Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

25 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Watch party for what?

For Legends of the Blue Sea (LBS) ep 1.  Not sure how different it is from watching it on Viki and commenting.  I guess it would be current comments rather than comments when LBS aired 3 years ago.  I received an email notification about the watch party today since I used to have a Viki account.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

For Legends of the Blue Sea (LBS) ep 1.  Not sure how different it is from watching it on Viki and commenting.  I guess it would be current comments rather than comments when LBS aired 3 years ago.  I received an email notification about the watch party today since I used to have a Viki account.

Oh wow!! That’s also one of my favorite LMH character. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Oh wow!! That’s also one of my favorite LMH character. 

Heo Joon Jae is my favorite too, next to Choi Young. Maybe I have a special place in my heart for a Choi Young because he was the first lmh character I ever fell in love with. But Heo Joon Jae gave me plenty laughs. He was humorous and sweet at the same time and what can I say, I love seeing lmh get jealous of himself lol. Let’s see if the king can top these two for me. He’s certainly making his way there. :D

• Like 4

On 4 May 2020 at 10:23 PM, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho Is Flawless In Uniform In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has released new behind-the-scenes photos of Lee Min Ho!

The drama tells the story of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who live in parallel universes — one where Korea is a constitutional monarchy and another where it is a democracy — but they work together to try to save lives.

Throughout the drama, Lee Min Ho has worn multiple outfits including his black imperial attire and an equestrian uniform. However, his white naval uniform in particular has been attracting the attention of viewers.

In the recent episode, Lee Gon appeared in a naval uniform as he prepared to confront Japan after they invaded Korea’s waters. Reflecting the line in the drama, “In their most honorable moments, the imperial family wears uniforms,” Lee Gon’s strong sense of responsibility is represented by his change of attire.

Lee Min Ho’s white naval uniform is getting a hot response as people admire his ability to look charming in all of his character’s outfits. In the newly released photos, he appears charismatic and handsome no matter which outfit he wears. In his white naval uniform, he shows a sense of duty while he performs a military salute.

Lee Min Ho stole the show with both his looks and his passionate acting in the recent episode, which returned to double-digit ratings.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” airs on Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398283wpp/lee-min-ho-is-flawless-in-uniform-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. He looks dashing in this naval uniform, particularly the white attire stood out - He snatched this scene with his striking look.  :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Heo Joon Jae is my favorite too, next to Choi Young. Maybe I have a special place in my heart for a Choi Young because he was the first lmh character I ever fell in love with. But Heo Joon Jae gave me plenty laughs. He was humorous and sweet at the same time and what can I say, I love seeing lmh get jealous of himself lol. Let’s see if the king can top these two for me. He’s certainly making his way there. :D

@Heretorant now you are making want to watch faith. Heard so many good things about it, but I’m. It a fan of saeguk drama. I tried watching the 1st episode but felt slow. How was the chemistry between the leads?

• Like 4

Fan arts.  :lol:

8701f812ly1geilmjfwm7j20jo0jodhi.jpg

8701f812ly1geilmiedwwj20jo0jo75y.jpg

8701f812ly1geilmjqlawj20jo0jowjb.jpg

cr as tagged

And I found an interest thing on Weibo today. 

Spoiler

005BErWUgy1geirha3yo8j30u01t0dsh.jpg

This article was translated from Korean news. The reporter Kim meant to jeer at many scenes of "The King". For example, the war scene, the crown of the King, etc.

006UQ8nvly1geiskpz6zbj30v915r477.jpg

cr as tagged

Naver closed the "comment" function, K-netizens expressed their angry by emoji.

He wrote that these flows hurt the pride of Lee Min Ho who got several hundred millions of rewards every episode.

It's ridiculous that LMH's pride is so easy to be hurt, but several hundred millions of rewards every episode ? Not 1 or 2 hundred millions, several hundred millions ?  Now you know the previous news that his rewards was lower than some actors is a joke. He definitely got top rewards in K-entertainments.  :)

• Like 8

***********************************************************************************

LMH twt update

(I know it's hard to choose, but...)
What's your favorite look? 

SBS drama [The King: Lord of Eternity]
Television every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.!

EXUm_EKUMAEdZud?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 5

"The King : Eternal Monarch" Director Speaks Out To Apologize For "Japan Biased" Controversy

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/1.14044640

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The King Eternal Monarch" Producer Issues Apology About Depiction Of Japanese Warship

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398624wpp/the-king-eternal-monarch-producer-issues-apology-about-depiction-of-japanese-warships

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

cr: leeminhohardcore IG

To celebrate our King Lee Minho debut 14th anniversary,(2020/5/10,Lee Minho Hardcore beautify No273 Bus with greeting banners. The bus is running in Seoul from 5 May 2020 to mid of June 2020.

EXWyLDVUYAUk19X?format=jpg&name=small

EXWyLfpUYAAcXHt?format=jpg&name=small

EXWyL9qUwAA6NB7?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EXWyNiyU4AADO8K?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, scrawford said:

@Heretorant now you are making want to watch faith. Heard so many good things about it, but I’m. It a fan of saeguk drama. I tried watching the 1st episode but felt slow. How was the chemistry between the leads?

I wouldn’t watch it today lol. Faith had so many flaws but Choi Young was the best! He was a deeply scarred character with layers. He’s one of those characters that carry a lot of weight on his shoulders and as a viewer, you can’t help but want to hug him. Long story short, female lead brings light to his life and slowly but surely, he finds meaning to life. It’s been years since I watched it but from what I remember, they had great chemistry. I love, love, love their relationship. Until today, I’d name their relationship as one of my favorite. It’s the sweet, deep kind of relationships. And take this from a girl who craves for beyond the lips action, they had very little skinship but still, I say they are one of the best couples! Speaking of them surely makes me miss them :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, scrawford said:

@scrawford:  Faith was my 1st Kdrama; not my favorite, but LMH took out his magnet and I became hooked :lol:.  I think I was convinced of the chemistry because I saw the BTS with LMH and KHS.  I'm not a shipper, but if I were (even though she's married) this is the couple I would ship.  LMH was so at ease with her, even though she is older.  And, like @Heretorantsaid not much skinship, but one of my favorite scenes of all kdramas is LMH tracing her profile.  If that's not love, I don't know what is.  

cr: Snow snow

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@scrawford:  Faith was my 1st Kdrama; not my favorite, but LMH took out his magnet and I became hooked :lol:.  I think I was convinced of the chemistry because I saw the BTS with LMH and KHS.  I'm not a shipper, but if I were (even though she's married) this is the couple I would ship.  LMH was so at ease with her, even though she is older.  And, like @Heretorantsaid not much skinship, but one of my favorite scenes of all kdramas is LMH tracing her profile.  If that's not love, I don't know what is.  

cr: Snow snow

Hi CarolynH, thanks for sharing the clip. Talking about "Faith" I love that back hug scene. I'm fond of back hugs in K-drama - hahaha. So do I, not a shipper, too but I love them to bits.  :lol:

• Like 1