Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho's new advertisement images revealed
Lee Min Ho's new advertisement images were revealed.

Lee Min Ho, who is active as an advertisement model of denim brand GUESS, recently had a photo shoot with a female model recently.

The new advertisement images Lee Min Ho deeply in thought, and lying on a bed.

It is said that all of the staffs were captivated by Lee Min Ho's fabulous look in many different denim pants.

It is also said that many female staffs showed particularly hot reactions for Lee Min Ho's fabulous professionalism and caring personality.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's new advertisement images can be viewed on April edition of 'GRAZIA.'

20150403142823_551e24f7274e9_1.jpg20150403142823_551e24f7274e9_1.jpg
20150403142823_551e24f7274e9_1.jpg

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Thank you for the valuable info @pixie0622 ...I keep saying that, I do realize I can put my mind at ease if I actually read the info contained on the back pages. Alas, it's a huge task to tackle, I am not sure I can do it ATM. (wish soompi had a better organization system where information posts are separate from "reply" posts. things won't get so tedious that way!).
I think I'm going to stay out of this thread until some casting news is confirmed, I am sorry MinHo, I adore you but I am really tired of all these commercials, magazine covers, and advertisement events. I'll still be ogling your gorgeous face, maybe come to post some pics...But I want REAL projects. *humph* what is StarhausM doing ugh! 

Share a little story about Minho By Hong Kong Fans http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=604243

Hi, sisters. cannot understand Korean so hope I follow the rules here for this post. 

Just want to share a little story happened on Apr 2 in HONG KONG innisfree.

1. When Minho sat down the paper tree block his face from my angel. And those fans at my left handside has even worse view than me. 

But we did not make any noise.

2. Within half minute Minho found something wrong with the tree's place.

3. He then look beyond the tree towards fans's transparention.

4. Then he started to move the tree quietly.

5. He looked at the front of the tree and make sure any important message on the tree. Then he found nothing on it.

6. He then started to put down the tree slowly and look at fans transparention, making sure fans now can see him.

7. He finally put down the tree gentlely

8. Fans now at the left hand side all screamed out happily.

9. The end of this story: Now everyone can see his beauty from inside out clearly.

938184a2jw1eqtv0vvqp5g20b4049nph_zpskccnfy43.gif

Guest Rachel Park

Hello chingus long time no see. I just finished watching Gangnam 1970. I feel so weird. Everytime Jongdae appears i feel like my heart beat faster lol Even during cruel action scene, my heart thumps a lot haha Its not normal. He srsly full of charm there. Crazy. Everytime he appears i feel like oh no not again, my heart tired enough akkkk He is full of charisma. Sexy and hot in the same time. Gaaaah his acting is top notch too. He improves a lot srsly. That mud scene srsly breathtaking, outstanding. His acting daebak in the last scene. Gaaaaahhh im going crazy. Mian chingu just wanna share this bcos i cant no longer hold this alone ;;;;---;;;;

Here's a lovely video from Minoz Peace (HK Minoz) 
Hope one of our C-literate chingus can help us appreciate this more by telling us who the singer is and what the song is about.Nevertheless, it's a beautiful collection of pictures from his HK Concert held last March 21st.
Enjoy!

@pixie0622 : 
Here's a lovely video from Minoz Peace (HK Minoz) 
Hope one of our C-literate chingus can help us appreciate this more by telling us who the singer is and what the song is about.Nevertheless, it's a beautiful collection of pictures from his HK Concert held last March 21st.------------------------------------------
Singer : Aska Yang 杨宗纬Song : 长镜头

Guest Rachel Park

@pixie0622 yes goshhh im going crazy now. Crazy. Too awesome. He is so manly, hot and sexy gawwwwwddd. Im crazy now. I need to watch it again. Gaaaahh so sexy yet hot. The film is so good too. Deserves many awards. I want Kilsu, seonhye, and Jongdae in a drama together. Got so much chemistry. Gaaah Jongdae is so hot. Pls minho ssi comeback in a new project soon aaaakk i need more ur hotness and sexyness. Im going crazy now aaaakkkkkk

Guest Rachel Park

@Houny yes! That mud scene seriously outstanding. Breathtaking. I forget to breath during that scene lol Well made. I'll get angry if Gangnam 1970 win nothing at film awards. Minho deserves new comer awards, while GB team should win best cinematography.

Guest suezat

Hello you all so what's new ? what's going on ? I'm frustrated ya LMH how hard to find a movie drama or even musical ..... any thing man , oh boy oh boy it's like somebody thirsty there's the water but you can't get to it ...oh what a feeling .. good afternoon yo all

kiklaminHo said: I would like to see LMH in a rom -com like : " Penny Pinchers"
LMH 's charming and witty character will fit perfectly with a light-hearted , funny comedy.
We have to see him in this type of drama since PT and I think now is the time for him to return in a drama with a sweet, funny romance.
The final choice is his but as a fan all I can do is to imagine him in different roles.

celebrating-smiley-emoticon.gif YES, MINOZ DID IT AGAIN!  
LMH won the crown of 2015 ASIAN MALE GOD for the second year in a row!!! CB1zAl3UIAAW3xy.jpg:large

It was a long race and close till the end (vs Wallace Chung, HK actor/ singer) but it was a good fight.  Minoz want to make a statement that LMH is the one and true Asian Male God and they fought till the end!  
For those who are not aware of this poll, this is one of the most popular annual events in China supported by over 20 major media groups.  The winner based on 5 categories of perfect face, superior body, warm heart, outstanding talent and innate god-like qualities since birth. And we know who that is, right? Congrats Minoz and Lee Min Ho! 005Nmgupjw1eqv5lxjh0og309q0c6npd.gif

cto