Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

LMH reached 18 milions followers on his Weibo account !!!! And soon he will reach 12 milions on his FB account =D>

I hope he will cross 20 milions on his Weibo until the end of February [-O<

justdelurked said: Edit: omo, is this correct??
起始时间: 2014-01-31 00:30 --截止时间: 2014-02-14 12:00
Translation by Google: Start time
: 2014-01-31 00:30 - Closing Time: 2014-02-14 12:00
:-O :-O  :-t

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: justdelurked said: Edit: omo, is this correct??
起始时间: 2014-01-31 00:30 --截止时间: 2014-02-14 12:00
Translation by Google: Start time
: 2014-01-31 00:30 - Closing Time: 2014-02-14 12:00
:-O :-O  :-t

:-O   b-(    

fighting minoz!!! :-bd  we'll die trying or until our fingers rot  :))

seriously, why so long??? [-( ~X(

I know right?! I'd rather not to see or know about it in my entire life, rather than...yunno, SERIOUSLY THAT LONG?!

I love Minho as always and I will always be. He will be deep in my heart..well, other than my family!

http://i.damai.cn/LeeMinHo2014/

China doing promotions for 2014 "My Everything" Fanmeeting.  China Minoz can vote which city in China they wants LMH to hold his FM!  Apparently one need to pay 100 RMB to vote and once the city hits 5000 pax votes, he will hold his FM There.  Those who voted would have priority to buy the tics  

They are So lucky!!!

but I was wondering... so tat 4dates that were published earlier... are they fixed and confirm dates?  weird

"Korean Wave" hits Gala stage

Watch Video

1391046739958_1391046739958_r.jpgvideo2.gifPlay Video

In recent years the Spring Festival Gala has seen an increasing amount of international talent on stage. Last year the instrumentalist Yanni made an appearance, as did the megastar Celine Dion. This year's extravaganza will see South Korean actor Lee Min-Ho from hit TV drama "Heirs" on stage. But this time he'll be showing off his singing talents.

He's the of leader of the F4, and the heir to the family empire, every girls' dream man.

From "Boys Over Flowers", "City Hunter" and "the Heirs", South Korean Lee has swiftly won the hearts of fans all over the world.

In his most recent TV drama the "Heirs", Lee plays the son of a business tycoon who has fallen in love with an ordinary girl.

His natural and accurate interpretation of the modern Cinderella story has won him many awards including the male high excellence award at the "2013 SBS Drama Awards".

Read more at http://english.cntv.cn/program/cultureexpress/20140130/101583.shtml

====

so he seems to be known for his natural acting skills :-)

Guest Moonrain

Saw this in Weibo...dunno if this was posted before. i think he looks older here but it says 2005 so he must have just started his career.
81fe5c15gw1ed4buohz1xj20fz0hd0tx.jpg

81fe5c15gw1ed4bpeivclj20g00giac9.jpg

81fe5c15gw1ed4bpf3jq9j20g00gv754.jpg
81fe5c15gw1ed4bvb27g6j20m00u2n0c.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Talks About His Appearance on Chinese TV
Lee Min Ho Talks About His Appearance on Chinese TV

Actor Lee Min Ho recently appeared on Chinese network CCTV’s New Year Gala on January 30. He had commented on his New Year Gala appearance prior to the event

Lee Min Ho revealed his thoughts via his agency StarHaus Entertainment on January 31, “I had a lot of fun and it was an honor to be performing on that stage. There was greater significance for me because it shows how much Hallyu culture has spread. I would like to express my gratitude to director Feng Xiao Gang and the other officials at CCTV.”

Lee Min Ho had performed “Qing Fei De Yi,” the theme song of Taiwanese “Meteor Garden,” the predecessor to “Boys over Flowers,” along with its original singer Harlem Yu.

He is the first Korean actor to participate in CCTV’s annual New Year Gala. French actress and international film star Sophie Marceau also received an invitation to the event.

According to his agency, Lee Min Ho sang in mostly Korean during the broadcast, but performed in Chinese towards the end. The program was watched by over 700 million people during its live broadcast all over China, and his fans in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and so on were able to catch his performance via live internet broadcasting.

StarHaus said, “When it was almost time for Lee Min Ho’s performances, the number of visitors to CCTV’s website jumped sharply and the server slowed down. His name also was all over Weibo (Chinese SNS service) and other portal sites.”

Check out his performance below!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/01/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-appearance-on-chinese-tv/#.Uu0sRfmSzD8

Harlem Yu and Lee Min Ho Perform the Meteor Garden Theme Song at the CCTV Lunar New year Gala
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/01/31/harlem-yu-and-lee-min-ho-perform-the-meteor-garden-theme-song-at-the-cctv-lunar-new-year-gala/

(I can't copy the content so am just posting the link and photos).  
pqo2.jpg
pqo1.jpg
pqo4.jpg

This link is in HD and is the official Spring Festival Gala Channel. It has 400K + views.

Minho on MBC Nightly News 1/31/14 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ln30oBeCLc&feature=share&list=UUjFoWk8oUoIYx7irscnl8rQ&index=2

(cr. goodbySR)
KBS1 News also did a piece on his appearance (KBS1 is like the equivalence of CCTV because it's state-funded and is seen to be more serious in eyes of the public. KBS2 is also subsidized by the government, but it's bit more commercial, less official in image)
6a45d861gw1ed3qsw6mltj20k30bdmy7.jpg
Hopefully someone youtube this clip.(cr. EB_Moon)

On the cover of Shanghai TV Weekly Maganzine (not sure if it's this week :-?)
6d7d7dc7tw1ed4smf92p6j20fb0jgn1e.jpg
(cr. via weibo)

6a028c1djw1ed4cnudmjqj20hs0hswgr.jpg
During the rehearsal. This is another habit too ;)

(cr. via weibo)