Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

How many ppl were there? I looked like more like a big concert than a fan meeting. 5-6 hr waiting is not considered long for a big celebrity.

Guest yyanz1

jellylovesfaith said: Mmmm have guys noticed how looks hotter than usual when he is posing with other people? Maybe its because he is not portraying his model persona but only his normal boy-next-door nice guy self ... I dunno but either way he looks gorgeous today... Philippines weather must really agree with him :D

Guest jellylovesfaith

Haha thought so too. wondered why some people did not crowd around him  :))

Plus wrong color jeans right? Lol that bf (if he is the bf) must be so nice to come to a fan meet with his girl who is going to see another guy! He must have even been willing to dress up like Minho just to please his gf :D perfect boyfriend (after Minho ofcourse ;) )

Guest Moonrain

tumblr_inline_mqrirzayaM1qz4rgp.gif

My expression when i saw this pic.

BjQGXCSCUAE1QcH.jpg                                                                                                                       ouch my heart  =((

Guest yyanz1

moonrain said:

ouch my heart  

=((

Guest Moonrain

yyanz1 said: moonrain said:

ouch my heart  

=((

Bench Funmeet QnA session, look at his answer he seems a bit pervy :P
iOjox3RV6eHs3.JPG

Lee Minho is singing My Everything or Painful Love ? I don't know because I saw on twitter someone said my everything and the other said painful love

I'm bit distracted with his white tight jeans  ;))

BjQQm4GCcAEJuN_.jpg:large

Guest Moonrain

Videos! so many pics and videos, cant keep up :)
http://t.cn/8sG4Ifd

http://t.cn/8sGUCMU
Edit: Youtube Version

Cr: Owners

Aawwweeee Minho so nice to his fans ... I'm loving him even more for his warm heart. He is very good role model to other celeb. He don't put distance to his fans that's why he gain more fans compare to other star. And people asking why he's so Famous, why can't they even see how good he is to his fans. Aweeee I'm so jelly here.

Guest yyanz1

giselle_tw said: Aawwweeee Minho so nice to his fans ... I'm loving him even more for his warm heart. He is very good role model to other celeb. He don't put distance to his fans that's why he gain more fans compare to other star. And people asking why he's so Famous, why can't they even see how good he is to his fans. Aweeee I'm so jelly here.