Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Willinette thank you for posting the article from Pinkvilla stating that LMH is the top kactor of all time. Quite right too!

Did you see the news items last week about the historic agreement between 

Cuba and South Korea? One of the high ranking officials said that the public’ affinity for Korean dramas and music has played a role in the agreement. In one news item, which I can’t now find,  BTS and LMH were actually mentioned!
We really support an influential star don’t we?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Willinette thank you for posting the article from Pinkvilla stating that LMH is the top kactor of all time. Quite right too!

Did you see the news items last week about the historic agreement between 

Cuba and South Korea? One of the high ranking officials said that the public’ affinity for Korean dramas and music has played a role in the agreement. In one news item, which I can’t now find,  BTS and LMH were actually mentioned!
We really support an influential star don’t we?

@Lindyloo421  The closeness between Cuba and South Korea is a recent trend.  :kisslevel:

• Like 2

12 *Super Good* Action K-Dramas To Watch If You're In For The Thrill

If you’re in the mood for something other than the *fluffy* romantic comedies, adrenaline-pumping Korean action dramas might just be the perfect alternative. From car chases and gun fights to good old hand-to-hand fight sequences, action K-dramas surely doesn’t disappoint.

Here are eight must-watch Korean action dramas:

1. City Hunter (2011)

Who’s in it: Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young

City Hunter is an action-romance drama based on a Japanese manga of the same name. In the drama, Lee Min Ho plays the role of Lee Yoon Sung, code name “City Hunter”, who goes undercover at the Blue House to exact revenge against the officials who got his father killed. There he crosses paths (and falls in love with) with Kim Na Na (Park Min Young), a secret service agent who’s on a revenge mission of her own. According to the production team, Lee Min Ho refused to have stunt doubles for his daring action scenes, which included a ton of fight scenes, wire work, and car chase sequences.

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/action-k-dramas-a4436-20220819-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 4

Aww, sweet

Still nothing on the Apple TV site about a premiere date for Pachinko.  We're definitely looking at July or sometime after........the wait continues.......:bawling:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Still nothing on the Apple TV site about a premiere date for Pachinko.  We're definitely looking at July or sometime after........the wait continues.......:bawling:

@CarolynH  Given the international scale of this project, season two could still take some time to reach us regardless. Soo Hugh also has another Apple TV+ show on the way. I wouldn't be surprised if Pachinko season two doesn't arrive until 2024, although I hope that it might arrive sooner.   :blush:

• Like 1

I was wondering when the film will come out. Next year I guess as they must still be filming. I see Netflix has just picked up the movie My Name is Loh Kiwan with Song Joong-Ki. Hopefully they will do the same with

ORV. It’s all a waiting game isn’t it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I was wondering when the film will come out. Next year I guess as they must still be filming. I see Netflix has just picked up the movie My Name is Loh Kiwan with Song Joong-Ki. Hopefully they will do the same with

ORV. It’s all a waiting game isn’t it. 

@Lindyloo421  Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint release date has not been announced yet. Well, I'm sure we will have to wait a bit—the production only started filming in December last year.   :blush:

• Like 1

Ask The Stars wasn't in TVN, MBC, SBS, Netflix and Disney 2024 drama lineup and today isn't in Studio Dragon 2024 drama lineup, my feeling came true, unfortunatelly this drama is postponed until next year,big dissappointment

• Sad 1

Thank you for the info leeminhosny. I wonder why. Coincidentally I have just been watching Constellation on apple which starts off on a space station and it’s made me realise the amount of work it must take to get each scene perfect. ATS is a first space station drama for Kdrama isn’t it so it must have taken hard work and lots of time in every aspect to get it ready.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hey, lee min ho's closet figure it out!

@CarolynH  Takashi Murakami and (the late) Virgil Abloh's contemporary artwork is expensive. Abloh, an American designer was also the creator of Off-White, a clothing label, an Italian luxury fashion house, also owned by LV. It's a popular brand in shoes. Thanks for sharing this.   :blush:

• Like 3