Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

gaeingoh said: As much as I want to see LMH win the vote, I really am not bothered about the outcome.  The standing now already tells alot about his popularity and acceptance in China  :-j :-j  Honestly, I think the high vote for the other party is probably pride and ego playing a part here, Chunwan is ultimately a Chinese Festival (most important festival for Chinese)  celebration on a Chinese TV in China, so I can understand how this will turn out.  I am not saying to stop voting but do not get too upset if he "lose by a horse nose" (of course win by a horse nose would be better, but....!)  :)) :)  LMH is still my no. one !! :-bd :-bd

According to this, LMH is the 2nd highest paid for performing at the CCTV Gala. I am confused about how much he was paid actually, could someone figure it out:

lee-min-ho-nhan-hon-4-ty-dong-de-hat-mun

So Sophie Marceu is the highest paid. Some said that it is because she is world wide star. But I think that's only part of the reason. The other part of the reason is related to the diplomatic relationship between China and France. There must be something behind it that we don't know cuz even though she is well-known, she not that "hot" these days, I think.

edit: I wish someone will update the career section on his wiki page soon with his appearance at the CCTV Gala and the highly anticipated Gangnam Blues :-)

adamfever said: gaeingoh said: As much as I want to see LMH win the vote, I really am not bothered about the outcome.  The standing now already tells alot about his popularity and acceptance in China  :-j :-j  Honestly, I think the high vote for the other party is probably pride and ego playing a part here, Chunwan is ultimately a Chinese Festival (most important festival for Chinese)  celebration on a Chinese TV in China, so I can understand how this will turn out.  I am not saying to stop voting but do not get too upset if he "lose by a horse nose" (of course win by a horse nose would be better, but....!)  :)) :)  LMH is still my no. one !! :-bd :-bd

Guest Moonrain

Were doomed  :((
eb2575c9gw1ed4zzioqzhj20ky0nq0w2.jpg

Still, lets keep voting :)  and as Kim Tan said, Jikjin.
Anyway, why haven't we heard anything new about Gangnam Blues? Is this the norm? So its only Lee Minho and Kim Rae Won then? We need more info.

a BTS story about LMH

e953a2e1jw1ed533d2ezlj20b407et92.jpge953a2e1jw1ed533laklnj208c0b30t2.jpg 

李敏镐的范

#李敏镐,中国欢迎你#有亲想知道这是什么故事吗?那就分享下大家一起乐下,一直知道敏镐很爱撒娇,但不知道敏镐曾在拍外景时累了就躺在地上撒娇赖着不起来,让化妆师姐姐背他,结果化妆师姐姐就背着他,他挂在姐姐背上两条长腿拖着 拍CH时还自己爆料熟悉的人都说他是"欠揍型"总爱恶作剧

Usually LMH likes to fool around.  Once at a outdoor filming location, LMH was so tired that he just laid on the ground and refuse to stand up.   End up, his cody noona has to piggy back him.   To his close friends, he is usually the notti guy that likes to makes fun of others. :P

Cutie guy...

Guest justdelurked

mtdt said:

a BTS story about LMH

李敏镐的范

#李敏镐,中国欢迎你#有亲想知道这是什么故事吗?那就分享下大家一起乐下,一直知道敏镐很爱撒娇,但不知道敏镐曾在拍外景时累了就躺在地上撒娇赖着不起来,让化妆师姐姐背他,结果化妆师姐姐就背着他,他挂在姐姐背上两条长腿拖着 拍CH时还自己爆料熟悉的人都说他是"欠揍型"总爱恶作剧

Usually LMH likes to fool around.  Once at a outdoor filming location, LMH was so tired that he just laid on the ground and refuse to stand up.   End up, his cody noona has to piggy back him.   To his close friends, he is usually the notti guy that likes to makes fun of others. :P

Cutie guy...

I got distracted by LMH's legs when he was singing @CCTV:)

Also that side profile pic of him really has a great shot of his ears---OMG! Even his ears are hot!!!^^

Ok, the latest airport pic made me buy a striped shirt today:)

cassopeia said: alesia44 said: Ah you're probably right, he also invited to the movie premiere, so LJS confirmed to play in Dr. Stranger? I thought he still considering it. But anyway, Lee Minho really close with City Hunter director, just like what you said he and Jin Hyuk talked in SBS Awards 2013, and  both of them sit together in one table at SBS Awards in 2011 and 2012. From my observation Lee Minho close with 2 directors, first Our School E.T director then City Hunter director.

Last year (2013) Lee Minho, Jin Hyuk and sunbae actors from City Hunter had dinner together. Here's their photos, ok you won't see Jin Hyuk in this photo because he was the one who took the photo of this City Hunter family :)

Lee Min-ho appears on ‘Gala’

Lee Min-ho made an appearance on the Lunar New Year special show “Spring Festival Gala,” broadcast on China’s CCTV.

With more than 704 million people tuning in on Saturday, the program was the world’s most-viewed TV show to welcome in the Lunar New Year.

On the show, Lee, who also made an appearance last year, sang a duet with Chinese-Taiwanese singer Harlem Yu.

The song the Hallyu sensation sang was a song of Yu’s from the soundtrack to the Taiwanese version of “Boys Over Flowers” from 2001. This was no coincidence, as the Korean adaptation of the manga-based drama from 2009 is what catapulted Lee to the limelight at home and in China.

According to CCTV, the program aired on more than 202 syndicate channels across China and pulled in 30.98 percent of viewers nationwide. About 110 million more tuned in through live streams online. 

Jackie Chan and French actress Sophie Marceau also appeared on the show.

Just days before the show, Lee’s agency announced that it was establishing a Chinese corporate body in order to expand its operations there. 

Starhaus Entertainment said that it will try to tap into the Chinese entertainment market by working closely with Huayi Brothers. 

By Carla Sunwoo
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2984310

Lee Min Ho in Gangnam Blues

Lee Min Ho said choosing Gangnam Blues is because of reaching age of 28. Between 26 to 27 is the age of young man and man. He feels man reaches age of 28 has the most beauty and will be able to act in a movie. Last time, he does not have confident in acting a movie. Although he has watched movies, but he stays focus in dramas. 

He met Director Yu Ha before accepting Heirs and has received the story. After acting in City Hunter, he felt there are a lot of limit in a drama for action scenes so he very much wanted to act in an action movie. Director Yu Ha is good at man's story so he thinks is a good chance now.

It is said that he will start filming from Mar 15 to Jul 15, 2014

Source cr. baidu/leeminho / G
Pic cr. tagged

~Admin/Jominz
 (Global Minoz FB page)
970647_449795575120078_151459771_n.jpg