Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Video of LMH at KL AirportAt around :40 it looked like there was a small commotion--I think this was when a fan fell down so Minho stopped to help causing some security tension.  
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20140928 LeeMinho at KLIA heading back to Seoul

by Desmi Wei Jian
Welcome scene at ICNByp3vS3CcAA88Ke.jpg

LMH at ICN [HQ]
Long Legs and RS claimed ;))ByqeXumCIAEETvL.jpg:large

ByqAHcTCcAAQmtI.jpg:large

@kiklamino In response to your Q---IF he does not get an extension, he would have to report for service in October 2015.  And IF so, I guess that he would do ONE drama OR film AND a series of FM's before he wraps up things in October.  I would venture this guess:  He will apply for an extension which he will get so he will likely serve his mandatory 2-year service starting in 2016.  

[NEWS]From MWAVE class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Donates 50,000 USD to Build a Well with Fans in AfricaTaking part in a meaningful deed with his fans, Lee Min Ho took his first steps towards the project ′PMZ.′

To help build water well in Africa, Lee Min Ho donated 50,000 US dollars to Charity: Water, an NGO that works to provide clean, drinkable water to people who don′t have access. 

A rep from PMZ said on September 29,"In June, Lee Min Ho′s new donation platform, PMZ was born. With much support from the fans, a primary donation was collected." 

The rep continued, "The donations that were given by fans will be used to build a well in Malawi."

Known for being quite affectionate towards his fans, Lee Min Ho created the new donation platform, PMZ, to repay the love he′s received from the world by contributing back to society. 

′PMZ′ was created with the words ′Promise,′ ′Lee Min Ho′ and his fanclub, ′Minoz,′ coming up with the meaning, Lee Min Ho and his fans gather love to create even greater love.′ After much preparation, the project was finally born, giving Lee Min Ho and the fans another chance to communicate with each other while sharing love.
76981002.jpg
PMZ plans on having a new donation theme every year. The first theme of the year was water, which can change many things in the world. 

Also, the ′10,000 Knock′ project is also taking place through the site. For every member signed up on the site, 100 won will be donated. "Through a variety of methods, we′re actively working on meaningful deeds," said the rep.

"PMZ began because I wanted to share the love that I received from everyone," said Lee Min Ho. "I was always grateful to see that many fans did good deeds in my name, and I want continue communicating with all of you while taking part in good activities." 

SourceSAME NEWS CAME OUT IN VARIOUS MEDIA TODAY[C-NEWS] CHINA.AJUNEWS.COM [K-NEWS] OSEN    TV DAILY    NEWSEN   JOYNEWS24  TENASIA  etc. [J-NEWS] INNOLIFE

@pixie0622:  lol yes even his shadow is hot!   I don't know-a tough choice whether he is better looking smiling or serious.  I'm leaning toward the serious looking since I noticed him in Faith and he was almost always serious.  I also like him sleeping and even wet.  Wait, so when does he not look good?!  LOL. 
Hey..I want to be the security at the airport who has to pat him down!
@kiklamino-If he really is serious about Hollywood, you would think he would visit this forum and read what people in the US feel about him.  I would like to see him do some small project to test the water.  Are there enough of us in the US that would make a visit worthwhile?  I think he would smile and get a good laugh reading what we write about him.  
I thought I read he goes to MS next year.  If that's true, selfishly, I'd want him to do two projects to keep us occupied until he is discharged.  I believe service is 21 months and mandatory unless there is a medical reason.  But then again, maybe it would be my chance to get over him.  I think I'm somewhat crazy spending so much time on him.  I have no idea why I'm so hooked on him--enough to keep reading about him, looking at youtube videos, buying DVDs.  

So, there were over 5,000 fans packing the mall, that according to @mtdt, small  ;;)

Source: The New Paper

There must be some issue here on this board. I couldn't copy the article over, so please go to the source to read it. It says that the full report will be on their print edition on Sept 28. Hopefully someone will scan it :-)

@mtdt @yyanz1, thanks for your fa. Did you scream at the OSIM event? I watched the clips and almost screamed along =))

Korean star Lee Min Ho brings Causeway Point to a standstill

Sep 28, 201 - See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/m/korean-star-lee-min-ho-brings-causeway-point-standstill#sthash.9kP2JL0g.dpuf
Korean star Lee Min Ho brings Causeway Point to a standstill - See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/m/korean-star-lee-min-ho-brings-causeway-point-standstill#sthash.9kP2JL0g.dpuf

Sep 28, 201 - See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/m/korean-star-lee-min-ho-brings-causeway-point-standstill#sthash.9kP2JL0g.dpuf
By: JOCELYN LEE

More than 5,000 fans flocked to Causeway Point yesterday to catch a glimpse of their idol, Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho.

One fan, Miss Sherri Ng, had the deafening crowd green with envy all thanks to lip balm. Invited on stage to play games with the 27-year-old star, she was lucky enough to have Lee apply the balm to her lips..

Miss Ng, 38, told The New Paper on Sunday: "This is the first time someone has applied lip balm for me, and it's the handsome idol Lee Min Ho! My heart was beating very fast. It's like a dream come true."

The 30-minute public meet-and-greet session at the shopping mall was part of Osim's 35th Anniversary celebration. Lee endorses the brand's uDiva massage chair.

Read the full report in our print edition on Sept 28.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/m/korean-star-lee-min-ho-brings-causeway-point-standstill#sthash.9kP2JL0g.dpuf

pixie0622 said: [NEWS]From MWAVE class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Donates 50,000 USD to Build a Well with Fans in Africa

The donation has now reached $51,608

In the acknowledgement of your donation, it says:" When the project you helped fund is complete, you'll get a report with photos,

GPS coordinates and details about the exact community you helped."

This donation is worth 50 Million Won. I am still confused how this relates to PMZ's 10k Knock project. @alesia44‌ said that PMZ has not reached this target yet they've donated 50M won. If LMH is supposed to donate 100won for every Knock, this would only amount to 10M won YET he's donated 50M won. I don't get it.

pixie0622 said: This donation is worth 50 Million Won. I am still confused how this relates to PMZ's 10k Knock project. @alesia44‌ said that PMZ has not reached this target yet they've donated 50M won. If LMH is supposed to donate 100won for every Knock, this would only amount to 10M won YET he's donated 50M won. I don't get it.

This is the crowd in Malaysia. Guess only those fans who were qualified could attend

ByqHxsQCcAAfKBE.jpg

do the wrinkles on his shirt have a pattern???
ByqHxlWCMAA9j5F.jpg
cr: owner, via
===
I am looking for the recent interview where he was asked if he found it hard to always keep up his image and he said no. Have rummaged the last few pages, but couldn't find it. Does anyone still have the link? Thanks.

Guest Moonrain

Good Morning  ;;)
A close up of Minho at Incheon Airport todaybf80fe3bgw1ekt72bnierj215o0rsag6.jpg
aish look at the wet lips [Glutton]694c55d8gw1ekt8lgxjlhj21kw235b1i.jpg
Cr: Tagged
On the cover of a Japanese Magazine

9ff0fb0bjw1ekt7bk8xw2j20sg14cakj.jpg

Minho arriving in Incheon Airport this morning By 1light
http://youtu.be/Mi9srWcPqEs

Here's another video of the Singapore Event in Causeway Point

Guest Moonrain

[NEWS]
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho and His Fans Donate 50 Thousand Dollars to Dig Wells in Africalovelymorning September 28, 2014

On September 29, actor Lee Min Ho’s management agency, Starhaus Entertainment, revealed that Lee Min Ho’s donation platform, PROMIZ (PMZ), made a donation of 50 thousand dollars to Charity: Water. Charity: Water is a global non-profit organization that strives to bring clean water to people in developing nations.

929-lee-minho-promiz.png

This past June, Lee Min Ho started PMZ as a way to give back the love and support he receives from fans all around the world. PMZ comes from the combination of “promise,” “Lee Min Ho,” and his fan club, “MINOZ.” It holds the meaning, “The accumulated love between Lee Min Ho and his fans will be distributed.”After lots of preparation, he launched this campaign as a way to make a long-term connection with his fans and give back to the rest of the world.

A representative of PMZ reported, “For right now the primary donation amount has been collected. The money collected by fans with care will be donated to the affiliated organization and it will be used to help with the digging of wells in the Malawi region of Africa.”

PMZ will choose a different theme for donating every year, and promote accordingly. The first theme for 2014 was “water,” and it held the meaning of life, as it is its source, and has the ability to make many changes.

Through their site, they also launched the “10M KNOCK” project. For this project, they will donate 100 Won (approximately 10 cents in USD) for every person that registers. With regards to this project, a representative stated, “We are trying to launch many different kinds of projects to continue with a diverse group of meaningful activities.”

929-lee-minho-knock.png

Lee Min Ho stated, “I started PROMIZ because I wanted to share the love that everyone was giving me. There are any fans that do good deeds in my name and I am always grateful for that. Even in the future I will connect with fans in various ways, and I would like to continue with meaningful activities with my fans as well.”

Have any MINOZ members out there participated yet?

Credit

adamfever said:
I've got to say that the communication of this project is very confusing to us. I don't get it either.
If my memory serves me right, LMH said that he and Minoz would do projects together to help the community. He encouraged Minoz to participate by registering PMZ by matching 100won for a knock. But maybe we were all confused as where it led to, and how things worked, so not many have registered as expected (I might be totally wrong here), so Minho just went ahead and made a donation of  $50K.

What I think PMZ should have done is to announce that LMH chose Charity: water to be the charity where both him and Minoz would do together, that the goal was to raise $50k in xxx days, and Minho started first with a donation of , say, $25k, and the remaining $25k would be for Minoz to contribute within xxx days. That would be much better. Minoz knows clearly what need to be done, and when.

I want to share some gif picture from lmh-therapy tumblr. She also met him on Singapore.

"Aww. There are plenty of great actors around but I guess Minho’s character is the reason why I like him" by lmh-therapy

These men confused to find a place for him to stand, and Lee Min Ho offers a place to stand beside him.
tumblr_n9uhpxEo0q1tx7ds3o3_r1_250.giftumblr_n9uhpxEo0q1tx7ds3o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9uhpxEo0q1tx7ds3o2_r2_250.giftumblr_n9uhpxEo0q1tx7ds3o4_r1_250.gif

Guest Moonrain

[NEWS] THE STAR ONLINE class="headline" style="margin: 20px 0px 30px; padding: 0px; border: none; font-family: 'Droid Serif', Georgia, 'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', Palatino, serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(32, 90, 152); font-size: 40px; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"South Korean actor thrills fansmain_sz_2909_p8final_4cols.ashx?w=620&h=

KUALA LUMPUR: An appearance by South Korean actor Lee Min-ho here delighted some 700 fans who turned up to see him.

Those who came for the exclusive meet-and-greet event at the Kuala Lumpur Conven­tion Centre yesterday were treated to games and lively banter from the actor.

“It’s my third time in Malaysia and I’m very happy to meet my fans here,” said Lee, 27.

The celebrity was flashing his smile and thanking the mostly female crowd throughout the hour-long session.

Lee rose to popularity after the release of the drama series Boys Over Flowers in 2009. He has also appeared in City Hunter, Personal Preference and most recently The Heirs.

Listed as one of the top 20 hottest South Korean male celebrities by CNN, Lee is the recipient of many awards such as the Korean Updates Awards for Best Actor and SBS Drama Awards for Top 10 Stars.

The event was organised by OSIM.

Lee is the ambassador of the OSIM uDiva massage chair.

Credit

@alesia44 PMZ was not meant for international fans i think (except maybe Japan), as usual we are left to fend for ourselves. but in https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho its accessible and we have one more day to donate if we can.

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho and His Fans Donate 50 Thousand Dollars to Dig Wells in Africa

Lee Min Ho and His Fans Donate 50 Thousand Dollars to Dig Wells in Africa

On September 29, actor Lee Min Ho’s management agency, Starhaus Entertainment, revealed that Lee Min Ho’s donation platform, PROMIZ (PMZ), made a donation of 50 thousand dollars to Charity: Water. Charity: Water is a global non-profit organization that strives to bring clean water to people in developing nations.

This past June, Lee Min Ho started PMZ as a way to give back the love and support he receives from fans all around the world. PMZ comes from the combination of “promise,” “Lee Min Ho,” and his fan club, “MINOZ.” It holds the meaning, “The accumulated love between Lee Min Ho and his fans will be distributed.”After lots of preparation, he launched this campaign as a way to make a long-term connection with his fans and give back to the rest of the world.

A representative of PMZ reported, “For right now the primary donation amount has been collected. The money collected by fans with care will be donated to the affiliated organization and it will be used to help with the digging of wells in the Malawi region of Africa.”

929 lee minho promiz

PMZ will choose a different theme for donating every year, and promote accordingly. The first theme for 2014 was “water,” and it held the meaning of life, as it is its source, and has the ability to make many changes.

Through their site, they also launched the “10M KNOCK” project. For this project, they will donate 100 Won (approximately 10 cents in USD) for every person that registers. With regards to this project, a representative stated, “We are trying to launch many different kinds of projects to continue with a diverse group of meaningful activities.” [more]