Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

25 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Do you know who is guardjin or how he/she is related to Lee Min Ho? 

I am not sure but if you look his photos on IG , he is guard most probably, because there are his photos with other actors.Actually LMH's popular a guard ajussi but he started his MS so they broke up :lol:.I know just old guard.  If you look LMH's old photos you saw him probably , he has even fanclube.

This ajussi :lol:

YlAwKc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I am not sure but if you look his photos on IG , he is guard most probably, because there are his photos with other actors.Actually LMH's popular a guard ajussi but he started his MS so they broke up :lol:.I know just old guard.  If you look LMH's old photos you saw him probably , he has even fanclube.

This ajussi :lol:

That ajussi is popular!! Lol 

Apparently we can vote now for the SBS awards. I have read in twitter that the awards are to be held the 31st starting 9 PM (Korea time) 

https://twitter.com/shilzzOnly/status/1339038872060104704?s=19

This second link is a different one. I don't know why is not embedded 

Edited by Missprincesa
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Why does LMH’s bodyguard say they are done filming, isn’t he going to accompany LMH to Japan? I’m confused 

Maybe Lee Min Ho is not going to film in Japan (doubtful). Or maybe he doesn't need to be on set until next year. This production is really secretive. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Why does LMH’s bodyguard say they are done filming, isn’t he going to accompany LMH to Japan? I’m confused 

@Nikaa94, Judging by the photos from the security guard's instagram, he worked with different stars.

https://instagram.com/guardjin?igshid=8bgt9qrya5mo

Perhaps his work with Lee Min Ho is over?

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Maybe Lee Min Ho is not going to film in Japan (doubtful). Or maybe he doesn't need to be on set until next year. This production is really secretive. 

Why not? Doesn’t Hansu have story in Japan? He is involved in Yakuza and other stuff in Japan. Yeah, they are so secretive! <_<
my guess is that LMH will go to Japan in January and continue filming there. If we get airport pics from him, then it confirms his filming there. I’m not sure if he will go to Canada. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Why not? Doesn’t Hansu have story in Japan? He is involved in Yakuza and other stuff in Japan. Yeah, they are so secretive! <_<
my guess is that LMH will go to Japan in January and continue filming there. If we get airport pics from him, then it confirms his filming there. I’m not sure if he will go to Canada. 

That is why I say that I am doubtful that he is not going to Japan. About 60% of the book takes place in Japan and Koh Hansu lives there. 

But I don't understand where are they filming each part of the book, because prior to read the book I thought that they will film in Canada the scenes that take place in USA, but I only can remember two scenes there... I am really lost with this. 

But Hansu is all along the book, that's a fact. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

That is why I say that I am doubtful that he is not going to Japan. About 60% of the book takes place in Japan and Koh Hansu lives there. 

But I don't understand where are they filming each part of the book, because prior to read the book I thought that they will film in Canada the scenes that take place in USA, but I only can remember two scenes there... I am really lost with this. 

But Hansu is all along the book, that's a fact. 

Give me 100%! :getmygrooveon: Just kidding! :lol: thanks for the information. 

Why would they go to Canada for only two scenes? Lol I have this hunch that they changed the story to some extent. :P

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Check Out The Highlights and Winners of the 2020 Metro K-Drama Awards Special

We round up the winners of each category, from Best Drama to People's Choice!

This evening, the Metro Best K-Drama Awards 2020 Special honored the dramas that have dominated our screens and captured our hearts for the entire year: Crash Landing On YouIt’s Okay To Not Be OkayThe King: Eternal MonarchFlower of EvilThe World of the MarriedItaewon Class, and more!

Found out which dramas and actors emerged victorious, both from the Jury categories to the People's Choice awards, below!

The full list of winners (Jury Awards):

Best Drama: It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Best Actor: Kim Soo Hyun (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best Actress: Kim Hee Ae (The World of the Married)

Best Director: Park Shin Woo (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best New Actor: Ahn Hyo-seop (Dr. Romantic 2)

Best New Actress: Jeon Mi Do (Hospital Playlist)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Jeung Se (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best Supporting Actress: Seo Ji Hye (Crash Landing on You)

Most Stylish Female in a Drama: Seo Ye Ji as Ko Mun Yeong (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Most Stylish Actor in a Drama: Park Seo Joon as Park Sea Royi (Itaewon Class

Best Action Scene: Crash Landing on You Motorcycle Scene

Best Ensemble Cast: Crash Landing on You

Best Production Design: Crash Landing on You

Best Miniseries: Kingdom

Best Cameo: Park Bo Gum (Itaewon Class)

Best OST: The King: Eternal Monarch

The full list of winners (People's Choice):

People's Choice Best Actor: Lee Min Ho (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Actress: Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Drama: The King: Eternal Monarch

People's Choice Best Couple: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Kiss: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Song: "My Love" by Gummy

Special awards presented by Smart:

Phenomenal Gateway K-Drama: Crash Landing on You

Outstanding Innovative Actor: Hyun Bin as Captain Ri Jeong-hyuk (Crash Landing on You)

Passion Powerhouse Actress: Son Ye Jin as Yoon Se-ri (Crash Landing on You)

Lead photos from IMdB

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Give me 100%! :getmygrooveon: Just kidding! :lol: thanks for the information. 

Why would they go to Canada for only two scenes? Lol I have this hunch that they changed the story to some extent. :P

Yes, I don't get it. I thought they were using Canada as a proxy for USA, so I was surprised when I finished reading the book and saw that those scenes are minimal and could be filmed anywhere (one takes place in a student dorm and the other is a shopping spree). I guess changes has been made to the original story, so maybe they will be giving us more background on the character who lives in the States. Truly, I don't know. 

But please, I want a lot of Hansu in the drama. It is an interesting character, with many layers to show. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Check Out The Highlights and Winners of the 2020 Metro K-Drama Awards Special

We round up the winners of each category, from Best Drama to People's Choice!

This evening, the Metro Best K-Drama Awards 2020 Special honored the dramas that have dominated our screens and captured our hearts for the entire year: Crash Landing On YouIt’s Okay To Not Be OkayThe King: Eternal MonarchFlower of EvilThe World of the MarriedItaewon Class, and more!

Found out which dramas and actors emerged victorious, both from the Jury categories to the People's Choice awards, below!

The full list of winners (Jury Awards):

Best Drama: It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Best Actor: Kim Soo Hyun (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best Actress: Kim Hee Ae (The World of the Married)

Best Director: Park Shin Woo (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best New Actor: Ahn Hyo-seop (Dr. Romantic 2)

Best New Actress: Jeon Mi Do (Hospital Playlist)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Jeung Se (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Best Supporting Actress: Seo Ji Hye (Crash Landing on You)

Most Stylish Female in a Drama: Seo Ye Ji as Ko Mun Yeong (It's Okay To Not Be Okay)

Most Stylish Actor in a Drama: Park Seo Joon as Park Sea Royi (Itaewon Class

Best Action Scene: Crash Landing on You Motorcycle Scene

Best Ensemble Cast: Crash Landing on You

Best Production Design: Crash Landing on You

Best Miniseries: Kingdom

Best Cameo: Park Bo Gum (Itaewon Class)

Best OST: The King: Eternal Monarch

The full list of winners (People's Choice):

People's Choice Best Actor: Lee Min Ho (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Actress: Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Drama: The King: Eternal Monarch

People's Choice Best Couple: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Kiss: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)

People's Choice Best Song: "My Love" by Gummy

Special awards presented by Smart:

Phenomenal Gateway K-Drama: Crash Landing on You

Outstanding Innovative Actor: Hyun Bin as Captain Ri Jeong-hyuk (Crash Landing on You)

Passion Powerhouse Actress: Son Ye Jin as Yoon Se-ri (Crash Landing on You)

Lead photos from IMdB

I think these two lists just about sums up what has happened to 
TKEM ever since it started. The public vote proves what Netflix 

figures have proved- it is the most popular kdrama in the world and he is one of the most popular actors in the world but people just can’t accept this so we keep getting these “jury results” which ignore it (apart from the OST)
This is exactly why I am worried about the SBS awards- it may be that the only awards to TKEM will be the public voted ones.

anyone else thinking the same?

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Yes, I don't get it. I thought they were using Canada as a proxy for USA, so I was surprised when I finished reading the book and saw that those scenes are minimal and could be filmed anywhere (one takes place in a student dorm and the other is a shopping spree). I guess changes has been made to the original story, so maybe they will be giving us more background on the character who lives in the States. Truly, I don't know. 

But please, I want a lot of Hansu in the drama. It is an interesting character, with many layers to show. 

yessss please!! I want a lot of Hansu and a lot of LMH! :please:

if my guess is right, then LMH will have no filming until the end of 2020:hypehype:and then start filming again in Japan. He will be busy for 1 or 2 months and he may or may not go to Canada 

sooooooo is LMH going to be more active in IG since his filming in Korean has ended? :gangnamstyle: 
I guess we will get movielog sooooooon

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I think these two lists just about sums up what has happened to 
TKEM ever since it started. The public vote proves what Netflix 

figures have proved- it is the most popular kdrama in the world and he is one of the most popular actors in the world but people just can’t accept this so we keep getting these “jury results” which ignore it (apart from the OST)
This is exactly why I am worried about the SBS awards- it may be that the only awards to TKEM will be the public voted ones.

anyone else thinking the same?

I totally agree with you. I'm afraid SBS will not dare to argue with critics and deprive "The King: Eternal Monarch" of awards. Only one thing consoles me - the audience loved the drama, and this is the main thing! A painfully familiar situation: people love some films, while critics reward  others. But as the years pass and the former "official idols" are forgotten, and their favorite films are included in the "golden fund", they are still loved and watched by millions of viewers. Time is the best judge and I believe in our beloved "King"!

• Like 6