Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I ask, are we crazy to find that LMH having to leave the stage to go pee, cute? Lol. I have noticed at the award shows that he usually has 3-4 empty bottles on the table.  Thanks for sharing that tidbit @latifah_

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Myhun said:

PMZ FB updated

UNICEF Korea twitter updated

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing this. I heard that it's a large donation from him for (2) years now he's giving to UNICEF. 25,000,000 KR₩ (= 21,600 U$D) is quite huge amount. LMH is so generous - no wonder he's so blessed like this. I'm so proud of him that his name has been added to the 'UNICEF Honors Club'.  What an awesome guy! :lol:

• Like 8

Guest Moonrain
8 hours ago, Myhun said:

Lee Min Ho Donates Generous Amount To Help With Clean Water Access For World Water Day

Proud of you babe as always :blush: doing good deeds make us luv you more :heart:

those photos of his new album are so electrifying! Too gorgeous  :heart:

Another version:

Lee Min Ho donates large sum to UNICEF for upcoming World Water Day for 2nd year in a row

lee-min-ho_1489109439_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho has stepped up with a large donation for the 2nd year in a row for upcoming World Water Day on March 22.

It's been revealed that he donated an amount of 25,000,000 KR₩ (~ 21,600 U$D) to UNICEF, with which UNICEF delivered 69 water purifiers, plus 138 emergency kits, to children around the world.

Due to his continuous, generous gifts toward UNICEF since his first donation in 2009, Lee Min Ho's name has been added to the 'UNICEF Honors Club'. 

What an awesome guy!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/lee-min-ho-donates-large-sum-to-unicef-for-upcoming-world-water-day-for-2nd-year-in-a-row

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those photos from the new album and TVCF are lovelies. :heart:

Edited via Flyminho.

C6kFbPkXUAArfD6.jpg

• Like 10

WOW. His single's out (I just got it from iTunes!) and he and PMZ make another significant donation to Korean UNICEF :wub: He continues to make us proud and I hope that he is having a great time wherever he may be right now. 

Our boy is featured in multiple pages within Harper's BAZAAR China Feb 2017 ed. :blush:

aed82facgy1fdi7my7qoej22ao2ao4qr.jpg

aed82facgy1fdi7n128c6j22ao2aohdu.jpg

aed82facgy1fdi7n4zlr4j22ao2aoe83.jpg

aed82facgy1fdi7ndyufnj22ao2aokjn.jpgaed82facgy1fdi7ngu2aaj22ao2aoe82.jpgaed82facgy1fdi7nk56arj22ao2aou0y.jpg

@gtLmh0622 Anything new/ interesting in his interview? :D

aed82facgy1fdi7n9vvexj22ao2aonpf.jpg

cr minoz_peace 

• Like 11

Had to edit my earlier post---his new song is available in iTunes US and I now have it :D

Dont know for sure but read some Minoz posts that Always CD is already out of stock with Hot Tracks 

C6j6Kl0U4AAnL2C?format=jpg&name=large

cr with_the_faith

And not surprising that his song is tops among the 40s.... ahjummas hehe

C6j5OIuU8AM2SLE?format=jpg&name=large

cr TadjaHunter

• Like 9

On 3/8/2017 at 0:48 PM, adamfever said:

If we go with #3 as initially planned, is it possible to send him digitally, like emailing to or sharing the google drive with MYM email address? MYM can then forward it to him or print out for him. That will be even simpler as we don't need the flash drive, we don't need to courier, we don't need to create PayPal accounts, it's also faster.

Just a thought, what do you think?

Won't this jammed up their system since he has so many fans?. Afterall MYM is a business entity handling his work, This may caused inconvenience and headache for him and his business unless MYM can allocate a email that will not affect their daily business activities. Just being considerate, for one I would not want my business mail box  to be overflooded with email not relating to my regular business..... maybe I thought wrong ... no offence!

• Like 6