Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Danie_A:  Hi!  I'm relatively new myself--joined in June.  I'm still making my way through all the threads (this thread, all his dramas and even the shippers). This thread is a magnet for me.  I have to look at it once a day hoping to find new photos. I read a little every day, bookmarking as I go.  You can see and read how he has really matured since BOF from a cute, shy, innocent young man into the handsome, savvy, kind person that he is today.  What LMH dramas have you seen and what is your favorite character?  I've seen all but the Heirs and recently saw GB in LA.

Guest roshinip

Hi @Danie_A  :-h

Welcome to LMH thread  

I’m also a newbie here and  a new fan of Lee Min Ho, just like you. I still struggle  to finish reading all posts for I’m very late in noticing such a talented and handsome actor and therefore I have my own way of shortlisting.  I only read those posts which have received more than 5 "good" reactions. Best pictures are saved on Google Plus, FB and laptop  for future reference. All other important vids, news, links etc. are  saved in a similar manner so that I could discover and rediscover him often.

Have fun and looking forward to see your posts

WELCOME @DanieA  >:D<  Unfortunately, Soompi doesn't allow us to have sub-folders where we can save pictures and videos through the years.  So yeah, like @Soosee15 and @CarolynH suggested, you can have a date with Minho everyday by setting a time to relax and read a few pages.  This was also how I perused this thread when I discovered it last year.  I had fun looking at his early pictures and videos and reading his interviews through the years.  But you have to hurry---many of the links are gone since the original sources have either deleted them or renamed their files.  
EIDER FB UPDATEThis looks like it was taken during his last trip in NZ B-Kt2YjCIAAUsIK.png:large

Speaking of NZ---@adamfever since GB will be shown in NZ on Feb. 26, does this mean that it will show in Oz, too?  

B94I9nNCAAAjgbi.jpgcrDC

Another MEDIA INTERVIEW Pictorialhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
9ff0fb0bjw1epel7t03elj20by0hygmd.jpg 9ff0fb0bjw1epel7ut1xmj20by0hyaaz.jpg

9ff0fb0bjw1epel7thi4zj20by0hnwf9.jpg 9ff0fb0bjw1epel7vfwtqj20by0h60tk.jpg

cr as tagged via Heartmino

@Soosee15 @CarolynH @roshinip @Pixie0622 Hi guyss  class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">:D< thank you so much for the lovely welcome and your words of encouragement as a new Mino this means so much to me...I am so very late to the party haha, I just recently discovered the world of Kpop and Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous himself was among the very first few that caught my eye and took my breath away! He is just so fantastic, his eyes are like magnets OMG he has bewitched me so. I am sorry I am still trying to figure out how to use all the soompi features  haha I can't even quote or use @s properly so please bear with me I'll get the hang of it I'm sure. Thank you so much for all your advice I look forward to reading every single page, bookmarking and savoring the pretty's, well, prettiness and awesomeness :x  
@Pixie0622 Oh that's sad to hear about the dead links I know it will take me quite sometime to get through this 3000 page treasure box so I hope I don't miss much by the time I'm caught up! 
I look forward to be part of the HUGE LOVE for MinHo and all his future achievements, I am a tiny bit saddened that I've discovered him so late that maybe by this time next year we'll be saying goodbye to our gorgeous boy for a good 2-3 years. But I'm sure he'll give us some amazing goodbye gifts in the form of films and dramas to keep us hanging on! 
Hey @CarolynH :) as I was saying above I'm so very new to Kpop, the craze began back in October when I accidentally watched an asian film lol followed the star on twitter and started reading about his life/friends...One day I was watching the SBS 2013 drama awards cuz of this other guy and Lo and behold I see MinHo's beautiful face, and his eyes just sent lighting bolts to my soul lol I started searching his news, who is this gorgeous creature with the most vortex-y eyes that ever existed on a human? I come across one website (not naming names cuz I'm mad at them) who did NOT recommend the heirs and panned it as a "BAD" drama, I almost skipped it altogether then I was like you know what I have to see this for myself and let me just say, I don't care who says what about bad writing/plot whatever else...He was awe-inspiring to say the least! I know he my have played that role (HS student) way too many times (I haven't seen any of his previous HS dramas) but this was beyond HS romance, he was simply divine as Kim Tan, he tore at my heart and made me want to take him into my arms and fix all his problems :( ...So far I've seen Personal Taste, Faith, The Heirs, planning to watch CH next and I couldn't really get into BOF, due to the female lead's over the top character :o ...I will watch anything he's in that's for sure as I've been saying, no matter how terrible a project he's in is, this gorgeous man manages to put in a fabulous performance...I look forward to the man he'll grow into as the years go by and all the amazing characters and roles he'll play! Here's hoping we'll come back and cheer him every single time!  :D =D>

hy everyone, I'm new here ^^I've been to some threads but none is active as this threadI've just watched uri oppa guerilla date and he is so charmingbeside he laughs a lot and I love itlet me borrow what taylor swift sings 'your laughs is the best sound I have ever heard' kekekekeanyway sorry for bad english

roshinip said: Hi @Danie_A  :-h

Welcome to LMH thread  

I’m also a newbie here and  a new fan of Lee Min Ho, just like you. I still struggle  to finish reading all posts for I’m very late in noticing such a talented and handsome actor and therefore I have my own way of shortlisting.  I only read those posts which have received more than 5 "good" reactions. Best pictures are saved on Google Plus, FB and laptop  for future reference. All other important vids, news, links etc. are  saved in a similar manner so that I could discover and rediscover him often.

Have fun and looking forward to see your posts

Welcome new friends nice meeting you all , I'm not new , not old I always her for LMH new pictures , it keeps me spaced out good amounts of time , specially when I have something important to do , see I'm drifting now by talking , there was good pictures last page , good morning yo all .. @kiklamino l love yous posts :)

Guest roshinip

@ovcedhooy :-h

Welcome my dear chingu, I would like to give you one advice, If you’re fan of Lee Min Ho, you must be able to handle his fame also.

@Kiklamino

I know you’re just kidding, but seriously when I was writing my last post that you have quoted above, I wanted to mention another factor that I use to shortlist posts on this thread but due to obvious reasons I didn't do so. Yet, I cannot just wait and watch when you’re crying.

“People factor”, is the other criterion that I use to measure the quality of posts as we’re all people behind these avatars and usernames and most importantly LMH fans.  Coincidentally, I joined Soompi exactly 3 months ago and those chingus who have :

Taught me who LMH really is through their posts and worked hard to promote his image

Helped me out voluntarily with the rules procedures and how to s (my spoiler guru needs special mention)

Shared jokes and appreciated my posts

Made me cry happy tears

Made me fall in love with Kim Tan too, 'cause I joined as a GJP fan

I love you all, and I read all your posts  irrespective of the number of “good” reactions,  Kiklamino you’re one of them and since your entire family is working for Mino I have to consider you favorably anyway. :D

So don' to cry anymore, here's Kim Tan for you :-*

giphy.gif 

Annyeong, Soompi Minoz!  :-h
Is Jong-Dae having yet another convulsionOr is he dancing? ;))So kyeopta :x66e9848ftw1epf0isqcmeg208p08fe4k.gif
cr Minoz_天津冰灵

ovcedhooy

said:

hy everyone, I'm new here ^^

I've been to some threads but none is active as this threadI've just watched uri oppa guerilla date and he is so charmingbeside he laughs a lot and I love it

let me borrow what taylor swift sings 'your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard' kekekeke

anyway sorry for bad english

We're having bad weather , low temperature , schools are closed ( not that I'm complaining ) how to stay warm ...? Yes all the pictures , drama , the man him self .. getting hot right ?yes yes ... good evening yo all happy min ho dreams I-)

class="content-title"This Month in CFs: Song Jae Rim, Lee Min Ho, IU, and More

Most Hollywood celebrities wouldn’t risk their reputation by using their fame to advertise beer or chicken, but in Korea, celebrity appearances in print ads and commercial films (CFs) are an acceptable and even desirable form of self-promotion. There are so many celebs in ads, in fact, that it would be impossible to cover all of them, but we compiled a shortlist of favorites that are currently airing in Korea.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee Min Ho for Samsonite RED

Wearing his Samsonite RED backpack, Lee Min Ho is calm, cool, and as charismatic as ever… even when he’s running after YG trainee Kim Jisoo driving away in a sleek car. Uh-oh, sassy plot twist at the end!

credit : soompi news

Danie_A said: ..So far I've seen Personal Taste, Faith, The Heirs, planning to watch CH next and I couldn't really get into BOF, due to the female lead's over the top character :o ...I will watch anything he's in that's for sure as I've been saying, no matter how terrible a project he's in is, this gorgeous man manages to put in a fabulous performance...I look forward to the man he'll grow into as the years go by and all the amazing characters and roles he'll play! Here's hoping we'll come back and cheer him every single time!  :D =D

Danie_A

said:

So far I've seen Personal Taste, Faith, The Heirs, planning to watch CH next and I couldn't really get into BOF, due to the female lead's over the top character :o ...I will watch anything he's in that's for sure as I've been saying, no matter how terrible a project he's in is, this gorgeous man manages to put in a fabulous performance..