Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

guadi said:@anomalous -- what is chemistry? Can you explain it to me? I'm so confused -- how can a few stills of KT and ES inspire so much thought-provoking discussion on k-blog-o-sphere on this branch of physical science :-?  Somewhere in all the talk, I don't see anything on atoms and molecules, covalent bond, etc... *sorry, I have dry sense of humor* lol
(via tumblr)

LorenHaze said:

@ilwoo_aien - hello Chingu...how are you? :-)

Ah ye, BOF..that's when it all started for me. Even though I only watched 5 episodes in 2009 (finally finished it this month), his acting/screen presence, including the curly hair made me wait in anticipation for his future projects. Of the 4 LMH dramas I've watched, in my humble opinion, City Hunter was by far his best performance. Best Kiss - tie between Personal Taste & City Hunter. Best onscreen chemistry was Faith. The age gap didn't phase me one bit. I had never heard of Kim Hee Sun, but she blew me away. She was fantastic! Son Ye Jin, on the otherhand is one of my fave actresses, so I knew I would enjoy her collaboration with LMH :-) Park Min Young was new to me too, but just like KHS, she surprised me. She's so pretty (I love her smile - I can understand why LMH fell for her) and was pleasantly satisfied with her acting. With Heirs, I am SO hoping that LMH & PSH'S chemistry will be believable..I hope that we can sense the love and care..especially with the most awaited "KISS". I'm not expecting torrid kissing, but enough passion to convey the living and not the dead. LOL.

I could NEVER ask LMH for a kiss, unless of course I'm drunk out of  my mind..hahahaha! But sober, a handshake, an autograph or a picture will do AND a request to pinch his cute butt. That's about it. :D

We can never have too many friends..in real life or online. So I'm quite happy to be interacting with LMH lovers all over the world. I'm also glad that I've found an awesome Chingu like you ;-)

Just a side note: Waiting for Heirs is driving me insane....LOL. But I know it'll be worth the wait. :-)

[Poll] Which ‘Heir’ Will Rule Over the Drama World?

Despite the cliché poor girl vs. rich kids storyline, we’ll admit like many of you, we’re counting down to the premiere of SBS drama The Heirs.

And with much hype surrounding its star-studded cast, we want to know which ‘heir’ you think will rule over all in this week’s poll.

(skipped unrelated.....)

35547225.jpg

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho makes his return to the small screen as Kim Tan, the heir to the Empire Group. We know the star can play the arrogant rich kid, and while we don’t care much for that type in real life, all is forgiven in dramaland. And because he’s Lee Min Ho.

Vote now for the star you′re looking forward to seeing on the small screen most below!

77397283.jpg

credit : enewsworld
LINK to Vote : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46639

Guest shantipriya

I envy those clueless people, who get the chance to mingle in the same street, walking by Minho... they don't even know or care who he is and yet they get the chance to coexist and share the same exact space and time with him; to breathe the air that is filled with microscopic particles which came from him- what a paradox!

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: what is chemistry? Can you explain it to me? I'm so confused -- how can a few stills of KT and ES inspire so much thought-provoking discussion on k-blog-o-sphere on this branch of physical science :-?  Somewhere in all the talk, I don't see anything on atoms and molecules, covalent bond, etc... *sorry, I have dry sense of humor* lol

class="entry-title"Lee Min-ho Turns into Cool Surfer at Malibu’s Beaches Posted on 2013/09/26 by Lee Hye Ji

Lee Min-ho

Korean actor Lee Min-ho on the filming location of his upcoming SBS drama “Inheritors.” [Hwa and Dam Pictures]

Lee Min-ho

Korean actor Lee Min-ho on the filming location of his upcoming SBS drama “Inheritors.” [Hwa and Dam Pictures]

Korean actor Lee Min-ho has enjoyed surfing at Malibu’s Beaches while shooting much-awaited drama series “Inheritors.”

Last week, Lee went surfing beneath the sun of Malibu located in Los Angeles, U.S., acting out his top inheritor character Kim Tan’s joy and sadness at the same time, the show’s promoter 3HW COM said in a press release Thursday.

Lee had taken surfing lessons during his hectic filming schedule, showing his differentiated affection to the water sports by picking up the surfing suit by himself, 3HW explained.

“The waves were higher than I thought, so it wasn’t easy to advance but gave me more fun. I appreciate our filming crew who jumped into the sea together for shooting lifelike images. Me and the crew all got browned by the sun glaring down,” Lee was quoted as saying.

Co-starring popular actors Park Shin-hye, CNBLUE’s Kang Min-hyuk, Kim Woo-bin, f(x) Krystal and ZE:A’s Hyungsik, the series centers on love and friendship among upper-class high school students.

Written by acclaimed scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook of “Gentleman’s Dignity” and “Secret Garden,” the upcoming drama is set to premiere on SBS on October 9, taking over the baton from current series “Master’s Sun.”

Lee Min-ho

Reporter. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of Hwa and Dam Pictures

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

Credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/73847