Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

17 hours ago, zinnia said:

The Minoz who were supposed to attend the fan meeting prepared a special event for Minho. Fans who always used to listen to Minho's singing for us planned to sing for him during the fan meeting this time. Those were 'You & I' and 'My Everything' on Saturday and Sunday respectively.

But on Saturday the fans didn't predicted that 'You & I' was high pitched for female voice, so we had to sing 'You & I' in falsetto in almost every part. LOL  Therefore, our singing voice was not loud enough. Even Minho teased us saying "Why were you so insecure about singing?" ^^

So the fans in DC LMH gall made a resolution to sing 'My Everything' loudly to the point of breaking our vocal cords. ^^

However, on Sunday again our singing voice was not loud. So the fans who didn't go teased again "Why were you so shy this time again even after making a resolution?"

Later we found out that many of us at the venue were half crying and half singing 'My Everything' and therefore our singing voice was not loud enough as we planned.

I didn't cry singing 'My Everything', but tears welled up in my eyes at Minho's comment right before his last song 'Thank you' on Sunday.

After the fan meeting I felt so blue that I couldn't listen to his songs on my way home. I felt like crying in the train home so I had to listen to up-beat songs instead. So far I have been somewhat emotional and blue. But it was a beautiful and meaningful experience as a Minoz, who is loved fully and reciprocally by the actor we love.

13 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

it's been a while since I last logged in and now that I did I saw Minho's teary eyes! *sobs*

I've attended the 2nd day of the fm and he was enjoying himself fully and feeling at ease like he was at home or talking with his friends rather than fans, the whole atmosphere was full of happiness that even now(after a day had passed) I still am happy.. so happy that I'm finding it hard to sleep I don't know how to contain my happiness ㅠ it didn't feel at all that Minho was holding back his tears. I guess it was only on the 1st day, and on the 2nd he was able control it that even he said it himself that he felt better at talking than the previous day. 

In fact I would say it was us who were moved to tears by his words. his last words made me tear up.. he kept on mentioning how much he loves to read the stories of his minoz and(by listening to the live translation device given to us overseas fans) the last thing he wanted to say was:

"I could become a person who could talk to more people, I can open my mind deep inside, listen to your stories, I could become your comfort"

"I like being with you. I thank everyone who came for me here. Thank you" 

his last message: "the gift that I can give you is the series and drama that I appear on, and to give you as much as what I get through screen is the best way to show myself to you but the next 2 years I will not be with you. I wish you could enjoy the next 2 years. I wish you happiness and good health always"

Thank you, you two, for sharing your experience with us on here. Reading it makes me feel like I was there. LMH's warmth and appreciation for his fans can be felt from a far distance.

I can't stress enough, he will truly be missed. And just like how he wishes us happiness even in his absence, I wish him happiness in the two years to come. 

-----------

@nika94 he never fails to make me such a proud fan. It is a well deserved award. I am more than happy for him and I can't wait to see him accept it tomorrow :)

-----------

It's great to see many of us on here delurking. I, myself, am a long time fan who delurked  after 2 years away. My account has changed but I am still the same lol.

Welcome back @gaeingoh @latiffah_ @pixie0622

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, gaeingoh said:

Like some, I have not signed in here for quite a while.  With all the news and photos from his fanmeet in the last 2 days, think I should at least come here and thank everyone for their contribution and sharing his sort of farewell fanmeet and to wish him well in his coming MS.  I was quite sad too from what has been shared here on his FM, it really touches me just watching all those videos and they make me teary as well, I am so honored and proud to be an elderly (hahaha!) minoz!.  In any case it is only 2 years and I am sure he will come back a tougher man!  I go with what you guys are planning to do to keep this thread going for the coming 2 years until LMH return.  Last but not least like to wish our boy good luck, tough it out during the 1st three months of BMT (basic military training), if it gets too hard, think of your family and your fans waiting for you .... how I wish I can send him an encouragement letter ...  maybe we should do that before he leaves for MS ... we will be here waiting Minho-ssi!

Awhhh, I love the way you said for him to think of his family and fans waiting for him.

I often wonder if he has read comments here on soompi. I know korean celebrities visit their DC sometimes but what about here? It would be awesome if our voices could reach him as well. 

We are actually planning a project that involves writing letters to him. The details were posted a few pages back. 

@CarolynH would you mind reposting it on this page again? 

• Like 7

Google index :
1st half : 2010~2012  KSH/LMH/SJK/LJS
2nd half : 2013~2016/01-06  KSH/LJS/SJK/KWB/LMH

005E7x1Zgy1fcxemqog1ej30qo10w431.jpg

Korean national attention 2016/02/21 ~ 2016/11/??  :
blue : NJH      red : GY       yellow : LMH        green : LJS

005xYbkvgy1fcx0xhaostj30oj0cj3zo.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 11

LMH is the Recipient of National Brand Grand Prize Award 2017!  The Awarding will be on February 22, 2017 ie tomorrow.  So, we get to see MH again?

I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN, LMH HAS BECOME A LIVING LEGEND. LMH EFFECT IS JUST EXTRAORDINARILY IMPACTFUL!!!!

Lee Min Ho achieved an extraordinary recognition from South Korea

News

Actor Lee Min Ho was selected to receive an exceptional award not all celebrities from South Korea could achieve! The National Brand Promotion Agency chose Lee Min Ho as the "2017 National Brand Award" in the Culture Division. The awards ceremony of '2017 National Brand Conference' will be held at the National Assembly Hall in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul this February 22.

the committee said, "Lee Minho has elevated the status of Korean dramas with the drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' recently, and won the Asian Film Vanguard Award at the 2016 Wei Bo movie night. I informed him that he has become more successful. He is also contributing to the promotion of Korea as a PR ambassador in the year 2016-18 Korea visit".

Lee Min Ho's success and popularity was proved through his comeback drama, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', after 3 years. He has been ranked 1st in 'HanCinema' and on a Philippine video streaming plaform as the Best Actor of 2016. He also won as the Drama Actor in the 12th Soompi awards. 

His popularity has reachec across boarders, becoming more and more recognized by international fans. The overwhelming power of Lee Min Ho, who continues to pioneer the Korean Wave, was recognized once again as the 'National Brand Grand Prize'. Most success of Korean wave was because of him!

Source:  http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/3446/

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Thank you both for sharing your experiences with us Soompi Minoz who aren't lucky enough to attend the FM. Just by reading your posts make me emotional and teary-eyed. It felt like we were there with you and the rest of the Minoz. 

I saw this couple of videos of what Zinnia just wrote about, the Minoz singing to our bb... so sweet.

Spoiler

Thank you @Kris Silva for uploading this video clip. After the song ended, MC Park suggested that Minho send the fans an impromptu video mail on the spot. (The part starts around 2:06)

MC: I want Mr. LMH to write a letter to the fans. This is an impromptu request, so I'll give you the first phrase. You can follow the first phrase and make a video letter. 

MH: OK. I see.

MC: This is not something prepared in advance, so I expect to hear his heartfelt words now. The first phrase of the letter to the fans is...."For the past ten years". You will not cry, will you? (Minho shook his head.) Your eyes are moist now. It starts with "For the past ten years". Mr. LMH, are you ready? 

MH: Yes. I'll try it.

MC: Then, let it start, please.

MH: (around 3:00) Umm. "Thank you very much for being with me for the past ten years," I won't say this. (Fans laughed) You have been there, closest to me, you have stood by me so that I could complete well Act One of my acting career for the past ten years in my twenties, and I have been feeling reassured more than anybody and I could lead my acting life with a lot of smiles. I don't know how we happened to meet for what reason, how we can be in the same place like this, and how we could see each other. It's not because of LOTBS, but I guess carefully that all these are meant to be from our previous lives... I don't know what we will end up with, actually. Maybe we will end up with seeing that each other will lead an ordinary, trivial life, or we will end up with doing something greater together for somebody or for the world... Anyway, I will do my best for the next ten years too because of you. And I sincerely hope that you will stay healthy and be happy all the way like I always say. When one of my long time fans passed away, I felt really sad. So I wish those kinds of things happen as rarely as possible. I believe she is happy in heaven now. And I hope that we will draw our next ten years together healthily and happily. I won't say "Thank you" today.

MC: Do you feel his true heart, everyone?

Fans: Yes.

MH: I don't remember what I said just now.

MC: You can see it in a video clip later. You were very composed, but we could feel your sincere heart. Wow, it's really cool. Let's give Mr. LMH a big round of applause.

After this video letter, Minho sang a song 'Thank you' for us. ^^

===========

@minekas @mythicalove Thanks for your kind tips. I really appreciate them.

• Like 16

@zinnia thank you so much for your translation of his video letter. I am deeply touched by his words and am moved to tears. His heart is truly gold. 

Maybe we will end up with seeing that each other will lead an ordinary, trivial life, or we will end up with doing something greater together for somebody or for the world...

I don't know why these words, in particular, make me teary. Perhaps, it's because he says it as though whether we will live ordinary lives or greater ones, in the end, we will be doing it together and that we will overlook each other's life and feel happiness for one another. Perhaps, it's because he treats his fans just as family. He has brought together a huge crowd of people who shares a common interest, and together, we all seem like a big happy family.

His positive energy and love can be felt from the heart. Because of him, so many have been inspired to do good. Together, with him, we are creating something greater for somebody in the world. I am proud to be apart of his fans.

I was also saddened hearing him speak of his long time fan who passed away. I believe I know which fan he is talking about. It certainly something we wish to never happen. May we all, along with him, live a long, happy and healthy, prosperous life.

-----------

To hide the video, use the code provided below without all the spaces:

[ s p o i l e r ]

Video Here 

[ / s p o i l e r ]

I hope this helps you. :)

-----------

@gtLmh0622 wow, LMH's Google index is impressive! 

• Like 10

Thankyou so much chingus for your hardwork and keeping the thread updated. I have seen few Fanmeet videos and the hell i was crying continuously. I was so embrassed to post about this but then i read comments here,then i got it,im not the only one who cried while watching his fanmeet videos.  Even i felt oppa eyes were moist teary:bawling: i cant see him sad. I just cant :(   I didnt understand anythng he said in fanmeet but it was so hearttouching,i couldnot hold off my tears. And and and he deserve every kind of award :heart:  Being as international fan i feel he have some undeniable charm. There's something which i cant explain in words. There's something which makes me love him like no one else,my loyalities towards him. I just dont know what it is. I just love him more than any other korean actors i have crushes. LMH oppa is just special for me in many ways.  Its like i connect with him. Whatever he does it makes me love him more,his smile brightens up my day & his sadness makes me cry. If im worst day at work or at home or whatever,just watching his Interviews or his songs,shows makes me forget my pain. He just share special bond with his fans all over the world. MH and his minoz have strong connection, its heart to heart connection,this connection can cross any barrier like language barrier. I dont need to understand korean language to feel his warmth, his love, his pain, his care for his Minoz. Im so emotional right now so ended up writing essay. Bear with my emotional harmones Dear Chingus  :bawling: & pardon i dont knw what i have written i just pen-downed everythng that came in my heart. Ignore spelling mistakes if any.

Thanks zinnia & others for sharing your fanmeet experience with us. Lucky minoz who got a chance to attend. I wish one day i could get to meet him. Im going to miss him so much so so much :bawling: 

@kris nice idea about watching his past dramas. Im in :D  Lets do this :D  

@mythicalove Here Re-Posting(copy pasting) @CarolynH comment or ref page 3056  

Here:-  @gaeingoh

Posted yesterday at 03:02 AM · 

******Gift for LMH while he is in MS******

Credit goes to @LMHolicfor the idea.  

Instead of a purchased gift, it was decided that a gift from our heart would be more meaningful to LMH. The cost per person should be minimal, depending on the number of participants. Our plan is to send notes/letters to LMH on a flash drive to MYM. I confirmed with @zinnia (thank you!) that, after basic training and he is settled in his public service position, he will have time to read our letters. Ideas for the notes/letters can include (1) Your location--I think he may be interested and pleased to know he has fans around the world (2) how you started watching k-dramas and/or how you discovered him and (3) any other comments you wish to provide.  

What is needed is a volunteer or two (depending on the number of letters) to whom we can send our letters. That person will load them on a flash drive and send it to MYM (I have the address). This person should also set up a paypal account so we can deposit money to offset the cost of the flash drive and postage. Please PM me if you can volunteer.  

In terms of timing, I think we all know he is most likely leaving soon for MS (I'm basing this conclusion on his emotional state at the end of the fan meeting the past two days) and I doubt we can get this together before he leaves. I think the goal should be to have it sent to MYM perhaps while he is in basic training. 

This idea is still a work in progress and we'll update the information as required. We have a couple other ideas floating around, but this should be the first one to launch.  

Thanks also to the kind person from Minoz Mexico who responded to some of my questions. 

• Like 12

How sweet of Minho in remembering  a  very loyal fan who passed away  more than two years ago. True to his facebook status at that time "I will keep on remembering you". I think most of his loyal fans love him because he really loves us back in return. I remembered the last time I saw him , we waited for 10hrs just to see him and when he was finally in front of us 5 meters away,  me and my friend were so starstruck  while everyone was waiving , jumping and screaming aloud. He carefully scanned the venue from left to right , up and down, and when he saw us not waiving but all smiles at him , he waived at our direction and smiled . My friend and I both look at each other and said : Was he really waiving at us?  We're pretty sure we were the one he smiled and waived at .. I will never forget it .I am going to miss hin big time. Thank you for all your wonderful posts and updates. Truly appreciated . 

• Like 12

LMH reacting to the tragic ending of KDR and SH. 

Cr. Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE 

Hahaha, I cannot with this namja. Seriously? How can a grown man be so adorable? My heart... Be still...

@Myhun those photos taken by Minoz-Moonshine are beautiful! His smile... His dimples... His pouty lips... They're everything! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

@Myhun those photos taken by Minoz-Moonshine are beautiful! His smile... His dimples... His pouty lips... They're everything! 

yes, very beautiful and there are so many beautiful pictures...

C5HDvQvUoAI8iQq.jpg

C5G-SI8UkAEvJDZ.jpg

C5HcmdpUMAUpnWn.jpg

Spoiler

lucky water bottle...so jealous:tongue:

C5HStdBVUAEGeb2.jpg

C5HXpWjUkAAODRj.jpg

C5HR7ZUUYAIVcVU.jpg

C5HR7ZUUYAIVcVU.jpg

C5HR7Y8VYAEmrRK.jpg

C5HcmdsVUAIgCQo.jpg

C5HdCf2UoAAbET2.jpg

cr treasure

• Like 7

@Myhun Hahahaha, I'm laughing so hard at your comment about the lucky water bottle. Lol. The fan who was wearing a green sweater very similar to drunk HJJ actually asked for and received the water bottle LMH was drinking out of. Hahaha. 

Cr. goodboysr

I am dying to know what they are saying here about kissing. All I can hear is, "kiss..kiss...kiss.." Lol. 

• Like 12