Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Soosee15 , my rough translation according to Chinese translation from 01:00. And please wait for me for the 2nd part later.

LMH : Why are you taking off your shoes ?
PSG : Don’t you know me ? I said I would do interviews by low profile. It’s me.
LMH : But you looks really petite. It’s the first time I see you taking off shoes. Really like only half left. 
PSG : (Re-attack Minho by his age) You’re more handsome after 1 year aged.

PSG : It’s the time your 9-barrier starting. (Minho is 29 Korean age)
PSG : Welcome ! Young actor LMH ssi ! Please give me a fingers-clenched (a greeting benefit of Minho’s fans)

PSG : Is there one thing to be congratulated ?
LMH : What thing ?
PSG : Didn’t you film a movie ?
LMH : Is it the thing need to be congratulated ?

PSG : That’s the big thing to be congratulated.

LMH : First of all, it is the first movie that I played the leading role. A movie that young men chasing their desires in 70’s.
PSG : Why don’t you star a movie until now ?

LMH : I thought I should star a movie when I would be more mature and felt the chance just coming, that would be about 2nd half of my 20s to be responsible for a movie.
PSG : It’s obviously near the end of your 20s. 

LMH : It’s really near the end.
PSG : Totally the end of your 20s.

PSG : You really look like to shoot a pictorial. Are there many Gangnam styles ?

LMH : I played many roles as plutocrats and flower boys. At 70’s, Gangnam is a wasteland, farms all over the area. And there are many scavengers at that time. Do you know scavenger ?

PSG : Scavenger ?
LMH : I didn’t know either before. They picked up garbage or waste papers to maintain their lives. I’m that kind of beggar in the movie.

PSG : It’s too bad.
PSG : Beggar 1 and beggar 2, even back hug was found. But still the flower beggar.

PSG : Heard that you didn’t use lotion for 7 months when you filmed the movie ?

LMH : When I was shooting dramas, usually wearing gorgeous clothes, hair styles were handsome too. But when I filmed this movie, didn’t make any maintenance for my skin, so the skin was hurting and now it’s the period of recovery.

PSG : It seems okay without recovery !! White and pure skin, a dazzling man !!
PSG : Another reason that this movie got highly anticipated is it’s the ending part after “Once Upon a Time in High School” and “A Dirty Carnival”. I really like Director Yoo Ha’s movies.
LMH : So you like the action films ?
PSG : I like the topless actors. As this one, like these scenes very much !! Especially “A Frozen Flower”. Is there any (your) topless scene in Gangnam 1970 ?
LMH : Topless scene ? Yes, there is topless scene.
PSG : Really ?
LMH : But the topless scene was cut off for smoothing the story.
PSG : Ahhhhhh ! Why ???????

PSG : For without pities, you take off your clothes here.
LMH : Here ? Right now ? Now ?
PSG : Yeah ! Now, right now. 
Kim Tan : Don't expect it even in dreams.
PSG : It's so nice to find it in dreams.

• Like 12

A K-Minoz met 2 PDs of "DMZ, the Wild" in MBC today. She asked them if there is anything they want to tell Minho.

PD Kim : You did a hard work. 

006eA78Fly1fhfz4pyao8j30mj0qoq5m.jpg

PD Joe : It's so lucky that we may show your beautiful natural-face.

006eA78Fly1fhfz4qcz92j30ho0g6tbh.jpg

translated/credit : 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣

• Like 9

The 2nd part of 20150117 Section TV - LMH interviews. My translation is according to Chinese translation.

PSG : There were lots of fighting scenes in Yoo Ha’s Street-series. Fighting scenes on the rooftop in “Once Upon a Time in High School”, fighting scenes in the bridge tunnel in “A Dirty Carnival”, and fighting scenes in the muddy pool in “Gangnam 1970”. The shootings (fighting scenes in the muddy pool) spent one week for average 12 hours everyday ?
LMH : Yes.

PSG : Is it possible ?
LMH : Yes. (muddled)

PSG : Hurry up to come round.

LMH : Muddy pool scenes.
PSG : Muddy pool scenes were too impressive to recall your memory at that time ?
LMH : Muddy pool scenes are the impressive scenes as must-watched.

PSG : Actually LMH ssi had action scenes in “City Hunter” (without double), and was there still no double this time ?

LMH : Almost 99% were double !? (naughty ! joking !)

PSG : What a cunning man.

LMH : It’s difficult to find the double above 185cm, so the most parts of action scenes need to be done by myself. Anyway it might be one of my symbols.

PSG : Because of spicy Ramyeon, Minho ssi almost ceased the shootings ?

LMH : Could not fall asleep and felt hungry at 3:00am, but it’s awful in the morning (after eating Ramyeon). My face was really swollen. I’m afraid of any schedule in the morning because my face is swollen every morning.

PSG : Raally ?
LMH : Very scared.
PSG : I’m good at cooking Ramyeon, your face will not be swollen definitely in the 2nd day ! (How about that noona would cook Ramyeon for you at the midnight ~?)

LMH : That’s cup noodle….only need to add hot water……

PSG : Sorry. I’m too greedy.

PSG : It has been 9 years after wuli Minho’s debut. The debut in film is “Public Enemy Returns” in 2008. I’m really curious.

LMH : I heard people discuss the story of Kang Chul Jung, although my role was shown by a very short time, but they talked to me : “Ah ! that role was played by you~” 
PSG : Talking about LMH’s works, it’s impossible not mention about “Boys over Flowers”. Do you remember this song ? The world wide work of our curry hair. How about to replay Gu Jun Pyo now ? Are you fine with curry hair now ?

LMH : Can’t do it.

PSG : Have you rewatched BOF recently ?
LMH : BOF is the only drama that I would not rewatch. I really can’t watch that work any more. I felt my body became a squid (felt nauseating) everytime I rewatch it.
(part of BOF)
PSG : I can’t watch this either. How did you do it at that time ?

LMH : There was not any other way to go at that time. 

PSG : Hahaha ! There was no way at all.

LMH : The only way was looking ahead.

PSG : No tomorrow.

LMH : The first time I met Seul Gi ssi was during the shootings of BOF !? Do you remember that Section TV was my first interview ?
(Replay of Section TV in 2009)
(PSG : Welcome the flower boy LMH.)
(PSG : I wrote the fan letter to Gu Jun Pyo nim to 2:30am last night.)
(LMH : Did you write it by your personal name ? I will read it by myself.)

PSG : I even wrote a letter to you.

LMH : Yes, I remember it.

PSG : I brought the letter because I terribly loved BOF at that time, it seemed that I also wrote my telephone number on the letter. But wuli Minho didn’t give me a phone call. 

(part of Heirs)
PSG : LMH who didn’t give me any phone call said nauseatingly honeyed words in heart-fluttering work Heirs as he did in BOF.
PSG : No. you’re liking me.

PSG : Didn’t you felt nauseating when you said those lines ?

LMH : I didn’t felt too nauseating.

PSG : It seems that you often said that.

LMH : Compared with “I like you” , isn’t it less nauseating ? “I miss you” is more nauseating.

PSG : I miss you too ~ It’s so sweet.
PSG : What is the break-out work of Hallyu star LMH ?

LMH : Curry hair. I was well-known by this work.

PSG : This is the most heart-fluttering work in my recent life.

PSG : What the hell ! Get out !! That girl !

PSG : LMH’s imprison hug. Is that girl still alive ?

LMH : That make people suffocation.
PSG : Shall I throw myself on your arms ?

LMH : Sure !
PSG : Oh I feel so well. So let’s hug for a while. Even a big child is like a baby…hug ! Woooo….it’s worthy.

PSG : Have you taken exercise for your chest ?

LMH : (Laugh) Oh! My abdomen.
(video : KWB was asked : If LMH, Park Hyung-sik, and Lee Jong-suk drop into water, who will you rescue ? The answer of KWB was Minho hyeong.)
LMH : Really rescue me ?

PSG : Yes, he chose you.
LMH : I felt that among three of us, he would rescue Hyung-sik first. Ah ! Hyung-sik was child soldier ! Jong-suk had a swimming movie. So he chose me !
PSG : Now ask you the same question. If Kim Rae-won, KWB, and JIW drop into water, who will you rescue ?
LMH : KRW, KWB, and JIW ? I can’t swim.
PSG : What ??!!

LMH : Who can I rescue ? I really can’t swim.
PSG : Minho ssi, let me rescue you~ I’m “Park” Woo Reing. (Jo Woo Reing was a famous Korean swimmer.)

PSG : What are your wishes in 2015 ?
LMH : 1970 ?

PSG : How many audience do you predict ?

LMH : 19.70 million. (laugh) It’s joking.

LMH : Compared with how many audience, but I hope the film can get positive recognition. So I hope I can pass the message of this movie.
LMH : The audience of Section TV, have not greet you for a long time. Please give supports to my movie, and support Seul-Gi too. Be happy and good always.

PSG : Wuli Minho's arm is long, so, can we take selfies like this ?

PSG : That's great !!! Why I became like this ? The man with most beautiful smiles and perfect charms is LMH ssi !!!

• Like 10

The k-minoz(신이빚은민호) who met [DMZ The Wild]'s 2 PDs at the exhibition yesterday(2017.07.11) wrote another detailed FA of her meeting, it's really interesting but kinda long.. let's refer to her as OP

our OP have visited the exhibition before but since it was the first day for promiz at mbc store, she went again and this time met Kim Jung-min(김정민) PD at starbucks(?) cafe inside the building. she noted that the producers didn't know that fans know their faces nor do they know how popular the docu and they are! xD

upon recognizing him she grabbed one photobook quickly and hastily ran together with other fans 

saying “Hello ... PD-nim ... Please sign over here ..."

At first the PD said "Who is this..." she wrote seolma it looks like he is not familiar with fans ㅋㅋㅋ he then realized that they are fans

she asked if he had visited Lee Minho’s gallery (in DC) to which he answered evasively “ah yes.. I visit the gallery too.. SNS also.. ah that.. ah yes.. right the gallery” lol seems like he was put in an awkward situation? she jokingly wrote that the PDs are lurking PDs :tongue:

PD: ”I don’t have a sign"

OP: "It's okay. only writing your name will do… and add the date too… you’ve never done this before right? fans standing in line like this to get a sign ... you must be startled right?"

PD: "Oh ... Yes ... it’s my first time .. I'm a bit embarrassed”

OP: "This is popularity. When you’re popular, you do this."

PD: "Ahahaha... Yeeah... what should I do next??”

OP: "Oh yeah, please write down a word you want to say to Minho-ssi at the bottom"
so then he wrote (고생하셨습니다) which is “you’ve worked hard” followed with a heart xD

after that she asked him to guess how many times they(minoz) have seen the documentary, so he guessed it must be a lot. I think she wrote for example she watches ep.1 for 3times(?) until ep.2 gets released and she already downloaded the background music, the PD was like “hahaha… really…”.

then she said “please ask anything you might be curious of” (she wrote she doesn’t know where this unnecessary spirit comes from lol and sometimes she embarrasses herself too)

PD: “What scene do you remember the most?"

OP: “scenes where Lee Minho appeared in” she only told him that but If she was to stick with just the contents of the documentary there’re a lot like scenes of the water deer and those of otters were cute

OP: ”for the time being Minho-ssi hasn’t done variety shows yet as you know”

PD: “right even if he does variety programs really, he’d do really great”

OP: "I know... he’s been saving it.. ㅋㅋㅋ”

she told the PD she really loved seeing Minho as he is, not in a drama or a movie that limits him to a certain concept, there is Good Day which recorded videos from his daily life but this time in the documentary she was happy to see him mixed with ordinary people and out surrounded by mother nature. personally she liked how natural he looked and his sudden reaction when he was pooped at, it drove her crazy.

“Minho-ssi brushing his teeth waking up with a bare non-makeup face .. how could we possibly see this .. we were really happy..!”

OP: “Minho is a fine nice/humble person isn’t he?”

PD: “yes.. ah he is easygoing/humble, always smiles even when he’s having a hard time.. Minho-ssi also likes Goraebap(고래밥)”

OP: “고래밥?”

PD: “yes, he likes maxbon sausages(맥스봉 소세지) too, things like that… he eats so well”

OP: “Minho has a taste of a 3yrs old”

I believe this is the sausage

f58ce2216.jpg

and this is the goraebap (whale crackers.. how old is our bb again? :tongue:)

DSC_2375.JPG

I thought I'd translate the rest of her post but I've got no energy left so to sum it up she asked the PD about a possibility of making a DVD, and he said yes they're planning to but of course not just the 4 episodes, it will include a behind the scenes and scenes that were not broadcasted before. all of the above is a convo that happened between our OP and 1 PD. the other PD Jo Sung-hyun(조성현) came later and she wrote he was cute, he introduced himself as the PD who was sitting to the right side of Minho at that time lol(he is the one holding the mike in the pic below) and gave her a sign with a good sense of humor like gtlmh wrote "it's good to show you the beautiful bare face"

9d28a38e-31d2-4654-afbd-5d3b33f4a6f1.jpg

FA link: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=659036&page=1

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

The k-minoz(신이빚은민호) who met [DMZ The Wild]'s 2 PDs at the exhibition yesterday(2017.07.11) wrote another detailed FA of her meeting, it's really interesting but kinda long.. let's refer to her as OP

our OP have visited the exhibition before but since it was the first day for promiz at mbc store, she went again and this time met Kim Jung-min(김정민) PD at starbucks(?) cafe inside the building. she noted that the producers didn't know that fans know their faces nor do they know how popular the docu and they are! xD

upon recognizing him she grabbed one photobook quickly and hastily ran together with other fans 

saying “Hello ... PD-nim ... Please sign over here ..."

At first the PD said "Who is this..." she wrote seolma it looks like he is not familiar with fans ㅋㅋㅋ he then realized that they are fans

she asked if he had visited Lee Minho’s gallery (in DC) to which he answered evasively “ah yes.. I visit the gallery too.. SNS also.. ah that.. ah yes.. right the gallery” lol seems like he was put in an awkward situation? she jokingly wrote that the PDs are lurking PDs :tongue:

PD: ”I don’t have a sign"

OP: "It's okay. only writing your name will do… and add the date too… you’ve never done this before right? fans standing in line like this to get a sign ... you must be startled right?"

PD: "Oh ... Yes ... it’s my first time .. I'm a bit embarrassed”

OP: "This is popularity. When you’re popular, you do this."

PD: "Ahahaha... Yeeah... what should I do next??”

OP: "Oh yeah, please write down a word you want to say to Minho-ssi at the bottom"
so then he wrote (고생하셨습니다) which is “you’ve worked hard” followed with a heart xD

after that she asked him to guess how many times they(minoz) have seen the documentary, so he guessed it must be a lot. I think she wrote for example she watches ep.1 for 3times(?) until ep.2 gets released and she already downloaded the background music, the PD was like “hahaha… really…”.

then she said “please ask anything you might be curious of” (she wrote she doesn’t know where this unnecessary spirit comes from lol and sometimes she embarrasses herself too)

PD: “What scene do you remember the most?"

OP: “scenes where Lee Minho appeared in” she only told him that but If she was to stick with just the contents of the documentary there’re a lot like scenes of the water deer and those of otters were cute

OP: ”for the time being Minho-ssi hasn’t done variety shows yet as you know”

PD: “right even if he does variety programs really, he’d do really great”

OP: "I know... he’s been saving it.. ㅋㅋㅋ”

she told the PD she really loved seeing Minho as he is, not in a drama or a movie that limits him to a certain concept, there is Good Day which recorded videos from his daily life but this time in the documentary she was happy to see him mixed with ordinary people and out surrounded by mother nature. personally she liked how natural he looked and his sudden reaction when he was pooped at, it drove her crazy.

“Minho-ssi brushing his teeth waking up with a bare non-makeup face .. how could we possibly see this .. we were really happy..!”

OP: “Minho is a fine nice/humble person isn’t he?”

PD: “yes.. ah he is easygoing/humble, always smiles even when he’s having a hard time.. Minho-ssi also likes Goraebap(고래밥)”

OP: “고래밥?”

PD: “yes, he likes maxbon sausages(맥스봉 소세지) too, things like that… he eats so well”

OP: “Minho has a taste of a 3yrs old”

I believe this is the sausage

and this is the goraebap (whale crackers.. how old is our bb again? :tongue:)

I thought I'd translate the rest of her post but I've got no energy left so to sum it up she asked the PD about a possibility of making a DVD, and he said yes they're planning to but of course not just the 4 episodes, it will include a behind the scenes and scenes that were not broadcasted before. all of the above is a convo that happened between our OP and 1 PD. the other PD Jo Sung-hyun(조성현) came later and she wrote he was cute, he introduced himself as the PD who was sitting to the right side of Minho at that time lol(he is the one holding the mike in the pic below) and gave her a sign with a good sense of humor like gtlmh wrote "it's good to show you the beautiful bare face"

FA link: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=659036&page=1

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing this + the picture of Goraebap....(animal cracker) .I love the packaging of this K-snack. The box where it opens in the middle (like a box of Kleenex). I love this because it's baked..... It tastes like a generic "vegetable" flavored snack with a little more zing. It's delicious and much closer to "chicken barbecue" in flavor if you ask me. It's crunchyI find it more satisfying to throw 5-6 pieces (sometimes even more) into my mouth - hahaha - :D

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The 2nd part of 20150117 Section TV - LMH interviews. My translation is according to Chinese translation

PSG : There were lots of fighting scenes in Yoo Ha’s Street-series. Fighting scenes on the rooftop in “Once Upon a Time in High School”, fighting scenes in the bridge tunnel in “A Dirty Carnival”, and fighting scenes in the muddy pool in “Gangnam 1970”. The shootings (fighting scenes in the muddy pool) spent one week for average 12 hours everyday ?

PSG : Is it possible ?
LMH : Yes. (muddled)

PSG : Hurry up to come round.

LMH : Muddy pool scenes.
PSG : Muddy pool scenes were too impressive to recall your memory at that time ?
LMH : Muddy pool scenes are the impressive scenes as must-watched.

PSG : Actually LMH ssi had action scenes in “City Hunter” (without double), and was there still no double this time ?

LMH : Almost 99% were double !? (naughty ! joking !)

PSG : What a cunning man.

LMH : It’s difficult to find the double above 185cm, so the most parts of action scenes need to be done by myself. Anyway it might be one of my symbols.

PSG : Because of spicy Ramyeon, Minho ssi almost ceased the shootings ?

LMH : Could not fall asleep and felt hungry at 3:00am, but it’s awful in the morning (after eating Ramyeon). My face was really swollen. I’m afraid of any schedule in the morning because my face is swollen every morning.

PSG : Raally ?
LMH : Very scared.
PSG : I’m good at cooking Ramyeon, your face will not be swollen definitely in the 2nd day ! (How about that noona would cook Ramyeon for you at the midnight ~?)

LMH : That’s cup noodle….only need to add hot water……

PSG : Sorry. I’m too greedy.

PSG : It has been 9 years after wuli Minho’s debut. The debut in film is “Public Enemy Returns” in 2008. I’m really curious.

LMH : I heard people discuss the story of Kang Chul Jung, although my role was shown by a very short time, but they talked to me : “Ah ! that role was played by you~” 
PSG : Talking about LMH’s works, it’s impossible not mention about “Boys over Flowers”. Do you remember this song ? The world wide work of our curry hair. How about to replay Gu Jun Pyo now ? Are you fine with curry hair now ?

LMH : Can’t do it.

PSG : Have you rewatched BOF recently ?
LMH : BOF is the only drama that I would not rewatch. I really can’t watch that work any more. I felt my body became a squid (felt nauseating) everytime I rewatch it.
(part of BOF)
PSG : I can’t watch this either. How did you do it at that time ?

LMH : There was not any other way to go at that time. 

PSG : Hahaha ! There was no way at all.

LMH : The only way was looking ahead.

PSG : No tomorrow.

LMH : The first time I met Seul Gi ssi was during the shootings of BOF !? Do you remember that Section TV was my first interview ?
(Replay of Section TV in 2009)
(PSG : Welcome the flower boy LMH.)
(PSG : I wrote the fan letter to Gu Jun Pyo nim to 2:30am last night.)
(LMH : Did you write it by your personal name ? I will read it by myself.)

PSG : I even wrote a letter to you.

LMH : Yes, I remember it.

PSG : I brought the letter because I terribly loved BOF at that time, it seemed that I also wrote my telephone number on the letter. But wuli Minho didn’t give me a phone call. 

(part of Heirs)
PSG : LMH who didn’t give me any phone call said nauseatingly honeyed words in heart-fluttering work Heirs as he did in BOF.
PSG : No. you’re liking me.

PSG : Didn’t you felt nauseating when you said those lines ?

LMH : I didn’t felt too nauseating.

PSG : It seems that you often said that.

LMH : Compared with “I like you” , isn’t it less nauseating ? “I miss you” is more nauseating.

PSG : I miss you too ~ It’s so sweet.
PSG : What is the break-out work of Hallyu star LMH ?

LMH : Curry hair. I was well-known by this work.

PSG : This is the most heart-fluttering work in my recent life.

PSG : What the hell ! Get out !! That girl !

PSG : LMH’s imprison hug. Is that girl still alive ?

LMH : That make people suffocation.
PSG : Shall I throw myself on your arms ?

LMH : Sure !
PSG : Oh I feel so well. So let’s hug for a while. Even a big child is like a baby…hug ! Woooo….it’s worthy.

PSG : Have you taken exercise for your chest ?

LMH : (Laugh) Oh! My abdomen.
(video : KWB was asked : If LMH, Park Hyung-sik, and Lee Jong-suk drop into water, who will you rescue ? The answer of KWB was Minho hyeong.)
LMH : Really rescue me ?

PSG : Yes, he chose you.
LMH : I felt that among three of us, he would rescue Hyung-sik first. Ah ! Hyung-sik was child soldier ! Jong-suk had a swimming movie. So he chose me !
PSG : Now ask you the same question. If Kim Rae-won, KWB, and JIW drop into water, who will you rescue ?
LMH : KRW, KWB, and JIW ? I can’t swim.
PSG : What ??!!

LMH : Who can I rescue ? I really can’t swim.
PSG : Minho ssi, let me rescue you~ I’m “Park” Woo Reing. (Jo Woo Reing was a famous Korean swimmer.)

PSG : What are your wishes in 2015 ?
LMH : 1970 ?

PSG : How many audience do you predict ?

LMH : 19.70 million. (laugh) It’s joking.

LMH : Compared with how many audience, but I hope the film can get positive recognition. So I hope I can pass the message of this movie.
LMH : The audience of Section TV, have not greet you for a long time. Please give supports to my movie, and support Seul-Gi too. Be happy and good always.

PSG : Wuli Minho's arm is long, so, can we take selfies like this ?

PSG : That's great !!! Why I became like this ? The man with most beautiful smiles and perfect charms is LMH ssi !!!

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the translation of this interview. It's so NICE to watch a clip when you understand what they're talking about in the video. I know he really doesn't know how to swim well. But, as far as I know he got a swimming lessons everyday during CH days in a hotel in Gangnam. I remember during one of his interviews he mentioned that the reason why he doesn't know how to swim well because he is scared of water when he was young ...  :tongue:

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@Soosee15 , my rough translation according to Chinese translation from 01:00. And please wait for me for the 2nd part later

LMH : Why are you taking off your shoes ?
PSG : Don’t you know me ? I said I would do interviews by low profile. It’s me.
LMH : But you looks really petite. It’s the first time I see you taking off shoes. Really like only half left. 
PSG : (Re-attack Minho by his age) You’re more handsome after 1 year aged.

PSG : It’s the time your 9-barrier starting. (Minho is 29 Korean age)
PSG : Welcome ! Young actor LMH ssi ! Please give me a fingers-clenched (a greeting benefit of Minho’s fans)

PSG : Is there one thing to be congratulated ?
LMH : What thing ?
PSG : Didn’t you film a movie ?
LMH : Is it the thing need to be congratulated ?

PSG : That’s the big thing to be congratulated.

LMH : First of all, it is the first movie that I played the leading role. A movie that young men chasing their desires in 70’s.
PSG : Why don’t you star a movie until now ?

LMH : I thought I should star a movie when I would be more mature and felt the chance just coming, that would be about 2nd half of my 20s to be responsible for a movie.
PSG : It’s obviously near the end of your 20s. 

LMH : It’s really near the end.
PSG : Totally the end of your 20s.

PSG : You really look like to shoot a pictorial. Are there many Gangnam styles ?

LMH : I played many roles as plutocrats and flower boys. At 70’s, Gangnam is a wasteland, farms all over the area. And there are many scavengers at that time. Do you know scavenger ?

PSG : Scavenger ?
LMH : I didn’t know either before. They picked up garbage or waste papers to maintain their lives. I’m that kind of beggar in the movie.

PSG : It’s too bad.
PSG : Beggar 1 and beggar 2, even back hug was found. But still the flower beggar.

PSG : Heard that you didn’t use lotion for 7 months when you filmed the movie ?

LMH : When I was shooting dramas, usually wearing gorgeous clothes, hair styles were handsome too. But when I filmed this movie, didn’t make any maintenance for my skin, so the skin was hurting and now it’s the period of recovery.

PSG : It seems okay without recovery !! White and pure skin, a dazzling man !!
PSG : Another reason that this movie got highly anticipated is it’s the ending part after “Once Upon a Time in High School” and “A Dirty Carnival”. I really like Director Yoo Ha’s movies.
LMH : So you like the action films ?
PSG : I like the topless actors. As this one, like these scenes very much !! Especially “A Frozen Flower”. Is there any (your) topless scene in Gangnam 1970 ?
LMH : Topless scene ? Yes, there is topless scene.
PSG : Really ?
LMH : But the topless scene was cut off for smoothing the story.
PSG : Ahhhhhh ! Why ???????

PSG : For without pities, you take off your clothes here.
LMH : Here ? Right now ? Now ?
PSG : Yeah ! Now, right now. 
Kim Tan : Don't expect it even in dreams.
PSG : It's so nice to find it in dreams.

***  Also, thanks for sharing MORE of this - I was so excited to watch this movie since I know that this is his first leading feature role. However, being new or creative is not particularly this movie’s stronger aspects. There is a real sense of familiarity with the movie. For one, the movie looks like a 80s Hong Kong movie. And I counted about 5 rain scenes and most do not really need to set in the rain. It is a story about people who are used, then discarded. For me, this is a dream team because Kim Rae Won also starred together with him here. I like him, too. The movie is violent and shows blood. But, “Gangnam Blues” (2015) approach to the action scenes are less stylized like Hong Kong movies and goes for the “Gangs of New York” style brawling approach. Overall, the action was well executed. It's just that the ending didn't really work as well as it should be. “Gangnam Blues” (2015) is much better than your worst fears but not as good as your highest expectations. However, it was an extremely solid genre movie. And as what Lee Min-ho said above, he sheds the designer suits in this movie.:tongue:

• Like 2

006eA78Fly1fhh4ny5d3qj30oq0qowhi.jpg

cr DC

LMH's jottings(2) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Lee Min Ho / Documentary beginner

Documentary, with touching for the days that are original and have not been modified.

So, I thought, if I have opportunity to participate it, I'd better to be a host to experience everything in the shooting places instead of just being a narrator. This is the reason why I participate in this documentary "DMZ, The Wild".

But the reality is always far from the ideal.

Received the first schedule for shooting, but there was not any address to go. It was an 8N9D schedule, but there were not the times for starting and ending, what will be shot, even the shooting time was not clear.

PD told me that the shooting locations and times were not determined by people, but by the animals.

Where we find the wild animals, that will be the shooting location, when we find the wild animals, that will be the shooting time.

"The reactions to my participating in documentary from the people around me ? "  Really everyone was discouraging me. It would be obviously very hard. And the subject matter had never been challenged before......but what I thought was that the subject matter was the one that I must experience in the future.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170712 off duty :

cr Logo

gtLmh, I thought all along I can't be able to view his picture for today - hahaha. Thanks dear for sharing these off-duty photos. He looks so much better with that casual look. Look at the fans - they're really waiting for LMH to go out from work.....& I'm sure these are fans who are there for this afternoon only since there are new gifts again from them. I still see so many fans who are always there in the morning & when he goes out from work in the afternoon. So NICE that in his absence from the limelight, we couldn’t miss him that much because we get to view his pictures as often as we could get. Serve well! After Lee Min Ho last May, another oppa is out to serve his country yesterday (Im Si Wan) & there are more who are next. Wishing LMH, my man a healthy service period.  I hope his service goes well. See you again, LMH & be back safely! :tongue:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I got a notice that my DMZ photo book was on delivery.  Can I get it after works ?  I'm so exciting now !!!!
More DMZ photos :

Reveal hidden contents

19904974_1773813715979461_30178447874682

19961150_1773813882646111_52590240066647

19959391_1773813889312777_23823976963709

19894986_1773813632646136_52274335173105

19894811_1773813692646130_25638683068868

cr owner

gtLmh, wow, you could get it anytime.....Me, I'm expecting it soon, too thru my K-friend who is arriving from Seoul. Thanks for sharing MORE captures. :tongue:

• Like 1

006eA78Fly1fhhzl8ru0lj30qo0lk76y.jpg

cr DC

LMH's jottings(3) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Compared with the times of switching "ON" to start shooting, it is more often to overlook the mountains faraway.

When I was shooting dramas or films, I only need to put myself in after all things were settled down. But in DMZ, I was a supporting role.

The leading role of the natural documentary was not me, but the wild animals and the nature of DMZ......so we spent almost all times to wait for them.

At the beginning, I thought PD would have kind of plan or tricks to entice animals. But it seemed like we were waiting for 24 hours all the time....I've never thought that. All staff including me were waiting in a daze, suddenly my newbie times that everything was the proceeding of waiting came into my mind.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr DC

LMH's jottings(3) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Compared with the times of switching "ON" to start shooting, it is more often to overlook the mountains faraway.

When I was shooting dramas or films, I only need to put myself in after all things were settled down. But in DMZ, I was a supporting role.

The leading role of the natural documentary was not me, but the wild animals and the nature of DMZ......so we spent almost all times to wait for them.

At the beginning, I thought PD would have kind of plan or tricks to entice animals. But it seemed like we were waiting for 24 hours all the time....I've never thought that. All staff including me were waiting in a daze, suddenly my newbie times that everything was the proceeding of waiting came into my mind.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the translation. I do agree with him that in his dramas & movies he's the lead while in this documentary he was only the support..... Filming & doing a drama/movie is to entertain the audience; to give people an escape. Documentaries are meant to inform; to confront people with reality: and sometimes to promote a point of view. In documentaries, often the action leads the way. People don’t have scripted words to say or scenes to enact; handheld cameras might be the only way to follow the story. Even the director doesn’t always know what happens next. Documentary makers often say that discovery and surprise is a big part of their job. :tongue:

• Like 5