Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi everybody . Those celebrating Chinese New Year - 新年快乐, 万事如意, 心想事成, 马年走好运!Chinese-new-year-2014-year-of-the-horse-

If anyone is interested, the Chinese astrologers prediction for people born in the year of the rabbit (that's our boy here!)
27year old Fire Rabbitimages4_zpsecc7539f.jpeg

This year is amazingly lucky as everything seems to be your favor. You have excellent health and wealth luck. Success luck is also very strong.  You are certainly on the roll with abundance of good fortune
Favorite colour for the rabbit in 2014 - Shades of White, Gold, Silver and Green - Minimize - red & yellow

Another prediction from another source for people born in the year of the Rabbit
Abundant fortune and smooth progress pave your way, as lucky stars shine upon you.  There will be many moneymaking opportunities and you should make full use of it. Stay humble and be prudent with your spending Do not allow greed to get the better of you otherwise you might end up losing more that what you gain.
NOTE: These are just predictions which I come across during these new year festivities and there are many more from many astrologers. Just for the fun of it, may or may not be true!  :)>-
Seeing the jammed packed schedule LMH has, probably his stars are really shining on him.  In any case, hope he take care of his health which is the most important. @-)
P/S Just saw the LMH performance in the Gala show, not bad but the last part, you can hear Harlem's singing only - wonder if its is my internet connect ??? Wait later tonight, maybe you see it in youku.
=D>

@gaeingoh  Lee Minho also sing the last part, but Harlem Yu's voice was too powerful compare to Lee Minho, so we mostly only hear his voice.  In some old interview Lee Minho said he feels difficult to singing in upbeat song. Oops did you mean the very last part? yes only Harlem Yu sang that part. :D

7ad94767-b99e-4c52-9904-129ad8c3c42c.JPG

54f0a99bjw1ed1xop845nj20k80qoac3.jpg

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho Tweets A Selfie With Tongue Sticking Out Of Mouth
lee min ho

Actor Lee Min Ho tweeted a cute selfie with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

Last week, Lee Min Ho tweeted on his official Tweeter page, "I kept the promise!" and posted a selfie picture with it. In the picture, Lee Min Ho is wearing a black blazer and looking at the camera, sitting on the couth. Lee Min Ho showed off his sculpture like face although the picture was obviously not touched.

Previously, in Lee Min Ho's concert "My Everything In Seoul Encore," in the "Min Ho's Marble" section of the concert to be specific, Lee Min Ho talked about everyday life with the fans in order to better communicate with the fans. "Everybody laughed when I said I like coffee latte and I am good at cooking ramen. And the host of the concert, Hong In Kyoo, asked me to show him my tongue. And I was able to pass it by telling him that I will post a selfie of my blowing raspberry," Lee Min Ho said in a letter to the fans, which he posted after the concert.

The fans who saw the tweet commented, "Lee Min Ho's blowing raspberry selfie has a subtle sexiness to it," "Lee Min Ho really marked his words and kept his promise!" and "Lee Min Ho is such a cute man."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15004/20140129/lee-min-ho-tweets-a-selfie-with-tongue-sticking-out-of-mouth.htm

Guest kayabun

It is past midnight here and i can hear the firecrackers going on in the background as i type this. I was very impressed by Minho's performance at Chunwan last nite. I want to share that i have greater respect for his professionalism now. He must have worked really really hard on his singing, pronounciation and memorising the lyrics in order to do so well in such a short amount of time. It is not easy for a non Chinese to sing that song as the lyrics is not that easy plus Harlem has changed the tune to a lot faster than the original version. I would have twisted my tongue doing that. I want to wish Minho " xin xiang shi cheng" (his wishes and dreams come true) in the new year! I am quite sure we are gonna witness more great performances by him in the future!

alesia44 said: @gaeingoh  Lee Minho also sing the last part, but Harlem Yu's voice was too powerful compare to Lee Minho, so we mostly only hear his voice.  In some old interview Lee Minho said he feels difficult to singing in upbeat song. Oops did you mean the very last part? yes only Harlem Yu sang that part. :D

Let me try to translate.

At the start, the presenters gave 2 gifts to LMH.  2 toy horses and also a limited edition Stamp. 

Host: You did very well during the performance

LMH: Very excited but glad that it went well.

Host: How was ur feeling then?  very stress?

LMH: During performance I was still very stress but because it's a happy festive season thus I work hard doing it

Host: Did you know what is this program about before coming?

LMH: I know about this program last time.  Since I know that I would be performing, I watched some past yrs program thus has some understanding of the program and how it works.

Host: What is "CNY Eve" to you?

LMH: Able to perform in this program he is very honored and happy.  Able to be here is also because of all the fans support and love.  Thus very thankful to all

Host: When did you know you are performing for the CNY Eve program?  What is your feelings?

LMH: This is his 1st time he is singing on a national TV thus he was worried if he can do it well when he 1st know about this.

Host: That's why I saw LMH gave a surprised look. 

Host: We would like to understand LMH more too.  Also alot of fans likes to see your cute expression.  Are you able to "show" us ur various expression to show us the process from the time you know you performing to now that it ending

LMH: He laughed!

Host: Let's the male host give a example to LMH first. (I shall skip this part)

When it's LMH Turn, he says" it's difficult".  So he suggested only 3 steps... 1st know the performance / the middle /the end.

Start:

1) from the point he knows that he will be performing on CCTV (he showed that he was shock then happy)

2) decided that he would be singing (showed that he was worried if he can as he is not a Pro Singer)

3) Him enjoying singing on stage (he went "la la la" and wink at us! cheeky him!)

4) Relieve that it ended well (He shows a satisfy look!)

Host: Why when decided to perform time, shows a worried look?

LMH: worried if he can as he is not a Pro Singer

Host: How did you practice the song in Korea?

LMH: I have tight schedule already when I know abt this performance... thus even though I wanted to be able to sing more parts in Mandarin but he was unable to due to time constraint.  After meeting with Harlem, he continue to practice hard.  Although it was not the best but he is happy that it ending well.

Host: We all feel that you did very well.  How long did you take to learn?

LMH: About 2weeks... keep listening to the song.

Host: Saw that you enjoyed performing the song very much.  Can you pls perform for us again here without any music background!

LMH: Sang a sentence.... a short one

Host: How does LMH spend CNY Eve in Korea?

LMH:  similar to China, We would have a reunion dinner with lots of food.  Our special would be to eat "Rice cake soup".

Host: Anything special things that is your home usually practice?

LMH:  I have a noona... usually on CNY eve, we would play a Korean traditional stick game.

Host: Ooh...China also have a similar stick game.  Does Koreans practice give Ang Bao?

LMH: Yes we also do have this practice to give Ang Bao but I do not receive them for a long time.  Just know Harlem gave him a Ang Bao! 

Host: Ooh is it?  Have you open it?

LMH: Ooh no no. 

Host:  This ang bao also would be consider a souvenir from China.

LMH: It's been a long time since I receive a Ang Bao thus I was very surprised.

Host: This seat that you are sitting on is usually the seat for the News presenter.  And you are the 1st Korean to be able to take the seat!  Have you even acted a role that is a news presenter?

LMH:  no no

Host: I think if you be a News presenter, would do a great job too.  Can your try and "act" out a news presenter role now?

LMH: ooh how?

Host: We are prepared... *Pass him the script*

LMH: I need to practice first.

Host: We will show the program logo then LMH can officially start ok.

* LMH starts to practice immediately.

Host: Let the female host show LMH one time as example. 

Host: LMH are you ready?  ok let's show the program logo

LMH - starts to say seriously.

"Hi everyone, welcome to our program "yi nian you yi nian".  I am Lee Min Ho and happy new year to all"  *burst out laughing*

Host: is this really your 1st time?  U seems professional

LMH:  Yes 1st time

Host: How do you feel?

LMH: ooh it's interesting

Host: Welcome you come and join us anytime!

One more item - LMH to sign 2 books.  CCTV would auction off the 2books and the $ collected would be donated tou.

*end*