Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2 [Completed drama on Apple TV+: Pachinko]; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
On 12/3/2023 at 11:03 AM, CarolynH said:

Thanks to Minoz Philippines Fanclub for translating LMH's IG.  HOnestly, I didn't understand some of it before I saw this.

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this "Lee Min Ho's Survival Report". So NICE to see that he posted a series of photos on his Instagram account to update his fans about his life, captioned it as "survival report". In contemporary culture, this phrase is commonly used to signify that one is alive and well. It often involves posting photos or messages on social media as a way of staying connected and updating others about one's life.   :heart2:

• Like 1

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

*** K-Dramas teach us many things when it comes to romance including patience. The K-characters do anything and everything possible to grab hold of our attention and capture our hearts. Through various genres they bring out a spectrum of unforgettable emotions that linger for days. We see them wait for their love interest without any reservation and always hold onto a tiny ray of hope, even if they deny it at first. Lee Min Ho's character in "The King: Eternal Monarch"  as Lee Gon was a character with charisma, poise, and a whole lot of loyalty. He did everything in his power to express his affection towards Jung TaeEul (Kim GoEun). Even while searching through multiple universes, he remained patient and persevered until he was able to stand in front of his loved one once again.   :Ohboy3:

SBS-The-King-Eternal-Monarch-Lee-MinHo.j

photo source : kpopmap

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CallieP said:

ORV only in 2025?  It should be out by end of 2024, why is it taking so long?

@CallieP  'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint'  has just begun filming, which is scheduled to last approximately 6 months and is expected to be screened in 2025 after post-production.   :kisslevel:

• Like 2

*** There are various cities to visit within South Korea. One tourist destination that everyone should have on their list is the city of Gyeongju.  Walking through Gyeongju, you truly feel as if you've been transported back in time and have emerged in the old roads of a historical K-Drama. Of course, one to visit is Woljeonggyo Bridge. This is the largest wooden bridge in Korea. While it looks amazing during the day, once the sun sets and the lights illuminate its every inch, the bridge makes a spellbinding transformation at night. "The King: Eternal Monarch" filmed at this location.   :piggie:

Woljeonggyo-Bridge-Gyeongju-Tripadvisor.

• Like 4

On 12/9/2023 at 6:54 PM, CarolynH said:

When's LMH is on, he's ON!

Is this an old photo?  I've seen it a couple of times on X, but can't place it.

This is not LMH -- this account photoshops and puts LMH's face in different photos. Checkout his X account  -- I don't approve of these posts because they are deceiving, making people think they are authentic photos of LMH.  

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

This is not LMH -- this account photoshops and puts LMH's face in different photos. Checkout his X account  -- I don't approve of these posts because they are deceiving, making people think they are authentic photos of LMH.  

Thanks @Kris Silva.  I realized that once I saw more photos by this account.  

Is a fat bike a mountain bike?

For my chingu @Nikaa

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Is a fat bike a mountain bike?

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. No, a fat bike is not a mountain bike. A fat bike is designed for low ground pressure to allow riding on soft, unstable terrain, like snow, sand, and mud because of its oversized tires. Mountain bikes, on the other hand, are also off-road bikes with wide tires. But the tires on a mountain bike aren't as wide as a fat bike. Fat bikes are generally heavier. Mountain bikes share some similarities with other bicycles.   :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Now I want LMH in a drama with a pet.  Has there been a pet in any of his dramas?  Maximus--was he (or was it she?) a pet?

Ok people, I asked one of the soompi folks to help me start a thread for ORV.  If someone wants to takeover once I start it, please let me know.  

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

24 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Now I want LMH in a drama with a pet.  Has there been a pet in any of his dramas?  Maximus--was he (or was it she?) a pet?

Ok people, I asked one of the soompi folks to help me start a thread for ORV.  If someone wants to takeover once I start it, please let me know.  

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. None that I remember..... except of course, Maximus who's a he. This is where I get confused sometimes because horses are not pets but, in some form, they call it "pets". :blush:

• Like 2