboySR

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing these news clips mentioning about the 9-billion won profit that this movie got in the 1st day. I'm happy for LMH. He did an awesome job.  I'm sure he's happy about it, too. :P

• Like 5

Liu Yifei cheers on Lee Min-ho's "Bounty Hunters"

Lee Min-ho's "Bounty Hunters" which was released in China on July 1st, is on a roll.

Liu Yifei posted on her SNS, "It's so good. Everyone should go and see the movie in the theaters!" Other local stars also posted on their SNS to promote the movie.

Directed by Sin Tae-ra, "Bounty Hunters" is a 30 billion won global Asian comedy action movie about a bounty hunter.

The movie is a collaboration between Korea and China and the breaking point has become even before the release of the movie.

"Bounty Hunters" is also looking forward to be being released in England, Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/liu-yifei-cheers-on-lee-min-ho-s-bounty-hunters-96306.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&u

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

we have some great feedbacks here and I absolutely loved reading them :wub: thank you pinkmonster, pixie and joanna! 

how am I supposed to content my excitement now? *sobs* I too wanna have a look at Lee San on the big screen :tears:

I'm really glad to know that our bb's movie is lighthearted, worth a second watch and appropriate for all ages xD 

Bounty Hunters profit has exceeded 20 billion won in just 3 days! how amazing is that? 

so happy with its overwhelming success *does the victory dance* definitely the Lee Min Ho effect is one of its success factors~

Hi Latifah, wahhh.........20-billion won for just (3) days..........it's amazing indeed! I also read one article that says - the movie has raked in about 50 million yuan ($758,000). Ye, Liu Yifei posted on her SNS that she likes the movie. She encourages everyone to go and see the movie in the theaters!  :P

*** I wonder what this is............. :(

Lee Min Ho’s Agency To Take Strict Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

Lee Min Ho’s Agency To Take Strict Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

Lee Min Ho’s agency, MYM Entertainment, recently announced via their official Facebook that they would be taking legal action against netizens who have been spreading false rumors about the actor and posting malicious comments.

The agency stated that with the continuation of these unlawful acts, they can no longer overlook the issue. “In order to protect the rights of our artist, we will be taking severe legal action for defamation and any other cases of damage using the documents we have gathered as evidence.”

MYM continued, “Taking advantage of freedom of speech and anonymity to hurt others through writing is assault and considered a cyber crime. To protect our artists and help create a wholesome internet culture, we will be taking action without settlement or leniency and do whatever we can to make sure the perpetrators are punished accordingly.”

On July 4, a source from MYM stated to TV Report, saying that they had received a lot of tips and requests for action from fans, and that, after much deliberation, finally decided to take legal action.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho’s film “Bounty Hunters” has had huge success in China, grossing 9 billion won (approximately $7.8 million) on its first day in theaters.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho to take legal action against those spreading malicious rumors against him

lee-min-ho_1467603535_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho will be taking legal action against those spreading false rumors about him.

His label MYM Entertainment announced, "Recently, some netizens have been spreading false information, and posting malicious content that attack our label's artist on portal sites and online communities. This illegal action on defaming the artist's character has been going on continuously and we cannot let this continue anymore."

SEE ALSO: Did Lee Min Ho struggle with language barriers for his Chinese movie?

They continued, "We will be taking action to protect our label artist's rights against hate comments aimed to hurt. If more cases of defamation of character or other harm comes to be, we will be taking strong legal action through the evidence we've collected. Hurting by hiding under anonymity and claiming freedom of expression is violence, and this is a cyber crime. MYM Entertainment will be protecting our label artist and will be taking legal action without any warning or agreements if we see actions that are against healthy internet culture."

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho to take legal action against rumor spreaders

Actor Lee Min Ho's agency will take a legal action against those involved in spreading false information about the actor. Reportedly, the company has been receiving lots of requests from Min Ho's true fans requesting an action against wrong doers.

The company released an official statement via their Facebook account. The note read: "Some of the internet users have been spreading false information, and posting malicious content attacking our label's artist on portal sites and online communities. This illegal action on defaming the artist's character has been going on continuously and we cannot let this continue anymore."

The agency further stated that they will make sure that the perpetrators are punished accordingly, without any settlement or showing leniency.

The statement read: "We will be taking action to protect our label artist's rights against hate comments aimed to hurt. If more cases of defamation of character or other harm comes to be, we will be taking strong legal action through the evidence we've collected."

"Taking advantage of freedom of speech and anonymity to hurt others through writing is assault and considered a cyber crime. To protect our artists and help create a wholesome internet culture, we will be taking action without settlement or leniency and do whatever we can to make sure the perpetrators are punished accordingly," MYM Entertainment posted.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-take-legal-action-against-rumor-spreaders-2212

• Like 6

The fourth day of Bounty Hunters screened, the box office was # 2 and RMB 21 million (accumulated 138 million) on 22:30. Actually the students have not taken summer vacation yet, and many provinces of south China are suffering for storm rain. So the box office is really not bad. The #1/3/4 are all from Hollywood.
But July 8, the students' summer vacation will begin and there will be six new movies released on that day. sweata_thumb.gifsweata_thumb.gif
Keep fighting !! Bounty Hunters !!

005DCUQYjw1f5i98yxvn7j30hr0vk42j.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 10

Thanks @gtLmh0622 for the box office updates on BH. Hope its impressive run continues through the week. I'm amazed at how C-Minoz are rallying together to keep the momentum going. I read that even some of the C-Minoz sunbaenims are donating tickets for students who want to watch the movie but don't have the funds. Way to go, Minoz!

Now this is interesting. Not only is the movie slaying, but the music "Run"'sung by LMH and the duo Yu Quan is slaying the charts, too! It's now #4 in the Billboard China V charts! >>http://www.billboard.com/charts/china-v-chart Another feather in our boy's cap :)

005Uf2zYjw1f5iq1vpni3j30oc0glgo0.jpg

c56ffde5gw1f5i8ogu75kj20hs0qogoo.jpg

IT would be also interesting to see how BH is doing in other countries. I saw some initial figures but there's no ID of the source so we'll wait for more reliable data. 

New from Innisfree Thailand>>His Royal Long Legs :P

64441a2fjw1f5iddgdmfsj20ng1jk44l.jpg

via purple_candy

• Like 11

MORE --

Lee Min-ho's agency deals with keyboard warriors legally

photo743197.jpg

Lee Min-ho's agency MYM Entertainment posted a message on Facebook which states, "Several netizens have been spreading false rumors online and or have been making personal attacks on the artist (Lee Min-ho), defaming him and slandering him. We have decided this cannot go on anymore and we are taking legal measures on this. Evidence will be collected to do so. Using anonymity to hurt others is considered violence and a crime We will make sure such people will get the punishment they deserve and there will be no mercy".

Source : www.kookje.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2

5 K-Dramas And Couples We Can’t Wait To See In 2016

The second half of 2016 is going to be huge for K-drama fans. We have all experienced it: actors and dramas we love come and go, and we try to move on with our lives, and they move on to other projects. And we hate it. But this year, so many of the actors that we know and have missed sorely on the small screen are coming back. I’ve already said goodbye to weeks of my life, which I will undoubtedly be devoting to these dramas — and actors — below.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“Legend of the Blue Sea” (tentative English title)

lee min ho jun ji hyun

Starring Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho

The writer of “My Love From the Star,” Park Ji Eun, is back, and she’s brought together a pair of leads we probably thought we’d never see together. The drama is a fantasy romance that takes the motif of the mermaid story from Korea’s first historical storybook. No further details have been revealed about the characters or their romance, but until then, we have all these other dramas to invest our hearts in.

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is slated to air in November.

credit : soompi news

• Like 5