Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

C’mon, they could have asked him more fun questions. More diverse questions please!! He is an actor! 

@Nikaa the truth is that celebrities get asked such a gauntlet of questions every time they have a new project to promote that their answers can get somewhat routine. For me, I love questions that will show a glimpse of their personality that rarely has a chance to come through. I loved the one : What do you do when you get home - It's like asking him - What do you like doing in your spare time? - I also loved the question - In a video interview after the photoshoot, you mentioned Michael Buble's "Home" when asked if there's a song that comes to mind.  - It's like asking him - What's your favorite song - You mentioned about fun questions - Like maybe - What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you? I wonder was he ever asked this kind of question before..... :kisslevel: Just don't go this far by asking - How much money do you make? ... This is a NO NO ..... since this is quite a sensitive question.  A celebrity generally will have a script that they answer from and many times their PR staff will not allow you to deviate from that script or provide you with a list of questions that you may not ask. Assuming that you were given freedom to ask any question or you have managed to tie them down at some social event above questions are probably some of the questions that I would love answered -  :Ohboy3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

From "Boys Over Flowers" to "Pachinko", Lee Min-ho's Chronicles of Lee Min-ho

Things that Lee Min-ho didn't say. Things that Lee Minho is about to show.

BY ESQUIRE 2021.08.19

I'm not there 

Question: You appear in MBC Documentary "DMZ: The Wild" without any payment. We think that we understand now. Ah maybe Lee Min Ho has always wanted to create something new and test his abilities.
Answer: I actually do not think so.

Question: (laugh) Oh is that so?
Answer: During those times, I just personally like documentaries so much and so I thought that there was a good project, I would definitely like to participate. Unfortunately, the documentary team did not have any budget and so I didn't ask for any payment/salary. It is still the same now. Just because there are good people around me and since I have been in this field for over 10 years, I had the opportunity to work on something and I am personally satisfied with that. Thinking that I wanted to make something new, I should do it, I don't think that ever run through my mind.

Question: So there's no ambition to try new things.
Answer: Rather than that, it's always coming up automatically and has been my main job. As an actor, there is always an ambition to come up with something different, something that we have never seen before, something new. Therefore outside of that area, it's going opposite way.

Question: We heard that there was a reason why you chose the role of Hansu in the drama "Pachinko".
Answer: I am reaching mid 30s and therefore, I think I'm pursuing more "real thing" now. Otherwise, it will get harder since I won't be able to agree nor understand. The selection criteria after reading the script and test video, what I am trying to to in it. It's hard if it is not real. Therefore when I was offered an audition for "Pachinko", I had some worries but I was convinced when I read the script. If it is this work, I can really try it. I want to try it. I auditioned and thankfully it went well.

Question: There must have been a pressure to do audition for an actor as your size, Lee Min Ho.
Answer: At first, I didn't think like that. It came all of a sudden on the car on my way to the audition" No wait a minute. If I go to the audition and fail, will rumor came out?" "Director, don't you think you're making a mistake?" something like that (laugh). Rather than that, when I read the script, something happened inside. It was a complex feeling. I though it would be new to see a perspective of Korea from the eyes/perspective of foreign people. In terms of filming a Korean history film with such a huge foreign investment, I was like "Should I really do this?".

Question: Since the original novel is a work that has received worldwide attention in terms of its message, "Pachinko" is a work which deal with discrimination experienced by Korean living abroad during colonial period to survive. Could it perhaps be more burdensome?
Answer: But as I have mentioned on the video interview earlier, There is something like "If you have decided to do it, then do it". Once I put myself into it, those things can't matter. I have stuck in it and have to do it anyway, the best I can. Those are things that I can think about later.

Question: We don't think that Lee Min Ho played a a lot of villain/antagonist character previously. Although Heo Jun Jae in the drama "Legend of the Blue Sea" was a con artist, his image is still like Robin Hood. Jong Dae in "Gangnam 1970" was also an anti-hero, but he's a warm-hearted character with a family which became the cause of his ambitions.
Answer: Yes, I have been playing a lot of good protagonist character for over 10 years so I think it is time for me to be more attracted to a role as a villain. Even when I look at the original work, I find villains more attractive. If it is a meaningful villain, of course I want to do it anytime. Actually, people who I work with have said it a lot. They think that antagonist and villain character will suit me well. I don't know why.

Question: We think we know why. When Jong Dae ride his motorcycle in a burgundy leather jacket shouting "Everything that I have run through, is my land!". There was an aspect that made us imagine what would have been if that character went crazy in the chaos.
Answer: That's right. I don't think I have ever described Jong Dae as a crazy person, especially Lee Min Ho at that time. I try to express myself as much as I can, but there's something more. Lee Min Ho in his 20s have lived with a lot of sense of responsibility and I think that that he had shown that sense in the movie. Now, if Lee Min Ho says that he will play Jong Dae again, he will probably act like a completely crazy person from that point. If the now Lee Min Ho can express himself, he seems to be able to put off those responsibilities and draw the borderline to evil.

Question: We're sorry in advance if we have not yet read "Pachinko", not to mention that we should not talk a lot of the project in the interview. What of Hansu's character? Judging from the synopsis, it seems that he is a character vague between evil and good.
Answer: Hansu is a person who feels like evil to everyone. He is a villain, and continue straightforward to be a villain who attract everyone's attention. Looking at the circumstances, I can understand why he had to be like that but he is a character who comes up within the word "Bad Guy" either way.

Question: Did we perhaps, accidently connect the question in a exquisite way? So we can highly anticipate Lee Min Ho in "Pachinko"?
Lee Min Ho: (laugh)

Question: The interview on your previous work as "Lee Gon" on "The King: Eternal Monarch" is also amazing. You said "I had the image of a prince on a white horse, so let's go with it until the end and put an end on it".
Answer: Actually before "Boys Over Flowers", I always play the character/role of a poor person (laugh). In "Boys Over Flowers", I played the character of a rich man for the first time, but that was not a choice I made because I wanted a certain image. I was just just desperate at that time and wanted to get the chance to be casted as lead, so I auditioned and passed. I accidently got that image. The same goes for "Heirs", the image is the same.

Question: So at that time you were chasing for opportunities and it happened to be the image of a rich man.
Answer: Exactly. To be honest, in "Boys Over Flowers", I do think that the outfit did not match me. Because I was not that rich. I remember that I had to think about how to look like a Chaebol (rich person), even learn how to use the chopsticks again. But anyway I got that image and after living like that for 10 years, I started to think that "Not everyone can have an image like this", so I thought that it might be okay to put an end on it before it is too late to let it go. That's when I met "The King: Eternal Monarch". Personally, I was thinking of graduating from the role/image of "Prince on a white horse" with that work.

Question: Graduated, so there will be no more of such role in Lee Min Ho's future career.
Answer: I gave did in in my 20s and 30s. Even in my late 30s and 40s, I can work on a fairy-tale like love story but the texture would be different. There are stories that are more realistic and appropriate for that age group. Whether it is a desperate love, or a love which can heal each other's pain. There won't be be a story where the male lead/protagonist can suddenly appear and save the female lead/protagonist whenever she is in trouble. Because main character usually don't face such a crisis when they get older (laugh) and these days, women can also help men. Even if we talk about love, I think and wishes for it to be like that. 
*You can find the full version of Lee Minho's pictorial and interview in the September issue of Esquire.

https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/57831

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srptbt

LMH likes to play the villain! I'm very much looking forward to his take on Hansu. Him becoming mature in his selection of upcoming projects is promising for his growth as an actor.

Let's wait for the video that would be uploaded on Esquire's YT channel. I think he'll answer the fan questions there.

• Like 7

These Are The *Childhood Dreams* Of Your Favorite Korean Stars

Can you imagine them in these career paths?

Once upon a time, your ultimate oppa or queen had a totally different dream before they became a celebrity. Growing up, they were eyeing a certain career path but since they were ~born to be stars,~ these Korean celebs eventually found themselves in the entertainment industry. Can you imagine your favorite actor as a doctor, police officer, or athlete? Check out who they are in our list below!

Korean Actors And Their Childhood Dreams

6. Lee Min Ho

Aside from his talent in acting, Lee Min Ho is also known for his soccer skills equivalent to a national player. He has always wanted to become a soccer player as a child, and so trained for four years. But things didn't turn out as planned when Min Ho was seriously injured. "As a kid, I wanted to be a soccer player. However, I suffered an injury when I was in grade 5, so I forgot about becoming an athlete. When I turned 18, I changed my mind and wanted to be an actor,” he said in an interview.

lee-min-ho-1629351201.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-actors-childhood-dreams-a4575-20210819?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho Stuns in Head to Toe Louis Vuitton for Esquire Korea + Reveals More About his YouTube Channel Lee Min Ho Film

BY Geca Wills Aug 19, 2021

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=900

(Photo : Lee Min Ho Official Instagram)

Lee Min Ho never fails to wow his fans with his striking visuals as he graces Esquire Korea.

The South Korean heartthrob did not just surprise everyone with his undeniable charm but managed to talk about his life outside showbiz which is his Youtube Channel, Lee Min Ho Film.

Lee Min Ho Dazzles in Louis Vuitton for Esquire Korea's Latest Issue
The "The Legend of the Blue Sea" star looked as if he went straight off the couture runway with spectacular pieces from Louis Vuitton.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600?w=650

Lee Min Ho

In one photo, he was spotted donning a striped button-down top paired with green denim pants with an embossed logo as he capped off the style with white sneakers with green trimmings and a sling trunk bag from the French fashion house.

Lee Min Ho

This was followed by a look with a fur-trimmed moss green sweater paired necklace and Louis Vuitton's Tambour Street Diver's watch, which the actor recently endorsed.

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho

To recall, the 34-year-old A-lister was hailed a brand ambassador back in April 2021.

Louis Vuitton welcomed the "Pachinko" star as the new face of the brand's jewelry collection.

Over Lee Min Ho's Instagram, he shared his latest collaboration with the luxury brand for their Tambour Street Diver accessory.

Lee Min Ho Reveals the Driving Force of his YouTube Channel

(Photo : MYM Entertainment Official Instagram)

During his Q and A session with the Esquire Korea team, he spoke about his activities outside the limelight, including his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film.

Launched on October 30, 2020, Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel has amassed almost 720,000 subscribers and counting where it features aesthetically pleasing visuals, which he labeled as "movievlog."

He uses visual treatment like in mini films on his channel, hence every video's artistic vibe.

In his chat with the publication, the sought-after actor revealed his inspiration behind his YouTube channel.

"People are the most important factor," he explained, adding that the connection from various personalities adds charm to it.

"The aspect of being a good adult, or the health and integrity of my friend as I see it, is responsible for what we've been doing on our own paths for over ten years. It starts because I have a feeling for those things."

Moreover, apart from the people, he also values his "influence as an actor" and, at the same time, "authenticity" expressing his thoughts, emotions, or character.

'Pachinko' Star is Hands-On with his YouTube Channel Lee Min Ho Film
Lee Min Ho is among the top Korean celebrity YouTubers that people want to binge-watch on aside from K-dramas.

The aesthetically pleasing visuals entertain the audience as he shows a glimpse of his daily life.

Fun fact, did you know that Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel is not only produced and starred by the actor, but he also edits some of the clips.

In his interview with Esquire, he revealed that he is hands-on when it comes to editing and lists the shots that he wanted to include in the video.

In his YouTube channel, he is also credited as the creative director and teams up with director Zho Won Seock.

Written by Geca Wills.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121630/20210819/lee-min-ho-stuns-head-toe-louis-vuitton-esquire-korea.htm

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho shares what fans can expect from his YouTube channel 'Lee Min Ho Film' in the coming future

lee_min_ho_glares_news1main.jpg?width=75

Lee Min Ho never fails to wow us with his breathtaking visuals and amazing talent! The talented actor graced the cover of Esquire Korea and made some interesting revelations about his interests outside work. Fans are aware that Lee Min Ho has a YouTube channel titled 'Lee Min Ho Film' which he launched last year on October 30. 'Lee Min Ho Film' can be described as an interesting mix of lifestyle and travel content, gives fans an exclusive glimpse into the actor's life, collaborations, shoots and travel. 

'Lee Min Ho Film' currently stands at whopping 720,000 subscribers and has 14 videos, which Lee Min Ho edits himself! In his recent pictorial with Esquire Korea, Lee Min Ho dished on his future plans and what fans can expect from his YouTube channel 'Lee Min Ho Film' in the coming future. Lee Min Ho revealed that the real inspiration behind his YouTube channel are people. He shared, "People are the most important factor". He revealed that people surrounding him and his own observation of life, inspires him to create content for his YouTube. 

Also, apart from 'people', Lee Min Ho revealed that he values 'influence as an actor' and, at the same time, 'authenticity' expressing his thoughts, emotions or character also help him create wholesome content for his YouTube channel. Lee Min Ho also revealed that he is hands-on with his YouTube channel and personally looks over every aspect of content creation. We would love to see more of Lee Min Ho! 

Do you watch 'Lee Min Ho Film'?

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-shares-what-fans-can-expect-his-youtube-channel-lee-min-ho-film-coming-future-863710

• Like 6

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz watches Lee Min Ho’s dramas as a remedy for those lonely days

leeminho_main.png?width=752&format=webp&

Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular Asian actors working today. Born on June 22, 1987, he is known as an extremely versatile actor. Lee Min Ho began acting in small roles in high school but shot to fame after his iconic role as rich bad boy Goo Joon Pyo in the hit Korean drama “Boys Over Flowers” (2009), which garnered him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. The breakthrough role led to other leading-man roles in the popular dramas “Personal Taste” (2010), “City Hunter” (2011), “The Great Doctor (aka Faith)” (2012), “Heirs” (2013) and “The Legend of the Blue Sea” (2016-2017), bringing many more acting awards and accolades. In addition to acting, Lee Min Ho also has released two music albums and is a popular endorsement model. In 2014, a Chinese entertainment magazine dubbed Lee Min Ho the winner of its “Asian Male God” poll.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Koyal Bharti from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

My name is Koyal Bharti and I am from India living in a small city of Uttar Pradesh. It's my first time writing a letter to someone like you. May god always shower blessings on you. Always shine like a start and be handsome and healthy always.  Although I don't know whether you read this letter or not, I am still writing my feelings in the hope that you will read it. It has been six years since I first saw you in a koreanmix song. I don't know how time flies so fast with you.

Whenever I feel sad or depressed there is only you, your dramas and videos which always motivates me. You are the only person with whom I share my feelings with your photos which I always have on my phone ."I feel that my love will be longer than my life, so that's why in this life, my love won't end". It is true that I truly fell in love with you (saranghae oppa). The day I saw you and till now and maybe in future too I feel like I don't need anyone in my life. I wish  in my lifetime there will come a time when I meet you at least for once. Now it's time to finish the letter. I hope that one day you'll become the most known person in the whole world and please come to India for once. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy forever .   :blush:

Your loving fan

Koyal Bharti

Uttar Pradesh, India

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-watches-lee-min-ho-s-dramas-remedy-those-lonely-days-863681

• Like 5

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

*You can find the full version of Lee Minho's pictorial and interview in the September issue of Esquire.

https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/57831

Thanks Syntyche.  I checked the esquire korea link you sent and at the end of the article it said this:-

"The full version of Lee Min-ho's pictorial and interview can be found in the September issue of Esquire. [Related Articles] From <Boys Over Flowers> to <Pachinko>, see Lee Min-ho's Chronicle of Lee Min-ho"

Does that mean that you have to buy the magazine to read the whole interview or see all his glossy pictures?  Is anyone buying the magazine for a keepsake?  @gtLmh0622 or anyone else?  Where does one order it?  There might be more to the interview, do you think?

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Min Ho, tired of being rich, says he wants to be a bad person

Erna Y Hutasoit August 19, 2021

Lee Min Ho says he wants to play the bad guy

279618893.jpeg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Lee Min Ho is an actor, model and singer from South Korea. He became widely known in Korea and Asia for his role as Goo Jun Pyo in the 2009 drama Boys Over Flowers.

Lee Min Ho recently hosted a photo shoot and interview for the September issue of Esquire magazine.

In an interview, the interviewer revealed that Lee Min Hoo never got the role of the villain.

“You never seem to get a bad role. In LOTBS you are a crook, but the image is similar to Robin Hood, in Gangnam 1970 you are an antihero, but softhearted, "said the interviewer.

Lee Min Ho then gave an answer that thrilled the interviewer and netizens.

"This is true. For over 10 years I have played characters from the good side. Now I live in a time when I want to play bad roles. more charming. means when it is. In fact, a lot of the people who work with me say I fit the role of a villain or a murderer. I don't know the reason, ”Lee Min Ho said innocently.

Based on Lee Min Ho's narrative, it seems like he wants to play the bad guy because he is tired of being rich and good in the dramas and films he has starred in so far.

As in the drama Boys over the Flower, he became a wealthy and popular man who fell in love with many women.

In the drama "The Descendants," Lee Min Ho plays a character named Kim Tan, one of the heirs respected in an elite school.

In fact, in the drama City Hunter, The Legend of the Blue Sea, even in his latest drama, King Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho still plays an authoritative rich man.

According to netizens, Lee Min Ho's mood is indeed very suitable for being a handsome and wealthy person.

However, for the role of the bad guy Lee Min Ho wants this time around, netizens are really looking forward to his next project, and if he becomes a bad person, maybe Lee Min Ho will become a rich bad guy too.

Editor: Liston

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312426818/bosan-jadi-orang-kaya-lee-min-ho-ungkap-ingin-menjadi-orang-jahat

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Min Ho has suddenly turned into a bad boy, the sisters still press for a reason

MAY CHI

Thursday, 19 August 2021

It's been a long time since Lee Min Ho released a new series of photos, and the bad boy theme quickly caused a stir among the sisters.

Recently on his personal page, Lee Min Ho presented the sisters with a series of all-new photos, showing off his invincible appearance that hasn't changed over time. Immediately, a series of photos "knocked out" the fragile hearts of the fans, although the theme and the image of the guy are somewhat "spoiled".

lee-min-ho-bat-ngo-hoa-trai-hu-hong-hoi-

Lee Min Ho suddenly turned into a bad guy, the sisters still got hit for some reason

Known as the number 1 male god of the Hallyu wave, over the years, people have always wondered what Lee Min Ho did to preserve this beauty. The main factor is masculinity, handsome and handsome in every way. At the age of 30, the protagonist of Meteor Garden has reached his most mature needs: style, charm and big money.

Spoiler

Beauty Despite Expression (IGNV Photo)

In a recent series of photographs, despite creating a bad guy, he still gets the sister's association "crush" because of his captivating beauty. Just standing indifferently in front of the camera, showing off his long legs, is enough for him to make it difficult for viewers to miss every moment.

Spoiler

Blue tone can't drown out Lee Min Ho's beauty. (Photo by IGNV)

Spoiler

The straight bridge of the nose of the male god No. 1 Kbiz (photo by IGNV)

It is known that Lee Min Ho has an impressive height of 1 m 87, a slender appearance, so when he is on screen, he will respect his figure in any outfit. These factors alone are enough to understand why, over the years, an actor named Lee has always been the number 1 male idol on Kbiz.

Spoiler

Difficult pose of the male god Li

Spoiler

Bad boy Lee Min Ho's standard facial expression

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho's Endless Legs

Spoiler

Beauty is enough to fall in love at first sight

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://tinmoi.vn/lee-min-ho-du-trend-tra-xanh-hoi-chi-em-van-do-ram-vi-mot-ly-do-011583907.html

• Like 3

19 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH likes to play the villain! I'm very much looking forward to his take on Hansu. Him becoming mature in his selection of upcoming projects is promising for his growth as an actor.

Let's wait for the video that would be uploaded on Esquire's YT channel. I think he'll answer the fan questions there.

I think he'd be fantastic as a villain.  Picture the side the public sees--an innocent sweet looking man, like my DP, but in reality an evil person.  You'd never guess someone who looks sweet and innocent can be a killer.  I hope some writer can picture LMH as a villain.  I don't know that I'd call Hansu a villain, unless the story is radically changed, but I still look forward to his take on the character. 

Mini poll

Would you like to see LMH portray a villain?

1.  Yes, I would love to see him as a villain .  

2.  No, I prefer not to see LMH as a villain.

• Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I think he'd be fantastic as a villain.  Picture the side the public sees--an innocent sweet looking man, like my DP, but in reality an evil person.  You'd never guess someone who looks sweet and innocent can be a killer.  I hope some writer can picture LMH as a villain.  I don't know that I'd call Hansu a villain, unless the story is radically changed, but I still look forward to his take on the character. 

Mini poll

@CarolynH  ye, why not for #1..... Constructing a proper story without an excellent villain is almost impossible. In almost any story, the villain plays just as vital a role as the hero. Some stories can exist without villains, but they are often weaker for it. I'm into this for him as long as the writing is good. I want the writer to give his role a construction the same dedication and care that it gives to the hero. I don't want him to be a boring villain. A well-written villain can make the difference between an excellent and an outright terrible one. Depending on the genre, the story can add additional attributes to complicate the villain. You see, some of the greatest icons in cinema are villains. Antagonists create tension and keep viewers watching the drama/movie. The function in the plot is to cause trouble. It moves the story forward. Who knows the writer can create a masterful villain in LMH.  :kitty:

13 hours ago, CallieP said:

Thanks Syntyche.  I checked the esquire korea link you sent and at the end of the article it said this:-

"The full version of Lee Min-ho's pictorial and interview can be found in the September issue of Esquire. [Related Articles] From <Boys Over Flowers> to <Pachinko>, see Lee Min-ho's Chronicle of Lee Min-ho"

Does that mean that you have to buy the magazine to read the whole interview or see all his glossy pictures?  Is anyone buying the magazine for a keepsake?  @gtLmh0622 or anyone else?  Where does one order it?  There might be more to the interview, do you think?

@CallieP  ye, you have to buy the magazine to read the whole thing - hahaha - There is always MORE to it. Most fans are buying the magazine where their favorite celebrities are featured for souvenir. You may order here : https://www.harum.io/products/esquire-september-2021-magazine-cover-lee-min-ho Or try YesAsia.  :heart2beat:

• Like 2

Lee Min-ho Talks About "leeminho film"

photo1363494.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho expressed his conviction on his YouTube channel.

On Wednesday, magazine Esquire released Lee Min-ho's pictorial. The pictorial was carried out under the title of "I'm Not There" and started with a plan that sheds light on Lee Min-ho's unique charm.

photo1363493.jpg

Lee Min-ho showed off his various charms through the interview that followed. Regarding his YouTube channel "leeminho film" which has recently been very popular, he said, "People are the most important factor", adding that most projects start with inspiration for good people around him. "It's not something that I do with the greed of showing something new to the public".

In addition, Lee Min-ho confessed that he always seems to have a new obsession with his acting. That's the reason of choosing Ko Han-soo from the Apple TV drama "Pachinko" which he recently finished filming.

photo1363492.jpg

He said, "I thought it was a must-have role in terms of the Korean landscape and the history of Korea from the eyes of overseas filming teams but I felt that I could show something that I had not shown before through the character Ko Han-soo".

Spoiler

photo1363491.jpg

In addition, he told a variety of stories, including the personal meaning of his previous film, "The King: Eternal Monarch", the reason why he appeared without a guarantee in a documentary, and his thoughts on his works in his 20s.

photo1363489.jpg

source : Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-talks-about-leeminho-film-153621.html

• Like 5

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Mini poll

@CarolynH, #1 Yes, I would love to see him as a villain.

Previously, films often depict villains as downright evil. But recently, I have seen stories of villains, like Cruella and Joker, which present the elaborate background and series of events which motivated and forced them to actually become villains. Such motivations are usually driven by human nature and character amidst hardships, which make such stories interesting and fascinating. With a well-written script, I think that would give LMH the opportunity to showcase his range of emotions and acting prowess. He is aware that he has been somewhat typecasted and criticized for often playing the "rich prince on a white horse;" characters such as villains (or characters such as Jong Dae in GB) would give a breath of fresh air to audiences and prove his critics wrong.        

@CallieP, yes, we would need to buy the magazine to see the full interview and other photos, just like in his previous magazine covers:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here's the link to gmarket. I believe you can choose from 3 different covers, subject to availability

http://global.gmarket.co.kr/item?goodscode=2193654482 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Mini poll

@CarolynH# 2 No, I prefer not to see LMH as a villain.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help myself. I can't imagine Lee Min Ho as a villain. I dreamed and hoped that Lee Min Ho would play a positive psychological role, with a deep insight into the character, with a complex dramatic story. Probably my love for Russian classical literature is evident - Chekhov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky. The heroes of these novels are very interesting and multifaceted, but there are no pure villains among them. After all, even Raskolnikov from Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment is not a villain (even though he kills an old woman), but an unfortunate man driven to despair ... I understand that I want the impossible from Lee Min Ho - he has a different mentality.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@CarolynH# 2 No, I prefer not to see LMH as a villain.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help myself. I can't imagine Lee Min Ho as a villain. I dreamed and hoped that Lee Min Ho would play a positive psychological role, with a deep insight into the character, with a complex dramatic story. Probably my love for Russian classical literature is evident - Chekhov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky. The heroes of these novels are very interesting and multifaceted, but there are no pure villains among them. After all, even Raskolnikov from Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment is not a zadey (even though he kills an old woman), but an unfortunate man driven to despair ... I understand that I want the impossible from Lee Min Ho - he has a different mentality.

@nina_mitrokhina  I couldn't agree with you more - LMH may enjoy the fun and power given to him by playing the negative character. I understand why you don't prefer villain role for him. Villain will enjoy throughout the movie, only at the end he will die. hahaha - It's just that maybe he will be badass playing this kind of role, &  a worthy opponent. ...just saying.  :Megalol:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Min Ho Stuns on the Cover of Esquire Korea Wearing Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2021 Menswear Collection

532e4c2d-d632-44c1-9c95-ac91c59dfdc6-156

Lee Min Ho is featured in the September issue of ‘Esquire Korea,’ wearing Louis Vuitton’s fall 2021 menswear collection.

015136cb-c3c2-4c21-9fbc-4e5f5ac08429-ver

Regarding his Youtube channel ‘Lee Min Ho Film,’ which has recently become a great success, Lee stated that “people play the most crucial part in his life.” And he further explained that most of his project begins with inspiration from good people around him. He elaborated that he is not running his channel with the purpose of presenting something new to the public.

He’d always wanted to be part of the drama production not only because the drama presents the landscape and history of Korea seen by the eyes of the filming crew from overseas but also because it was an excellent opportunity for him to show something he hadn’t presented before.

• Like 4

MYM IG and LMH TW update

Perfectly proportioned Actor Lee Min Ho highlighted the party among those mannequins!

Behind moments that Actor Lee Min Ho showed up at Louis Vuitton pop-up store! 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32207611&memberNo=32792076

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

New video!

Making of CKG TVC 

• Like 6