Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hello chingus.... yes i boarded the same flight as minho. managed to catch a glimpse of him when i pass by the business class cabin. :) he was seated next to his manager.

our dear boy really has very good skin and looks really dashing. too bad he was wearing sunny inside flight, didnt manage to see his bare face. feel so surreal to see him in real person.

I didnt have the guts and was too shy to greet or call out his name. now i am full of regrets. :(

the security at KLIA was pretty tight. it was quite difficult for us to get near him. The security officers doesnt allow us to board the same train as minho for transit to departure hall. Ugghh... hate the msian security officers, they were so rude. IMO, they overdid with all the securities measures. there wasnt many fans at airport but still it is almost not possible to get near him at all unlike other countries.

back to the meet n greet @ Sg, me and my fren reached the venue at 10am and manged to secure good view facing the stage at 2nd floor. wait for almost 6 hours before minho appeared on stage. the craziest thing i did in my entire life for the first time just for minho. :\">

I am at the airport now waiting for my flight back to sg... so sad.... i am so near yet so far to minho coz we are at different terminal. i think minho will be taking the 11.15pm flight back to korea by Korea Air.

@yyanzi - Have a safe trip back home dear ~  No matter what, at least you were able to see him in person . . .  and you can always brag in the near future that you were in the same plane with our dear LMH.  Tight security?  No wonder pics of him posted at the airport were so few and so blurry unlike in SG.  . . . at least he's safe . . . and all ended well.  At least you can see LMH again in November 9 for his global tour, SG is included.

Guest Moonrain

its ok @yyanz1 at least you got to see him in the flesh.. and you'll have many more opportunities to meet him in the near future. Cheer up and have a safe trip back to SG :) 
More Pics of the Osim Malaysia EventByoeFVLCQAEa5qG.jpg
ByoeL45CUAAVjKy.jpgByodxx6CYAE41dj.jpgByodmywCIAAHx2i.jpg
Cr: Tagged

@mtdt and @yyanz1:  That's wonderful that you met to see MH at the mall!  yyanz: I probably wouldn't be brave enough to say anything to Mh either.  I'd probably do something to embarrass myself!  LOL.  At this point, I would be happy just seeing him in person.  
I tend to think that his next will be a Chinese-Korean collaboration.  Didn't his agency makes some sort of deal with a Chinese agency--that's the reason I believe one of his projects (hopefully more than 1 project?!) will be a Chinese production.  As much as I'd like to see another drama, it seems to tire him so much.  After 5 episodes or so, I read that he is exhausted.  Maybe it's the same with the movie, but I haven't as much about the effect on him.  I think an interesting role would be a totally despicable character --I don't think he's play one before, has he?   Another type of role I'd like to him play is the primary suspect in a murder mystery.  
@minnu I agree he looks great in black, but I also liked the pinstripe vest and pants.  Wow, his legs looked so long in the pinstripe pants.  
@cecileV:  I keep watching the 3 dramas (CH, Faith and now PT) that I have.  I'm probably wearing out the DVDs!  LOL.  I actually like PT more than I thought I would.  I think I identify with Gae In in that I'm messy and I don't cook.  I'd probably give MH food poisoning too if I tried to cook for him.  
:)

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<
@moonrain @alesia44 @Kris Silva Gomawo chingus for all the latest updates :-*
@yyanz1 Gomawo chingu for sharing your experiences with uri MH 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838.  You have NOTHING to be sad about.  You not only were in the same airspace with him, you were in his cabin (!), saw him LIVE in person!  You even have the chance to see him PERFORM LIVE!  If you feel sad despite all these, how about US who may never ever bask in his light?  :((
So all ye chingus who have anything to share about uri LMH, please post because every new insight, pic, vid, anecdote, news item on him helps all of us get a little closer not only to him but with each other as a community of like-minded fans, despite the distance that separates us.  t4624.gif
MORE PICS OF LMHoTTT AT OSIM MALAYSIA FMBynmSlyIcAAd_al.jpg:large
cr nanaIG
BynY5hsIUAArx1x.jpg:large
cr reonsIG
BynVQaPIgAAfBwv.jpg:large

ByoVaXfCUAAPjHX.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Guest Moonrain

Woah i dont recall this scene in faith... faithlings, why was it cut out? because the kiss was too sensual? nervy-guy.gif
ByR82JKCYAA5vrw.jpg:large

Video of the Osim Malaysia Event
His voice is so sexy *faints* , whats not to love.. ugh! spray.gif

Cr: NewsKaki

@yyanz

my friend to breathe the same air with LMH is one of my biggest goals .Don't be sad  if you did not say a word . You walked next to him and you saw him!
Living in NY makes it impossible for me to achieve that, plus having a family does not allow me to use my time and money in the way I desire with out a second thought.
I would be happy if "Gangman Blues"would be released in a theater in my city.
I told you before if I ever see him in person in RL I would not open my mouth coz only inarticulate words would come out.
Definitely I would have with me my preteen daughter(my perfect camouflage) pretending that she is the fan and not the old ME.

LOL,what a noona would do for her ....oppa ( or her dongsaeng ?not sure which one applies for me)..
;)) ;))

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/entertainment/lee-min-ho-is-more/1385996.html
class="news_title" style="font-size: 3.6em; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(31, 31, 31); margin: -3px 0px 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min-ho is more Sleeping Beauty than Prince Charming

Lee Minho (이민호) is more Sleeping Beauty than Prince Charming

Lee Min-ho on his love of sleeping, his new movie Gangnam Blues and why he wishes that media events were held at night instead of during the day.lee-min-ho-1-data.jpg

Korean actor Lee Min-ho is widely hailed as one of the most handsome men in Asia, and has been described by the media as possessing "divine" good looks.

Yet he revealed during a media conference at The Westin Singapore on Saturday (Sep 27) afternoon that he too has to struggle with a problem many mortals face – a swollen face after getting out of bed.

"I get a swollen face all the time. Even now, it has not been long since I woke up. I think my face is pretty much swollen so I'm a little worried," said Lee, who was in town to attend a special event celebrating lifestyle product manufacturer OSIM's 35th anniversary later that day at Causeway Point.

"Sometimes I hope that these events could be held in the evening when I'm less swollen and probably look better," Lee continued with a laugh.

The lanky actor, who shot to fame after appearing in the 2009 hit drama Boys Over Flowers and whose popularity grew after 2011's The Heirs, has been busy working on his new film Gangnam Blues, and has been travelling overseas for a slew of other activities lately.

When asked what he'd do if he had a day off from work, Lee said he'd probably spend his time sleeping. Just how much beauty sleep does he usually need each day?

"If I have the time – nine to 12 hours could easily work for me," said the actor.

Lee added that he often plays loud music to relax when he is on the road. While the loud music relaxes him, it appears to have the opposite effect on those around him.

"My crew would sometimes walk out of the room because they complain my music is too loud, and sometimes I'd receive complaints from the hotel saying my music is way too loud," said Lee sheepishly.

Following his whirlwind visit to Singapore (he was in town for just one day), Lee said he'll spend the next few months attending fan meetings around the world. He'll also be busy promoting Gangnam Blues from late October.

Although the charming actor seemed a tad weary during the media conference, Lee perked up when he spoke about Gangnam Blues, in which he plays a man struggling to survive during the tumultuous 70s in Korea.

He said he had to look more rugged in order to make his portrayal of his character more convincing, so he stopped using facial lotion a few months prior to filming, in a bid to "show a more manly side" of himself in the movie.

"If you watch the movie, please don't be surprised. You might be worried and go 'Did Lee Min Ho look this old?' ... but it was just for the role," said Lee with a shy smile.

"I'm coming back to my old self now and putting on the lotion. I could really feel my skin deteriorating. That (going without lotion) was not a pleasant experience."lee-min-ho-1-data.jpg

@moonrain @adamfever Gomawo chingus for bringing in the KL FM videos  =D>  Yes, the fact that these were in English made it doubly enjoyable! 
Yes, how can we not love him more?  Sorry @CarolynH it's obviously going to be next to impossible to get over him once you're hooked.  And if you do happen to succeed in weaning yourself from his hotness, you'd be like @minnu who came back and fell harder than ever ;))  
The pics are great, but the videos are even better because in addition to his endless charm, they capture our Minho's spontaneity, sincerity and wit so marvelously.  He just says the most unexpected things (like insisting to say ILY in Malay instead of Korean as asked, endearing him more to the audience) and does things thoughtfully (like asked the fan to choose which dessert she preferred to be fed, and placing his hand on their chin for the lipstick and spoonfeeding segments).  From a boy we expect a lot more aegyo and playfulness, he shows us how much of a true gentleman he is!  Such a man of contradictions, our babe.  That's why Minoz are so cray-cray....we get so many lovable sides of LMH that we find every boy or man in our lives suddenly so lacking! ~X(  Ottokaji??? 
Yes, Black looks great on him but I love the gray pinstriped suit the best!  It was a great decision to do away with the jacket--his ensemble made him look elegant yet very young and cool.  White and gray combination was very appropriate for the occasion (35th anniv) and the cut accentuated his perfect body and height.  He looked like he came out from the pages of latest edition GQ or Vogue Homme.  Simply superb from head to toe! :-bdByhK0l5CEAAUUrt.jpg
Despite his fear that he looked bloated, his skin was luminous and he looked very healthy and radiant.hsa_org.gifhsa_org.gifByoeL_TCEAAH4hK.jpg
ByoeVCECAAAgYql.jpg
cr as tagged

Look, even his shadow is hot!  ;)) Why so yummy, Minho~ssi?  hsa_org.gif9ff0fb0bjw1eksq2qjwk2j20qo0k0jte.jpg

At KL AirportHe's got his Beatles bangs on.  I'm sure his K-Minoz will have fun with that again :))b5cfd1c3jw1ekskh5oa29j20gr0dptal.jpg
Many fans came out to see him off.  One fan account HERE says that Minho showed concern to one of the girls who fell for running to see him.  e3970d78jw1eksm51mxhvj20hn0hswfa.jpg
Hehe.  RS claimed! :))b5cfd1c3jw1ekslcq9w90j20hs0hp414.jpg

Always looking to acknowledge his fans' efforts.

9b8ca748jw1eksljqr3imj20zk0qoaew.jpg

cr as tagged

While waiting for his arrival photos (he's due to land in ICN any minute now), thought I'd post more cute pics  :\">
The cake is cute, there's even a mini Minho If we didn't know any better, one would think that it was his bday and not OSIM's :))
ByppxbUCIAAdz6x.jpg

Which do you think is hotter---Smiling Minho, or......BypnAAECQAAImpv.jpg

Serious Minho? (tho his eyes look they're smiling)Bypm_6iCYAEestC.jpg

cr as tagged