Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

These are uber kyeopta 2b6256a48576dfbc27b702b430987fda6d54306.

Bounty Hunter rescuing Minho Jr. 

e3970d78gw1etfip6ii4pg20b30awaft.gif

How the future looks like? heia_org.gif

e3970d78gw1etfiplqxxjg20m80ev468.gif

cr 뽀롱헌터스/ DC

Remember in one of his SINA interviews the interviewer told him that a Chinese fortuneteller foretold that he would have two sons in 2 years?  LMH was so flustered that he said that for that to happen, he would have to be doing something about it already? :lol: Well, what if he ends up with triplets? xiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gif

e3970d78gw1etfipdcrq7j20dw0af0v4.jpg

cr as tagged via jennylin83_MZ 

• Like 8

Hi @pixie0622, hope  you, and LMH  :lol: , had a great birthday ! 

Thanks for the Itunes tip. Does the itunes version have BTS videos, or just the movie ?   I want to get it if it includes extras like the DVD.

thanks @Kris Silva uri bb and I had a great time on our special day :D 

the iTunes ver is only the movie, unrated though whatever that means :P I also want to get the Blu-ray dvd with the bts and hope that the bts has eng subs too.

Edited by pixie0622
  • Like 1

@gtLmh0622 @Kris Silva Now I have a hankering for Gangnam Blues after seeing your posts lxhjiujie_org.gif

Did you know that GB [in HD!] is available in iTunes? I'm buying it so I can have his movie in my pocket for viewing whenever, wherever tootha_org.gif

@pixie0622, GB unrated in iTunes ? Wow !!!
Hope you can get the Blue-ray dvd soon and share more bts with us.   lxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.gif

• Like 1

Guest Hydrogenic

Lmao at these Lotty pics.. these old chaebols were in awe of LMH especially that old dude with the hat behind him.. he made me crack bigtime

Edited by Hydrogenic

Thanks for the Itunes tip. Does the itunes version have BTS videos, or just the movie ?   I want to get it if it includes extras like the DVD.

the iTunes ver is only the movie, unrated though whatever that means :P I also want to get the Blu-ray dvd with the bts and hope that the bts has eng subs too.

Do posters come with the Blu-ray package because I am looking for GB posters and how much do they cost?

Edited by Geolyvseven

Thank you @pixie0622, I am always around, just being a ninja :)

8b75dc48c9.gif

And.... better late than never --  Happy Belated Birthday

And... of course I didn't forget to bring well wishes from MinHo, a star for your wishes to come true & some money to buy pressies ;)

cvguxpk.jpg

mb7UBnB.jpg

But I bet you would settle for this anytime :wub:

fjkQyo0.gif

MH pictures credit as tagged & MH gif credit wooribin

• Like 7

Throw back Thursday.. 

Gu Jun Pyo

Hi, I missed this drama.............I love this series, too although it's not an original screenplay.I love it because the story takes you to some exotic locales, including New Caledonia in the South Pacific.The scenes were all filmed brilliantly.        
And the (4) cast - they're appropriately aged for their roles.You would be drooling when they appear especially LMH! I enjoyed watching this drama.That's why, this is one of my favorite dramas.I love that the show is romantic.You would enjoy seeing how love unfolds through this story.:P Thanks for sharing those NICE captures from the drama......:D

!

• Like 2

Do posters come with the Blu-ray package because I am looking for GB posters and how much do they cost?

Yes, posters ( 2 posters one LMH and One KRW, not sure how large though) and photo story book. approximately USD$46.00.

• Like 1

Yes, posters ( 2 posters one LMH and One KRW, not sure how large though) and photo story book. approximately USD$46.00.

Sounds good with the poster but which kind of poster do they have of LMH with the package? I wouldn't mind the one with the axe but wanted the one in the mud preferable large

Edited by Geolyvseven

Guest Hydrogenic

Throw back Thursday.. 

Gu Jun Pyo

Hi, I missed this drama.............I love this series, too although it's not an original screenplay.I love it because the story takes you to some exotic locales, including New Caledonia in the South Pacific.The scenes were all filmed brilliantly.        
And the (4) cast - they're appropriately aged for their roles.You would be drooling when they appear especially LMH! I enjoyed watching this drama.That's, this is one of my favorite dramas.I love that the show is romantic.You would enjoy seeing how love unfolds through this story.:P Thanks for sharing those NICE captures from the drama......:D
!

I love that drama, and one of my favorites of his shows but I still can't pick which is my favorite.. I really enjoyed that show especially the unique relationship between Gu Jun pyo and Jandi it was hilarious Tom and Jerry like couple.. it had some humor to it that left some impression on me

Edited by Hydrogenic