Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Still waiting for news from LMH eh.

don’t wait for now :joy: Reporters are asleep 

6:09 AM
Thursday, October 22, 2020  (GMT+9) 

Time in South Korea

start waiting from 8:00 AM :approves:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I slept 2 hours I wake up now:lol: I will eat ramen and I will wait again :lol:

Hahah 

I love Ramyun too :highonflowers:  and it is all because of LMH ... Remember the scenes Goo Jun Pyo eats Ramyun... Any Korean thing reminds me of Lee Min Ho :love:

Let’s  wait together, I’m here too :approves:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hahah 

I love Ramyun too :highonflowers:  and it is all because of LMH ... Remember the scenes Goo Jun Pyo eats Ramyun... Any Korean thing reminds me of Lee Min Ho :love:

Let’s  wait together, I’m here too 

Yes Ramyun= Gu Jun Pyo :lol:

Don't forget vote to LMH on DC  https://dcinside.mycelebs.com/new/vote_view.php?tidx=2031&start_weekday=201018&end_weekday=201024&device=p

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

Let today be a day full of updates, news, and confirmation from MYM 

I want LMH’s news of New project to be trending in Korea in all online platforms :evilelmo:

7:20 AM

Time in South Korea

8:33 AM

Time in South Kor

any news? 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Is there any possibility the FL will be a Japanese actress ?

I have no idea which young Korean actress can hold the role.

Most probably American or Canadian Korean actress. @AgentQuake mentioned two. Possibly Japanese or Asian

9 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I don't care AAA if LMH's official TW account didn't share it link I don't vote him, I vote him because he shared. Why? If you look these categories you understand it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Artist_Awards

They invite so many actors and actress for attention and It look like they give everyone same award but with different name and I laughed a lot they gave to Lee Seung Gi "best welcome award":lol: after his military service hahaha what is best welcome award exactly because LSG wasn't active two years during MS they couldn't find a award and they coop up like this award:lol:, theirs awards are so strange and They say "Asia Artist Awards" but they give almost all of awards to Koreans what a lie :lol: I still vote LMH but fans of idols become organized so well because they know well voting.Anyway 
LMH should work for his drama this isn't required but don't give up voting. But I thought this even before drama news came out ,LMH might not go even he will win award, some actors don't go for just popularity awards. And LMH had already so many popularity awards, this isn't important for me. Everyone know his popularity.

I looked at your Wikipedia link.  LMH did not win any awards there at all which is strange.  Politically-motivated?

9 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Lady Gaga is my queen, but she campaigned for her Oscar harder than Biden is doing right now.  Hollywood’s politics plays a massive role in it as well.

That is hilarious.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I looked at your Wikipedia link.  LMH did not win any awards there at all which is strange.  Politically-motivated?

This is Singer Award generally they invite actors/actress and if they come they give them awards (I think so :lol:) without popularity awards , because there are voting for popularity 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Chinese translation of the post in DC.

Hire 4 employee of catering for "Pachinko".

Date : 2020/10/27 (one day)

Salary : 150,000

Place : Andong   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andong

And more detail of "Pachinko" :

Already got all investments and completed casting leading actors.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4