[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

Guest Q_Park

she also got her eyes done... sankapul from an inner one to an outer so its more clear...

yeah that too but then mostly all the stars would of had surgery.

- Kyu

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NUUUUUUUUU!!!!

SINCE WHEN DID HWANHEE GOT SURGERY?!

AIEYAAAHH! Wah..He looked so handsome and young!

Now he just looks..old and dirty.

Guest pucapunipoemi

um.... did anyone happened to like... change the words "before" and "after" for hwanhee's picture? cuz shouldn't the 2nd pic be "before" and the 1st pic be "after"? or did he purposely damaged his face? i better look it up in the news for this~~~~

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!

Guest lynnshim

^ The first pic to the left is the before, and the second pic on the right is after. Yes, his face looks like that right now.

Guest pucapunipoemi

nvm! i just checked and it's true!! omg! hwanhee really looks like that now! omg! i just hope that Brian wouldn't do something like that~~~ hwanhee look so.... different now :blink::(

i want him to change back!!

she also got her eyes done... sankapul from an inner one to an outer so its more clear...

That's not true. It's already proven loooong ago that the inner to outer thing was only kus she lacked sleep. It happened to me once when I only had five hours of sleep kus I went fishing. Go Ara's an actress so she probly has much less sleeping hours, so it's only normal that her eyes look different.

Guest yooniceland

hwan hee shouldn't have had surgery...he seriously didn't need to do it. he looks like a mexican now.

agreed. he looked sweeter before, but he looks... well.... kinda hard to explain.

and yeah he does look hispanic a bit..

Guest pucapunipoemi

oh yeah.. just to clarify that park hanbyul didn't do plastic surgery. she was just chubby before so she loose weight by diet.

Guest faithnlove3

I feel like alot of these before pictures are of them when they're super young... doesn't necessarily mean they've had surgery right? Ugh. I know that when I was in 6-8th grade, it was the most awkward time in my life... and I think I look totally different now than I did before; it's all a process of growing up. It's super hard to find flattering pictures of anyone at that age....

yet why do i find these pictures so addicting? :rolleyes:

Guest inspired04

^a lot of the people look the same they just matured. like suh min jung and su ae..they look the same.

Guest jeannguyen

oh yeah.. just to clarify that park hanbyul didn't do plastic surgery. she was just chubby before so she loose weight by diet.

She look like she did her eyes as well.

Guest unexpected~romance

just making one point, every girl thats a celeb in korea got surgery.

even han ga in and the top stars.

Guest f.E.M

woah doode, Han Ga In is 100% natural. Her baby & high school pictures are all over the internet, you can search & see for yourself. When she was on Love Letter the MC Kang Ho Dong also stated that she is a natural pure beauty.

and there are many other natural celebrities too

0510-ssang-ul.jpg

Song Hye Gyo is also a pure beauty.

Guest p a r q u e.

Dude, All I have to say is that not all girls put themselves under the knives you know. There are SO many naturals out there also. And I agree with f.E.M. Han Ga In is all natural.

Ok, so I saw this topic earlier and decided to do some researching 'cause I'm freakin' bored. After going on Naver and doing my little research, these are the celebrities I came up across. And if this is wrong info, I'm sorry but I clearly got this off of Naver. I'm pretty sure there's more than these but I got lazy. :P Some I won't have pics for but yeah...alright...here ya go. (:

Non-pics:

Kim Dong Wan [shinhwa]: Nose job.

Jeon Hae Bin: Nose job also.

Lee Jong Soo [Actor?]: He did something with his eyes.

Picssssss:

-2.jpg

Lee Jung Hyeon. [singer]

-1.jpg

Eun. [former member of the group Shakra]

.jpg

Seo Ji Young. [singer; former member of the group S#ARP ]

-3.jpg

Jang Hee Jin. [Actress]

-4.jpg

Chae Eun Jeong. [singer; former member of the group Cleo]

-5.jpg