Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Who here celebrate this holiday? I'd love to, but I have to work, so I can't do much.

Wishing you and you families lots of happiness, health and prosperity. Wishing the man who brings us here great success with his new movie and drama, if there is any :-) Hopefully he will do well at the CCTV Gala.

It would be great if you guys could update how things go with him tomorrow at the Gala, what Chinese fans say.... I will try to sneak in here whenever possible

@guadi, where have you been hiding? I missed you like I missed LMH's signature smile :-) We've been questioning how loyal you are to him =))

edit: I love those black and white poster/pictures, too

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[News] in English 이민호 sends his greetings at Spring Festival rehearsal

cr:StarLeeMinho

I like that LMH credits his Chinese fans, he doesn't go politically, thanking CCTV for inviting him, but he thanks the fans for getting him being invited to the Spring Festival, and he says he accepts the invitation because of the fans too, as a way to pay-back to the fans.

@guadi

I think I have reached a higher level of insanity :-S :((

But I think I am getting immune to LMH funky fashion

No I still don't like it,but just cuz its him ...I.....I ...just.... =P~ =P~

That's it my fangirling has reached psycho levels its scary :-SS :-SS

Guest Moonrain

新年好! to all Minoz who are celebrating the Lunar New Year!  <:-P
And good luck to Minho tonight! Hope he will do well! ;) 
Oh and i read in Weibo that the stocks of Huayi Brothers went up today. If this is true, It's all because of the Man of God ;)
This man of god translation by Mr. G, It always makes me LOL everytime =))

class="title"Lee Minho and Park Shinhye scandal shown to be groundless

tumblr_inline_n069fkyG3T1rcuxz9.jpg

Lee Minho and Park Shinhye are apparently in a relationship, according to some Chinese media sources.

The Chinese media sources claimed that they received this information from a civilian, who claims to have evidence to prove this to be true, however all they have to say is that they “think they have read some article somewhere” and that they “don’t remember too well”.

Lee Minho’s company, Starhaus Entertainment, announced that there are no grounds to prove this true, and that they would take action immediately with their Chinese agents.

Also, Park Shinhye’s company, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, has also confirmed that this news was groundless, and that they are too contacting their Chinese agents to discuss these events.

Both parties seem to believe that the cause of all these rumors was due to the popularity of the drama they both starred in, titled “The Heirs”.

Source: My Daily / koreaboo

Guest kayabun

Dear all,

Thanks for all the updates!

Happy Lunar/ Chinese New Year, xin nian kuai le, saehae bok mani badeuseyo to you all who celebrate!

And to those who dont, wishing you "xin xiang shi cheng "(your wishes and dreams come true) for this new year.

Chinese are having reunion dinners at this time now, wondering if Minho is having his favourite Beijing roast duck now? Hope he gets to eat lotsa yummy food today since he cant spend this time with his family.

Cant wait to see him rock with Harlem!Minho, Ha Lin, jia you(fighting) for Chunwan!

Guest justdelurked

watch?v=rp3LeIARWKwhttp:Happy Lunar New Year to all! :)

I stumbled upon this little gem of a video on YT today and couldn't help the temptation to share it here! Many of you must have seen it already, and sorry if I'm re-posting it :) Consider it a gift for the New Year :)

I cannot stop watching this video :x :x :x

His voice is just.... I dunno, I think I can listen to it all day - so sweet, soothing and warm but also sexy at the same time :\">
Hopefully tonight's performance would be even better! [-O<

PS: Can some kind soul teach me how to embed video :(( LOL, it worked! :D

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/7387dfe9gw1ed1xlcqpa8j20d60hs76l.jpg
@李敏镐 #春晚# 사방에서 폭죽터진다 씐난다 씬니옌콰일러- 到处都能听到鞭炮声~好开心~大家新年快乐!

Lee Min Ho updated his weibo saying he can hear fire crackers everywhere ~ very happy ~ Happy New Year everyone!
---

Happy Lunar New Year to all Faithlings and Minoz ~ <333

Guest kayabun

Gals, Minho and Harlem had a very cute performance, they changed the tune of the song to more upbeat and very Chinese feel( dont know how to explain this, you gotta watch) his singing is good, i like it! He had big smiles on his face almost the whole time! Yipee, have a happy happy new year y'all!