Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170531 on duty :

cr wettedO

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the picture for TODAY + the details of his clothes. NICE.....So, his top here is STAMPD brand. PUMA has partnered with this brand. This brand is from LA, USA. I like this menswear because it's usually black and white.  :lol:

• Like 4

Lee Min-ho in coffee advertisement

photo853710.jpg

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho was seen enjoying coffee. Coffee brand Georgia, the best-selling branch of the Coca-Cola company came out with 'Georgia Gothika Cold Brew' in April.

Behind-the-scene pictures of Lee Min-ho show him enjoying the rich taste of coffee that was produced through 10 atmospheric pressure high intensity extraction process.

Lee Min-ho is wearing different outfits for 'Georgia Gothika Cold Brew Americano' and 'Georgia Gothika Cold Brew Café Latte'. He expressed the deep taste of the Americano with a deep navy shirt and the smoothness of the Café Latte in a white shirt.

Coca-Cola says, "Lee Min-ho's premium image was perfect for the coffee image and we look forward to what the advertisement is going to look like".

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-in-coffee-advertisement-106484.html

• Like 10

@pixie0622 it's nice of him to show appreciation to fan's gift by using it, huh? 

Off work today. He's got 2 coworkers with him today, so my assumption about the elevator being reserved for him at certain time of the day might be wrong ... uhh... maybe not, he might have asked the 2 guys to join him or vice versa :-), but that lady must be the elevator operator :-)

cr: as tagged

• Like 9

Read that LOBS starts to be air in Vietnam on HTV2 with voice over

(previously it was shown online by HTV2 with Vietsub)

It looks like HTV2 is excited with it, too, or at least they think LOBS will excite their viewers. Look at their home page, facebook page and youtube channel:

they use LOBS pix for their banners and a lot in their posts.

Here is their MV for the drama. It made me miss the couple so much:

PS: I've got to add, I found it interesting when seeing this post on their facebook. It says that all family members of a Vietnamese actor are big fans of LOBS, and his daughter is a fan of LMH. (this actor is said to be a lady killer)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

By the way, is anyone here annoyed with the sound from some ads on this page? Do you know how to turn it off. I can't even locate where it comes from, just know that it's on this page.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170601 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fg5f4vs81nj20q00wi0uo.jpg

e3970d78gy1fg5f4y00yaj20q10wjmzl.jpg

e3970d78gy1fg5f50pi1qj20ke0kwwgd.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, OMG - this man looks soooo good in red (Balenciaga jacket). I'm so in love..................Thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. What else is new - so many stuff again from his fans. What is that they're giving - vitamins? :lol:

10 hours ago, adamfever said:

@pixie0622 it's nice of him to show appreciation to fan's gift by using it, huh? 

Off work today. He's got 2 coworkers with him today, so my assumption about the elevator being reserved for him at certain time of the day might be wrong ... uhh... maybe not, he might have asked the 2 guys to join him or vice versa :-), but that lady must be the elevator operator :-)

cr: as tagged

Hi adamfever, I also noticed that when he goes to work he uses stairs while taking the elevator when he goes off for work.....:lol: In case that (2) guys are his co-worker, both are lucky indeed! And I also think that lady is the elevator operator.

13 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

What he was wearing today was actually an advance birthday gift and giver was so happy he wore it on the day she came to visit :wub:  What a lovely surprise indeed!

Hi pixie, thanks for sharing this info - It's co-incidental that he wore that Stampd top when the fan who gave it to him was there also. It might be the fan told him to wear it during that day when to wear it - we don't know - hahaha - LMH is so NICE to show appreciation that his fans are giving him. He's amazing! I see with my own two eyes how he's super-sweet to all his fans. He surely knows how to treat the fans.  I also know some K-actors who are like that, wearing stuff from their fans. :lol:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Today is Children's Day, lots of our 3-year-old bb's adorable pictures.   :lol::lol:

cr as tagged

gtLmh, hahaha - COOL! Thanks for sharing these photos. Children's Day in Korea was last May 5..... Although many countries around the world have a day designated as ‘Children’s Day’, the dates vary from country to country. Children's Day is an important holiday in Korea. Everybody in Korea gets excited when they look at the calendar and notice that one of the days is written in red. :lol:

• Like 2

@gtLmh0622 Do you have any way of finding either in YouTube or YouKu or any where else video clips of the Kdrama Sharp 1 (2003) and Love Hymn (2005), parts where he appears in the drama. The mini bio made by Korean Aeygo had a little bit on those dramas and it made me eager to see the rest of his scenes. :)

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 Do you have any way of finding either in YouTube or YouKu or any where else video clips of the Kdrama Sharp 1 (2003) and Love Hymn (2005), parts where he appears in the drama. The mini bio made by Korean Aeygo had a little bit on those dramas and it made me eager to see the rest of his scenes. :)

Sharp 1 Lee Min Ho cut :

Love Hymn Lee Min Ho cut :

• Like 8