Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

So, I'm being interviewed by Viki tomorrow evening regarding viewer content.  Of course, I'll mention that we'd like to see older LMH dramas.  I noticed Faith and City Hunter on Amazon Prime, but unavailable for the region that I reside.  I think Amazon may own the rights to those dramas.  I'm not sure if I like Viki for ATS; I think I prefer Netflix. 

Now that LMH has completed Pachinko, can we start talking next project ? :joy:  I think he ought to hold a fan meet, since he hasn't had one since 2019.  I prefer the talking type--what's that called--rather than the singing/games type of fan meet.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

So, I'm being interviewed by Viki tomorrow evening regarding viewer content.  Of course, I'll mention that we'd like to see older LMH dramas.  I noticed Faith and City Hunter on Amazon Prime, but unavailable for the region that I reside.  I think Amazon may own the rights to those dramas.  I'm not sure if I like Viki for ATS; I think I prefer Netflix. 

Now that LMH has completed Pachinko, can we start talking next project ? :joy:  I think he ought to hold a fan meet, since he hasn't had one since 2019.  I prefer the talking type--what's that called--rather than the singing/games type of fan meet.

@CarolynH  are you referring to the "meet & greet" type kind of FM? No performances involve here only interaction with fans and sometimes with playing games.   :kaching3:

• Like 3

Finished my interview with Viki.  Not sure how many times I mentioned LMH lol.  I ended my subscription  with Viki shortly after LOTBS, but I said I would be willing to pay for subscription if a new LMH drama was on Viki!  She said, so you're a LMH fan?:joy:  How did she guess?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy Birthday-June 22! Upcoming Drama 2023: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2 [Completed drama on Apple TV+: Pachinko]

Happy birthday to actor LEE MINHO! June 22nd, a season of fresh green, with a pleasant blue sky and cool breeze. I hope that Minoz, who always sends congratulations to LEE MINHO with unchanging support and affection, will be filled with love and happiness today. Happy Birthday To LEE MINHO! #HAPPYMINHODAY

spacer.png

spacer.png

HAPPY MINHO'S DAY

The happiest day of the year! Happy birthday to LEE MINHO, the muse of PROMIZ! PROMIZ shares things for our neighbors to make a happy tomorrow. LEE MINHO is a great part of this along with PMZers. Thanks to LEE MINHO. #LeeMinHo 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 7

merzaesthetics_th update 

Merz Aesthetics Thailand is excited to announce an upcoming private event as part of the Ultherapy® ‘See My Skin, Lift My Way’ campaign. Featuring a special appearance by Lee Minho. 

this closed-door event will take place on 5th August 2023 and is exclusively for invited guests only.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 7

It was so nice to see Choco!  I was worried something happened to her ever since I saw LMH bring her to the airport before he left to wherever it was.  I've never seen him bring her before.  Oh, it was nice to see LMH too :joy:

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho Day: Revisiting top 3 moments of Koh Hansu from award-winning historical drama Pachinko

As we celebrate Lee Min Ho’s birthday, let’s take a look at some moments of Lee Min Ho’s character in the wildly popular Apple TV+ series Pachinko. Read ahead to know more.

Key Highlights

• Celebrating Lee Min Ho's birthday, let's take a look at some scenes from Pachinko
  • Lee Min Ho played the role of Koh Hansu, an influential man with a traumatizing backstory

Lee Min Ho is a talented actor who has quite a following and for good reason. Besides being tall and handsome, his acting skills are phenomenal. From becoming popular for his role in Boys Over Flowers to bagging roles in dramas like The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea and others. His role in King: The Eternal Monarch became an international craze as fans loved him as a royal. 

Pachinko:

Based on Korea's traumatic past, Pachinko is a heartbreaking tale of love and loss. It is a global and forward-thinking film for contemporary television that tells a culturally specific story about a variety of family histories that span decades.

From Korea in the mid 1900s to Korea, the US, and Japan during the 1980s, the series 'Pachinko' catches the great story across reality, enamoring the world by depicting the deepest desires of a Korean worker family who left their old neighborhood in a time of persecution. Koh Hansu, played by Lee Min Ho, was a charming character who would have a major impact on Seon Ja, played by Kim Min Ha, when she was younger. By delicately portraying Hansu's irresistible and fatal charm as well as the complex inner conflict between ambition and love, Lee Min Ho demonstrated an unconventional acting transformation. 

The top 3 moments of the drama: 

Koh Hansu’s introduction:

The first scene where they introduce Koh Hansu itself is a masterpiece. Being a powerful man in a country that has next to nothing, he was feared. His white suit stood out amongst the dusty clothes of the people that live on scraps day to day. His towering figure and clicks of the walking stick almost made him look like a villain but people wanted to be him nonetheless. 

Saving Seon Ja: 

The scene where he saves Seon Ja is almost K-Drama like but it came out well. Seon Ja was passing by when a few Japanese men took her and tried to assault but Hansu entered like a knight in shining armor and saved her. But in that scene, one could see his elitism and how he knew he was above them. Seon Ja fell for him instantly and thus, began their affair.

Koh Hansu leaving Seon Ja: 

As they fell in love secretly, Seon Ja realized she was pregnant and told Koh Hansu about it who chose that time to reveal that he is already married and is also a father in Japan. Though it was a marriage of convenience, he couldn’t leave them for her, breaking Seon Ja’s heart. The scene showed how Hansu made the wrong decision but he was still in love with her.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-day-revisiting-top-3-moments-of-koh-hansu-from-award-winning-historical-drama-pachinko-1226795

• Like 5