Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

^^^ I agree @giselle_tw‌ He does look more natural here. The background looks like Santorini in Greece. This must be superimposed, right? cz there's no way he could have traveled there without any Minoz knowing about it.

@yyanz1 OMG please dont let him shave his leg. I adore his hairy legs :)) seriously. I always give weird looking face to hairless legs man lol. 
I mean ... look how awesome his legs is, it's hairy it's healthy and manly :D 
Bm6f_1RCUAIemFy.jpg

@pixie0622  Hi5 !!!! It's like I'm obsessed with his look in Fila ;)) I wish fila will release bts video for these photoshoot. That Santorini background are PS lol ... no way he can sneak without minoz detective eyes catch him kekeke ... besides he's quite busy with GB now, I don't think he can sneak. But some also doubt it PS since you can see his shadow in that pic. So I actually don't know kekekek :D 

Guest yyanz1

pixie0622 said: You think that rough and tough JongDae would also have his own mirror so he could fidget with his long and messy hair in between takes?   I think so, too  because
long and messy hair did not stop GJP and Puchai :D

@yyanz1‌ Haha that's a LOL-ful of mirror snaps! But this fixation over his hair, specifically his sideburns, predates even BOF based on his early photos. I wonder why? I recall one interview when he mentioned that he's conscious about his sideburns sticking out (vs flat). But I have yet to see a pic with his sideburns actually sticking out. Oh well, we all have our quirks and MH certainly deserves to have his :-*

mtdt said:
I read that the filming location has limited food supplies.  Hmmm.. I know for my the other bias fc, They would organise food support to his filming crew on certain days.   I rem during Heirs, Japan Minoz also did a similar Food support event.  Hope K-minoz & J-minoz would also organise similar ones for GB so that the crew and LMH would be able to have something good to eat while working hard :P

Guest califgirl

@cookienomber @thelongcon Thanks for the tips, I will try them out.@thelongcon Yes, I really enjoy funny comments on Viki but I prefer watching my man in H.D. which magnifies his beauty. You're a guy so you wouldn't understand :D.

Guest yyanz1

giselle_tw said: @yyanz1 OMG please dont let him shave his leg. I adore his hairy legs :)) seriously. I always give weird looking face to hairless legs man lol. 

Lol @yyanz now that you've mentioned it, I just realized that it is indeed very possible that they would use a substitute for his hand. And I am currently beating myself up for never having thought that before lol (not literally) lol. Because even SHK and KTH have hand substitutes. Regardless of that, I just wanted to say that it felt like heaven when I held his hand, so if that's not fine hands than I wouldn't know what fine hands are hahahahahahhahaha =)) =)) =)) I'm just teasing you lol.

Perhaps @zinnia‌ could clarify for us whether Lmh has a hand substitute. Would you happen to know zinnia? :)

Anyway, I haven't posted in a long while, but I've certainly been lurking here everyday. Our boy's been very low profile lately because of filming. It makes me anticipate GB even more. I'm excited to know what look he is sporting. Long messy hair and I'm already liking it! Eeeekkkk, can't wait.

And I am certainly excited about Jong Dae. Already, I can tell he is a lot different from lmh's past characters. I keep trying to read into the photos of the set that were posted up but it's useless lol. I will just wait patiently and eagerly. :D

Guest mtdt

zinnia said: mtdt said:
I read that the filming location has limited food supplies.  Hmmm.. I know for my the other bias fc, They would organise food support to his filming crew on certain days.   I rem during Heirs, Japan Minoz also did a similar Food support event.  Hope K-minoz & J-minoz would also organise similar ones for GB so that the crew and LMH would be able to have something good to eat while working hard :P

pixie0622 said: @ zinnia When I was perusing the DC Inside Gall, I read several posts showing concern about Minho being hurt on the set of GB.  Were there actual reports of him getting hurt during the shooting?  I certainly hope not, but will appreciate your feedback.  Thanks!

Guest Moonrain

yyanz1 said: giselle_tw said: yyanz1 OMG please dont let him shave his leg. I adore his hairy legs :)) seriously. I always give weird looking face to hairless legs man lol.