Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

Victory for Philippines Minoz no?1238945_504324066344341_40171221_n.jpg
*sigh* jelly is soooooo jelly right now :P
guess all i have is this guy right here for now :((1888625_504373303006084_1638651188_n.jpg
 BUT I WANT THIS ONE!!!!!!!! OTTOKE???? =((

1979561_504361249673956_1005639433_n.jpg

1978773_504361203007294_72611222_n.jpg

1375761_504370599673021_205006733_n.jpg
1912091_504361086340639_1307564189_n.jpg

cr: as tagged

@Maja

Omg thats all you did, no actual physical contact unless that was your way of claiming those bumps lol

I am so jelly of that fan that got a hug from LMH,

I never desired a hug from a guy so much as possible do from LMH, and Ive been in love before

Ottoke, I,am really nuts

adlyn13 said: @Maja Omg thats all you did, no actual physical contact unless that was your way of claiming those bumps lol I am so jelly of that fan that got a hug from LMH, I never desired a hug from a guy so much as possible do from LMH, and Ive been in love before Ottoke, I,am really nuts

Guest jellylovesfaith

@Maja omg you are so LUCKY!!! Did you save a country in your past life or what? :P please take HEAPS of pics from the mall tour and cheer extra hard for all of us :D

btw does anyone know what he's doing right now?? Getting some much deserved rest I hope

What Lee Min Ho loves about his Filipino fans

by Vincent Paul A. Garcia, ABS-CBNnews.comPosted at 03/22/2014 12:51 AM | Updated as of 03/22/2014 12:51 AM

MANILA - Korean superstar Lee Min Ho, best known for his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the television series "Boys Over Flowers," admitted that if given the chance, he would want to go out on a date with a Filipino fan.

In an exclusive interview with ABS-CBN News' Gretchen Fullido, the 26-year old actor-model said that he would like to engage in "small talk" with a local fan over dinner as a reward for the all their support.

BjS4Ex_CMAA6AB_.jpg

"I put more value on the simple things in life and if I have the chance, I want to chat and bond with a fan and take the fan out to dinner," he said through a translator.

Lee revealed that he enjoys seeing his "passionate" Filipino fans and how they stay true to the trademark hospitality the country is best known for.

"The most important characteristic of the Filipino fans are that they are really passionate and they really make me feel at home," he said.

Despite having visited the Philippines three times already, including a one-night concert last July 2013, Lee admitted that he regrets not spending time in the country more often, especially in the "beautiful islands."

"It's been a long time since my last visit and I feel a bit regretful that I don't come here too often and although my stay here is a bit short, I'm looking forward to creating lots of memories with my fans," he said.

Asked what Filipino phrases he has learned throughout his several visits, he answered: "Magandang hapon, salamat po, mahal ko kayo, mabuhay."

New Lee-starrer on ABS-CBN

Aside from airing the widely popular "Boys Over Flowers" and "City Hunter," ABS-CBN will also soon introduce the award-winning Korean TV series "The Heirs" starring Lee and Park Shin Hye ("You Are Beautiful," "Heartstrings") to the Filipino audience.

Lee shared what fans can expect from his latest critically acclaimed series, which bagged several awards at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, which included a top prize for the Korean superstar.

"As we all grow older, there are a lot of things that we have to consider in relationships between people but this series, 'The Heirs,' it helps you go back to the more natural feelings," he explained. "It's a series about love so it's about the natural emotions that you can feel."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/03/21/14/what-lee-min-ho-loves-about-his-filipino-fans

Waaahhhh~ so chatty in here ;))
This fan is super lucky and her pictures all turn out well. Looks like Minho took more than one pics with her too!
If you guys have a tablet, use that to look at the Philippines pictures... certain... part... hmm... magnified. :-\"
Wish this pic was you with Minho instead @Maja... else you can totally show off to @shengvang :))
a604511cgw1eeny7x7turj20k00rkq6q.jpg
cr MeganGisella

He looks so delicious in those pix @sia3 posted above^^^^. Filipino fans look pretty, too.

His bangs seem long and he has to side sweep them, I guess.

Oh, I love his cartoon @jellylovesfaith posted, so cute.

@dhyla , thank you so much for the recap. So you had to wait for 11 hours (instead of 5-6 hours as I thought). That is too long for me, but it seems worth it.

I love their captions =))

---

Lee Min Ho arrives in Manila for 3rd PH visit

by Rappler.com
Posted on 03/21/2014 2:52 PM  | Updated 03/21/2014 3:11 PM

ARRIVAL. Lee Min Ho, looking every bit the confident Romeo he often plays on TV. Photo by Jedwin M. LlobreraARRIVAL. Lee Min Ho, looking every bit the confident Romeo he often plays on TV. Photo by Jedwin M. Llobrera

MANILA, Philippines – The multi-talented actor, singer and image model Lee Min Ho is in Manila once again, this time to meet fans at a “Benchsetter Fun Meet” at the Araneta Coliseum on March 21.

AIRPORT STATEMENT. In shades, a denim jacket, and gray hat, actor/singer Lee Min Ho makes a strong fashion statement even at the airport. Photo by Jedwin M. LlobreraAIRPORT STATEMENT. In shades, a denim jacket, and gray hat, actor/singer Lee Min Ho makes a strong fashion statement even at the airport. Photo by Jedwin M. Llobrera

The actor, best known for his breakout role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers, is an endorser of the local clothing brand Bench. Aside from the garments, Lee Min Ho is also promoting the Sure Blue & So In Love fragrances for the brand.

MAKE WAY. Does this not look just like a scene from one of his shows? Photo by Jedwin M. LlobreraMAKE WAY. Does this not look just like a scene from one of his shows? Photo by Jedwin M. Llobrera

The star has a loyal following on social media, particularly on Facebook, where he has over 13 million fans.

READ: How to catch Lee Min Ho's heart

He’s also popular for his role as Kim Tan in The Heirs, about a wealthy young student who meets a girl from a more modest background in America. Back home in South Korea, Kim finds out that the girl he fell for in the States is actually the daughter of one of their housekeepers.

READ: PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho's 'masarab' adobo and more

The popular actor is set to star in Gangnam Blues, where he will play a young gangster who navigates the intricate relationshps between the different characters in the Gangnam district in the 1970s.

This is the star’s third time in the Philippines. – Rappler.com

http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/53536-lee-min-ho-arrives-manila-3rd-visit-philippines

@sia3 :( :(( =((

I'm so jelly!!

I feel deprived. I want to hug him too! =((

Lee min ho seems so comfortable, I'm jealous :)) lucky Minoz.

I envy those of you who saw him last night, and those lucky Minoz that he hugged and or took photos with. I want that opportunity too! Shall I move to the Philippines? Lol.

But anyway, his tight white pants @-)

shengvang said: @sia3 :( :(( =(( I'm so jelly!! I feel deprived. I want to hug him too! =(( Lee min ho seems so comfortable, I'm jealous :)) lucky Minoz. I envy those of you who saw him last night, and those lucky Minoz that he hugged and or took photos with. I want that opportunity too! Shall I move to the Philippines? Lol. But anyway, his tight white pants @-)

Teaching Lee Min Ho Filipino ;)) :))

cr to uploader

Translation of the sentences: ;)) :))

1st vid:
"May sasabihin ako sa 'yo." = "I want to tell you something."

"Mahal na mahal kita" = "I really Love you!"

2nd vid:
"Pakasalan mo ako" = "Marry me!" ***the way it was said was not a question or request ;)) :))