Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest shantipriya

@Jang27

let's put it in a spoiler tag, since it might contain a subject that is not apropriate for all ages. let's put a 16+ disclaimer

all western movies contain such scenes and we're not talking about true adult content. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there is none or just a few such in the eastern cinema/TV productions, but it's normal that dramas will lack them, since the time of the airing an episode or its second show is in such time, that it suggests presence of young spectators. I understand the eastern moral values and I personally respect them way more than ours here. to me, Minho will not be different or less if he has to play something like it. kissing someone is also very explicit for some, due to the content and type of a kiss, and I'm not talking about a peck on the lips. it is however more pure, since it imposes a sense of true feelings, while a graphic scene is way more primal. I think overall this is very natural when we're not talking about rape or torture scenes- people do it all the time, so why shy away from depicting a false act of the same? I believe that two things should be taken in consideration, before getting involved in such a project (talking about the 'bold scenes' you mean, alone): 1. that sex sells everything and everywhere- the nastier, the better; and 2. the average age of Minho's fans and if such a project will be apropriate for them - let's face it, since he's in it, every Minoz will watch it. so after investigating the pros and cons, Minho shoud think what would he like better: to enter the world of Hollywood-like explicit content movies and gaining new fans, exploring new ideas/projects and opening the door to a possibility of foreign contracts; or keeping his current fanbase, while trying to multiply it by staying in drama and light-hearted movies. again, his current fanbase averages at about 20 years-old, which means that next to every adjuma there's a kid who imagines him as a prince from a fairytale. he should weigh out, after reading the script and discussing the project with the director, if he should lose about 4 million kids and teens, while trying to find a new audience, or keep the one he has and add more of the same range. he could also become a better paid actor along with his fame growing to extreme levels, but that will surely bring on the bashing comments, the need and presence of negative PR and way more preassure from the world that still looks at him and smiles. if I should have advised him, I'd tell him to carefully think if he's ready for such a career. personally I'd rather have a slower wave of small success and small failure, but at a certainly longer period of existence at it, than a sharper wave of huge overnight success and even faster crashing. I saw that his stay in LA gained him about 200k more likes on FB in about 2 weeks, which is 4 times faster than his usual ratings.

what I think about it all, is that he is a strikingly good actor, who is willing to expand his expirience and show he is serious, not just a hearthrob. I believe he wants to make his way into the serious industry and his first step is to start taking movie projects in his country; then, if offered, some international co-production, and finally enterring the A-list cinema. to me he has already had quite a huge success in the last 4 years and he views he has not much more to take from this particular acting oportunities. I think he needs to expand, but take it slow and cautiously. I see him as a Ferrari, that gets driven by an old lady in the city limits with 50 km/h- it's a murder to the capabilities of this engine.

Hello everyone its been a while since I was last here hope everyone is doing well

So LMH was moody.Nothing wrong withthst he is human. I was surprised to not see him show a glimpse of moodiness all this time. Being constantly busy and surrounded by too many people and him being shy it's normal to have an outburst. But being more friendly to some people, like those you know than total strangers is normal and does not make him moody in my view. I am generally shy so being with too many people can get annoying. So its understandable and I don't think just cuz he had a diva moment he has lost his charm.I am glad he had a moment makes me know he is not perfect .overall he is an amazing person but like all humans he gets tired and so moodiness sets in

BTS from fanmeeting in Beijing (or is it Shanghai?) 11/30/11
76dc49afjw1e96361p4l5j20cz0jjwfl.jpg

76dc49afjw1e96367fpolj20d30jwmyf.jpg76dc49afjw1e9636an6f4j20d60jp0ui.jpg76dc49afjw1e9636rwnd4j20fh0jyq49.jpg76dc49afjw1e963763v38j20e30jumy5.jpg

(credit: 0梨窝浅笑0)
Ummm...I've been wanting not to say much about certain things, but let me just say something @berliansiahaan if you don't have any proof to back up your claim, maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. You've been making a few assumptions that are not true, the whole Chicken and Beer thing, the whole him being sad (you can see it in his eyes, blah blah) which were all guesses. At some points, you start losing credibility. I'm sure you can pick up clues that some posters here are not really agreeing with your posts and find them baseless. 
I'm all for people expressing their opinions but there is an invisible line one should not cross, and that is when it comes to analyzing a person's character/personality/appearance. This is a public forum, so one should use his or her judgement before speculating too far. At the end of the day, no one knows what LMH is like, so be cautious. I hate to see posts here being used as definitive facts. Just look at this "moody" discussion - how a single claim with no proof led to 3 pages of discussion.  
Ummm let's go back spazzing or I don't know talking about Heirs or his past work, hehehehe.

Guest Jang27

@shantipriya

Well, let him to do what he should do, you're right, I have to face it, he needs to expand his abilities and international recognition, he's an actor..

But deep in my heart I believe that he would do a wisely movement so his fans would not get shock.. [-O<

We all got nose bleed watching his BTS on the beach, what are we gonna be if we watch his BTS on bed like "a frozen flower" or "original sin" =)) =)) =))

I do would stop breathing! :)) still, I just can't imagine it!

Guest Humanseoul

This is pretty random, but is minho 185 or 187 cementers tall? I am a bit confused when I see his height in interviews, like the 2009 ones, it is said to be 185 but then sometimes they say 187 now?Lol which is he?? Or did he just grow 2 centemeters from the last time when he played in bof? lol

Guest shantipriya

@Jang27 = yep, that's best :) the russians have a saying "Поживьом увидим" or "we'll live to see"... I did get a nose bleed though... I'll have to get myself a better aircontitioner by the time that day comes :))

@Yeon - as far as I know from all the official sites, his height currently is 187 cm or 6 ft 1,5 in, and his weight is 73 kg or 161 pounds, by last data :) maybe he grew in 4 years- some people do; others get shorter with time, after they stop growing. I did see some interwies with this height inconsistencies, so mybe it was a conversion error- form cm to ft and vice versa- I'm not sure which country uses which anymore LOL

Even though Lmh might not be fit for variety shows, I still want to see him go on once.

I loled at someone's comment about how he would be tripping way too much while doing the stunts =)) our boy is clumsy indeed.

This is pretty random' date=' but is minho 185 or 187 inches tall? I am a bit confused when I see his height in interviews, like the 2009 ones, it is said to be 185 but then sometimes they say 187 now?Lol which is he?? Or did he just grow 2 inches from the last time when he played in bof? lol[/quote']

Hahahahaha @Yeon lee min ho is 187cm, not 187 inches :)) he would be a giant (literally) if he was 187 inches tall :))

Anyhow, to answer your question, I guess he did indeed grow two centimeters.

@guadi sorry, sorry, sorry. I promise I haven't forgotten about the video; it's still in working process.

LorenHaze said:

@ilwoo_aein - Chingu! My weekend was busy with family stuff AND, I started watching City Hunter & Faith again. I can't get enough of watching LMH in action. He's simply amazing :-) Thanks for the kind words about my hubby and I, but truthfully, I'm the cooler parent...hahahaha j/k.

Wow..you're like my son, he learned to read Korean by himself. One day I asked him to read Joo Won's tweet and surprisingly, he was able to. LOL. Can you also watch Korean movies/dramas without subtitles? But more importantly, can you speak it well enough that if LMH needed another Personal Assistant, you might be qualified for the job? (just pretend that you're good enough hahahahaha!)  OMG....that would be a dream job huh? Legitimate and not something that'll incur jail time. LOL.

Yonghwa joined YEH in another drama. Good thing, because it'll probably cause too much controversy and heartache for the fans having LMH, PSH and Yonghwa in one drama. It's better for them to spread their wings and work with different people..heehee!

OMG Chingu...October 9th is just around the corner...I'm trying not to think about it too much because it makes me nervous. :-&

Anyway, time to go back to work. It's been such a busy day for me, but I couldn't resist visiting this thread. :-)

Take care Chingu...*hugs* right back atcha!