Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest ManidaT

#LeeMinHo 
I like you style 
You're melting m with you smile.I love her smile because it make smile as well. very so cute.you are very charming.You look so cute when you laugh.Your cute smile makes me melt.

Hello there LMH fans. I'm here to say I'm sorry for flagging someone by mistake today. I like to lurk around here but it was never my intention to do anything bad around here. What I did was done by mistake. Big fingers and all... Once again...I'm sorry to the girls involved. I think i have unflagged the girl...but i'm not so sure...so if there's anymore...just pm me...i'll fix it.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20140716 LeeMinHo Gimpo Airport 입국~by Y.S & Rainbow_MH

Who do you miss more?  ;))
c5fa03a87bad96de9aebd4b8ac4e11ce.jpg
1741001C4C046D72101E4B
BszBYW-CEAAv_EK.jpg:large
860614299.png?1405642265
23549944527FAAAA1BAE02
cr as tagged/ tto
Never fails to amaze me how much he changed with each character----not just in how he looked but also in temperament and psyche.  
Just finished my nth rewatch of BOF and I still cried in the last pool scene :((  How pathetic can I be! :\">

Looking at the pics I posted above, it seemed to me that there was a natural progression from one role to the next until....Kim Tan.  Choi Young to KT was the biggest leap in both look and feel.  Yet I still think that he did KT at the right time...IMO.
I find this funny.  Did he prick the balloon because he couldn't get it to burst the right way?  Oldest trick, huh?  :))Bs2k_L4IUAElBCz.jpg:large

Whoa, Mino~ya---what are you doing?  ;))Yadea CF BTSBs1pIqnCQAASM28.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Ahhh I have seriously missed this thread over the past 2 days.Too much bad stuff happening in the world right now.And then I unintentionally found myself looking through my ever growing LMH folder stash and immediately I perked up.....I found myself smiling and it felt good.refreshingly good!                                                                                                                                                                                                             
EPFZ6a7.jpg

(I hope this doesn't anger the original photo owner.I didn't edit out anything.Just scribbled over it.Is that allowed? )

Regarding this picture:  6694ee4cjw1eih5tc8rxsj20m80gogn5.jpg
Apparently, LG (via LG mobile weibo) is asking fans to vote for their fave LMH body part! :-O

Which is your favorite part of Lee Min Ho's?
Number of participants495
From the polls close there 6天12小时15分34秒| radio
After the vote to see results
Clavicle
Shoulder
Eye
Lips
Abs
Hairstyle
Hand
Eyelash
Legs
Where love WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??!!! 
Jinjja, when will all these voting end???  :-&

Source

@gracelee102009 Are you seriously asking me which of his body parts is my fave?  Of course that-which-cannot-be-named!  :))  But if asked to choose from LG's list, I'm intrigued by that last part, "love where", so I'll claim that!  =))  I too like his eyebrows, and hate it when the make-up artist shades it too much  :-L
Minho says, 'GOOD DAY, LOVELIES!" 860714249.gif?1405724564

Don't forget to VOTE!!!