Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, ahhh.............so, does it mean that LMH didn't wait for the Notice from The Ministry of National Defense for his time to enlist but instead he went ahead without this? But, I guess by this time the Notice has been received since he's really due now for enlistment. It's a bit hard enlisting when you're over 30-years old especially when you're on active-duty because of the basic training.....Thanks for the info about this new policy in K-military. I noticed they keep now changing rules.....But, the standard stands still - Any Korean man who is turning 20  can enlist in the military until the age of  35. Before a conscript is only allowed to postpone military service until the age of 29. That's why, all able-bodied K-men have to serve the military only until that age. But, now they changed it until 35.....But, the military dept. are giving out Notices now earlier to those who are 30-years old.....I guess because of the "hard" basic training.....Now, in LMH's case, I'm curious when is he going to start his basic training, when is the exact date.....I couldn't agree with you more - LMH made the right decision - it's the right time to have his MS. :tongue:

Yes, he must go to public service this year, but no determined schedule. So, an application for going earlier instead of just waiting is a good choice.

• Like 5

@gtLmh0622:  Thank you for the explanation re MS basic training.  I also agree that LMH made the right decision to start MS.  The sooner he started, the sooner he'll be released.  Hopefully basic training begins when it's not too hot or too cold.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

PMZ will be in MBC also, my heart flies to Seoul !!!   :tongue:

6706b46bgy1fhbbwrs2a8j20ku112n1o.jpg

cr KathyLove_MH

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I'm sure many fans will be there even though LMH won't be physically present.....I'm interested of the Promiz products......Can't wait.....Day 1 is nearing. :tongue: Ye, like you I also hope that they could get to sell them online. I find them NICE. Also, thanks for sharing MORE photos here.

• Like 4

006eA78Fly1fhbk3rhtz0j30f00qo758.jpg

cr DC

LMH's jottings in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

At least, I drove the car when I attended the shootings. The shootings were lasting days and nights, everyone was exhausted.
I thought, when I was driving, they could take a rest.

At the shooting scenes, even the sound of our breaths could not be issued, but in the car, we could be noisy, we could eat foods. Driving on the roads were the most excited moments. When we were eating together, everything became delicious.

There were lots of memories with the production team, although we were tired to death at shooting times, but looking back right now, I miss those times. HaHa !!

And more photos :

64441a2fgy1fhbicvocxlj20ku112jts.jpg

64441a2fgy1fhbid1w1brj216o1kw4ah.jpg

Spoiler

64441a2fgy1fhbidkfeynj20u00u0424.jpg

de6ea9efgy1fhbl87bjo1j21w02iob29.jpg

de6ea9efgy1fhbl8eq78fj21w02iox6p.jpg

de6ea9efgy1fhbl8l9gw3j22io1w0npd.jpg

cr Minoz_Moonshine / 家有笨熊a

• Like 10

@lhmlWelcome!  coincidentally, I rewatched Guerilla Date with LMH the other day.  I agree that he should do more variety shows.

I hope that you will participate in some of the activities that are ongoing while LMH is completing his MS.  We are currently rewatching his dramas which we calculated will take us through the two years.  This week @1ouise will be recapping episode 8 of BOF. The recap will be posted Friday, Saturday or Sunday depending on when the recapper has time.   As soon as I post this, I'll watch episode 8 and provide my thoughts about the episode and our favorite actor :D.  We are also doing Throw back Thursdays (or whatever day you feel like posting) which is posting photos or video of LMH from the past or This day in History.  You may have come across some of this if you've read some of the posts within the last month or so.  

• Like 4