Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho's top 10 milestones in 2015

a7ce4342-c3cd-41aa-9cfd-d0c44bb32ac3.jpg

As 2015 draws to a close, Hallyu star Lee Min Ho has enjoyed a banner year during which he met personal and professional success. Here are 10 top milestones that mark another fantastic year for the actor who rose to fame in Boys Over Flowers. BONUS: A brand new video message direct from Lee Min Ho is also included.

There are millions of Lee Min Ho fans out there. Before I begin the list, remember that these milestones are just what one fan (me!) has selected. You may agree, disagree, or have other ideas. Please share your thoughts in the comments section at the end of the article.

Read Full article: http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-hos-top-10-milestones-in-2015/

----------------

• Like 8

I would also like to share my favorite FMV event of the year. This video highlights the simple things I like LMH about it's his overall behaviour which is gentle and good natured with humility to elders and generally people around. such small details makes an invididual likeable. it's the small things the eye don't see. 

8.jpg488236082-jo-sumi-lee-young-ae-and-lee-m

VIDEO: --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLbjA01gvo

• Like 4

I actully think that LDF are playing with us while dropping hints for a possible New drama Comeback with a Masculine character.. so all this new legend things plus call him actor instead of star added with his back with a masculine character this time. he also said that his preparing for something in this new year for us? The hint is very strong. Where is  @leeminhosny when you need her. go on this case 

• Like 1

Lets hold Soompi Minoz awards of 2015? Just for fun sake and everybody can participate. drop your 4 nods for the best Soompi Minoz award for the year. The winner usually should go to the most insightful poster. First of all I would like to say that all your contributions is equally treasured and welcomed, so in that sense you all deserve an award. 

My 4 Nods for the leading role.

*Gtlmh

*Pixie

*Minekas

*Geolyvseven

My 4 nods for Supporting role

*Kiklaminho

*Latifa

*Rosinip

*Kris Silva

Newcomer Nods:

*Olga Romanova

*Leeminhosny

*Saidcool

*Yanni

My Upvoter Nods:

*Kantoop77

*Myobleu

*Cang doan

*Teddydoobie

*CarolynH

*MyHun

*Mosqoitu

*CallieP

*Bengkiz Tabilon

Winner for Leading role award:

Spoiler

GtLMH0622. congrats

Medalha.jpg

Winner for supporting role award: 

Spoiler

Latifah! Congrats 

Medalha.jpg

Winner for the Newcomer award:

Spoiler

LeeMinHosny and Olga Romanova had to split this one! Congrats

Medalha.jpg

Winner for the upvotes award:

Spoiler

Kantoop77! Congrats

Medalha.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jazreen17 said:

Lets hold Soompi Minoz awards of 2015? Just for fun sake and everybody can participate. drop your 4 nods for the best Soompi Minoz award for the year. The winner usually should go to the most insightful poster. First of all I would like to say that all your contributions is equally treasured and welcomed, so in that sense you all deserve an award. 

My 4 Nods for the leading role.

*Gtlmh

*Pixie

*Minikas

*Geolyvseven

My 4 nods for Supporting role

*Kiklaminho

*Latifa

*Rosinip

*Kris Silva

Newcomer Nods:

*Olga Romanova

*Leeminhosny

*Saidcool

*Yanni

My Upvoter Nods:

*Kantoop77

*Mybleau

*Cang dogn

*Teddydoobie

*CarolynH

*MyHun

Winner for Leading role award:

Reveal hidden contents

GtLMH0622. congrats

Medalha.jpg

Winner for supporting role award: 

Reveal hidden contents

Latifah! Congrats 

Medalha.jpg

Winner for the Newcomer award:

Reveal hidden contents

LeeMinHosny and Olga Romanova had to split this one! Congrats

Medalha.jpg

Winner for the upvotes award:

Reveal hidden contents

Kantoop77! Congrats

Medalha.jpg

Wow !!! What a big surprise !!! Thanks @jazreen17 for giving me this honor.     shamea_thumb.gifshamea_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif
Wish you all will stay healthy, happy, and have a wonderful 2016 !!

From Lotte Duty Free :

73db72ffgw1ezhotjy6xrj20nz0s7q7z.jpg

via wenroad

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

I actully think that LDF are playing with us while dropping hints for a possible New drama Comeback with a Masculine character.. so all this new legend things plus call him actor instead of star added with his back with a masculine character this time. he also said that his preparing for something in this new year for us? The hint is very strong. Where is  @leeminhosny when you need her. go on this case 

What do you think the hint is? I have hard time figuring out anything on here