Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Maja said: berliansiahaan said:

Maja

said: @berliansiahaan

I will try to answer you questions:

Free seating - means they can choose their seats because there will be no numbering so if you want good seats you have to be there early!

Bundle meals - I think it's optional you can choose to have them or not I think this is only for the VIP, Patron and Box A ticket holders. I don't know when exactly they will serve the meals though!

I hope my answers clarified it for you

;)

)

:)

)

Guest Jang27

@shantipriya great analysis, couldn't disagree with you..

Lee Min Ho has a not bad voice, yes he can sing, he confessed himself that he sang only because of his fans, through singing he has a tool to get along and getting closer with his fans, no matter what, I love his voice but.. His charisma is only show up when he plays a role in his acting. So, he's better not to plan to be a singer, haha..

One thing that I admire from him is he never gives up untill he can reach his goal.. And like Ha Ji Wang said, he never change, he's still down to earth like a few years ago.. That's our man!! That's why I love him so much, not only because his face, his acting and his voice but also his attitude! How lucky the woman that would own his heart for good..

Guest janecokie

Lee Min Ho Global Tour in Seoul (05/25/13) :-) :x

2rcqv83.jpg

"Say Yes!" by Lee Min Ho  =D> =D>

Credit: Luck2

8-| :-)
9jhdhz.jpg
Credit: as tagged

@janecookie: I am eyeing on that T-shirt that Lee Min Ho is wearing for Say Yes! Hoping to get my hands on that tee when i go korea in a few weeks time!!! :DThanks for sharing the video! LMH looks very relaxed and happy throughout the concert performance! :)

Guest shantipriya

m'kay... I have a few things to share at this point:

1. fellow Minoz, you're the absolute best! I admire your skills, your vision, your nose for aesthetics, your photograpical art (cuz some of the pictures are pure art)! thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with the rest of us!

2. I've been learning things about Minho's character every day in the last few months and I swear I can already read him like an opened book LOL he's beautiful! I hate to disagree with The Man himself, by stating that he's perfect, but he is! and I will explain why, of course. I'm far from the idea that he's flawless- flawless people do NOT exist and that's a fact. everyone has their big or small idiotic sides or habbits or whatever, and I'm absolutely sure Minho has his own Diva-moments, annoying habbits, anerving oddities - we all do. fact is that he is the man who is closest to my idea for perfection, especially when it comes to his character. it's either that or he just knows what to say and when to say it, which would be in order, but then his body language speakes volumes about how honest he is about things. what I absolutely adore in him is his manners, his behaviour, his diplomacy, his modesty, his views on things, his positivity, his sparkle, his shyness, his wits, his self-irony, his blushing when he points at someone in the audience while singing... and a whole bunch of other features he's expressing unwillingly. I especially adore the fact that a man like that is out there, cuz that means God didn't break the mold when he decided to make a few gentlemen- that kind of raised my hopes that my perfect man is not some mythological creature as everyone was trying to convince me in the past decade or so. whenever I told people that "a man should have a combination of qualities, instead of one or lacking any" and then I would recite the ones I named previously here, they would tell me "a man like that doesn't exist- stop dreaming and lower your expectations". I did lower them to the point where I'd say I'm looking for someone who's tall, smart and witty LOL I love it when life turns out unexpectedly and proves people wrong- men like that are alive, breathing and walking this earth! thank you for that!

3. when I read he's 63 kg now, my initial reaction was "WHAT??? he can't be that skinny!", but now I feel better that he's actually put some meat on LOL there's this thing about weight out here- I personally can't and shouldn't be under 67 kg, cuz I'm quite tall and it gets unhealthy for me- my immune system shuts down. so reading that a man is so slim sets a twist to my brain... I have a friend who is 62 kg and everytime I see him I always ask myself how is that even possible since he's quite the bulky bodybuilder, and he's as tall as I am. I guess it's a matter of bone density, but I will forever envy those who are around 60 or less. let's just say the the ideal girl out here is about 35 kg (which is insane imo) at about 150 cm high, so imagine the world I live in LOL not that I care since I laugh at those who always nag on me to lose some weight (or bluntly tell me I'm fat, when I don't think I am) or tell those, who make snarky remarks to me wearing my heels, that I just enjoy the view from the top...

4. great styling, as usual!

5. his nervous habbit- scratching his earlobe. it's adorable!

6. I find so many things in common between him and I that it's scary to some extend. he hates cucumbers - LOL so do I. I mean I eat them, I won't make a fuss about them, but I avoid them, so I understand that. I also understand how can he sleep for 12 hours- I love sleeping and this is my stress relieving method as well. I do that when I'm sick (I just sleep the illness through) or when I'm stressed from work, when I'm not in my insomnia period. I'm a night owl and I can't go to bed before 3 am, even if you put a gun to my head! but sometimes I'd feel exhausted and just shut down at 8 pm and sleep for 12+ hrs. my record for a longest non-stop workday is 72 hours and my record for sleeping without waking up is 24 hours. I feel great when I slept for 10 hrs, but recently I can't get a shut eye for longer than 4-5 hrs. I had to get sick so that I'd sleep and get some rest. when I'm under some sort of pressure I just put everything on a side and mobilize all my evergy into it, and life has been giving me such situations on a daily basis. I don't freeze or panic, I just put everything on autopilot and it happens simultaneously. like, when we went to Tunisia with my friends and everyone got sick so I had to stay alarmed at all time to take care of them; but once they got better, I broke down and got sick myself. I remember I left them asleep at 2 am one of the nights and went to the beach with my bff, who was feeling better and we sat on the sand and just listened to the sea in silence... then 5 minutes later the phone rang and the others were crying they were dying so we were like "ok, calm down. momma's comming" LOL I also prefer my phone on vibration, cuz it creeps me out when it rings, no matter what ringtone I set (blame that on my ex, who used to call me 50 times on a good day) LOL

7. the shower thing... did he share that for real? LMAO I can see him turning tomato-red while saying that through his giggling voice :))

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho Sings Before 4,000 Fans at His Concert and Fanmeeting

2013-05-27 09:43  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Lee Min Ho was able to reunite with his fans in Korea for the first time in two years at his recent concert.

The actor′s My Everything concert was held in Seoul on May 25, marking the start of his Asia tour. He plans to continue on through Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Hong Kong and more for a total of seven cities, and talks are currently in progress for more stops at five or six more countries.

37083002.jpg

The concert was especially meaningful as it included a fanmeeting, making up for the previous year in which Lee Min Ho didn′t get to meet his fans due to his shoots for Faith.

In the press conference held before the concert, Lee Min Ho said, "I should′ve met [with my fans] sooner, but I wasn′t able to because I was busy shooting the drama Faith. I′m looking forward to meeting my fans for the first time in a while. I want to show how happy I am through my performances."

Lee Min Ho has especially been working hard for his fans, even releasing his own album My Everything. The album was produced to help Lee Min Ho and his fans share precious times together and repay fans for their love toward the actor.

The actor performed tracks from My Everything for the first time at the concert this day. He started off with My Everything, then went on to sing You & ILove Motion and Pieces of Love, at times driving fans into a frenzy and at others getting them to cry along to his voice.

A live band accompanied him, helping the actor′s vocals shine like a real singer′s.

Many fan events then took place outside of the splendid performances under the lead of comedian Byun Ki Soo. One fan, from Gangwon-do, was chosen to go onstage for a photo with Lee Min Ho himself.

"I′ve been a fan of Mr. Lee Min Ho since Boys Over Flowers. I was here for his last fanmeeting, and I′m so happy I′ll get to take a picture with him. I hope to see more good feats from you," she said.

4,000 fans from around the world gathered this day for the concert.

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

class="content-title"[Gallery] Lee Min Ho’s Fan Meeting

[Gallery] Lee Min Ho’s Fan Meeting

The big question is, what can’t the actor Lee Min Ho do? Recently he released the album “My Everything” and held a fan meeting/concert in Seoul. The fan meeting was held on May 25. During the press conference before the fan meeting he stated, “Last year because of the drama ‘Faith’ I had no time to do a fan meeting. That is why it has been 2 years since I have met my fans. Thinking about meeting the fans is making me nervous and I am anticipating it.”

Lee Min Ho opened up the fan meeting with “My Everything” and “You & I.” Then he spoke about himself during a corner titled “Secret Profile.” He spoke about his first time drinking, how his favorite coffee is an ice café mocha, and how he doesn’t like cucumbers. He even did a dance performance!

Check out the pictures of the concert below!

lee-min-ho-4.jpg
lee-min-ho-3.jpg
lee-min-ho-2.jpg
lee-min-ho-7.jpg
lee-min-ho-6.jpg
lee-min-ho-5.jpg
lee-min-ho1.jpg

credit : soompi news