[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

Guest Anime07

wow! what a shocker!! i think only hyori got her eyelids fixed...i'm not trying to bash her or anything because i too am a really big fan of hers but if u look at her days with fin.k.l and maybe ome of her childhood pics u can tell she did a little change to her eyelids but on top of that everything else is natural!! even if she doesn't have any surgery done she will still be natural pretty!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julyrain

wats wrong with looking like a mexican <_< , u mean they r ugly pple! or somthin! be careful with ur words.

anyway, i like his style now.. manly and hot

but bada ( i think it was her ) dont look like she had sugery?! looks the same to me!

Guest mayva

hwanhee look good either way, with and without the surgery... bada looks like she only got her eyelid done, she really doesn't look all that different at all. a lot of them had surgery for the better, on the other hand i would've never guess that these celebs went under the knife if i never seen before pics, their surgeons sure did a great job.

Guest hyo.jy

just making one point, every girl thats a celeb in korea got surgery.

even han ga in and the top stars.

just making another point, - you are completely wrong & need to get your facts straight.

not trying to be rude, or whatever. just pointing out youre so effing wrong.

...he looks mexican now

i'd have to agree on that... lol

people...how can i say this in the polite way..

pleaaaaaase stop accusing who got what done or w.e.

yes, alot of the time, who you accuse DID. im not denying that.

but it gets on my LAST FREAKING NERVE when people suspect it

just because of ONE effing change to a celebrity. stoppp. its annoying.

how do you think the celebrity will feel? rumors are impossible to put out

and because you know, alot of the time

makeup has to do with it.

Eh a lot of these could be true...could not be true. Most stars usually have sanggyupuls but what they do is accent them more...when you see stars with abnormally huge eyes (no one in real life you know has such big eyes) - then you know they're fake....but real sanggyupuls sometimes change themselves..so pictures aren't really reliable.

It also looks like most of them shaved down their jaw bone to have a smaller face...you can see in a lot of the pics that the jaw bone is no longer there (people's bones don't shrink...) - so those are quite easy to spot...the girls look like they have no jaw bone..but their old pics have one..then they did that.

EDIT:// but I'm sure that there are tons of celebrities that haven't had any work done...people just like to assume and base on one picture. People ask me if I get surgery too just because I have a double eyelid O.o there are plenty of people born with them!

Guest _daisuki

hwan hee shouldn't have had surgery...he seriously didn't need to do it. he looks like a mexican now.

i agree he loked better before but ...

and even though some people said not to take offence for the quote, -----^ but their making mexicans seem dirty or something, i happen to be mix asian.italian.spanish.AND MEX. and it still made me feel bad.

Guest Indah Dewi

It is quite common if the celebrities take a surgery..

Being the most perfect gentleman or even lady is their main task to become a superstar....

That is the risk....

Hwanhee really has changed a lot... Really a lot....

Honestly saying, I couldn't recognise him at first at all.....

Thanks for sharing.

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

i found this by accident, some of them just look like they grown n face change.. judge for urself..

0122.jpg

Guest Twinny

Waaa!! When I saw ''Seducing mr perfect'' I thought that uhm jung hwa is really pretty. But that is because she had plastic surgery before :o. And some of them looks very scary after surgery when you compare how they looked before. Most of them have before surgery really small eyes and after the surgery they have eyes like a doll !!

:o

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

some of them just grew up

but DAMN I had NO idea Korea actually did THIS much surgery O___O

I mean wow, that looks like at least 87% of korean celebs or more -_-

gosh why do they havta change themselves -_-

• 3 weeks later...

98% of Korean female celebrities have gotten SOMETHING done

and stop making a big deal out of it peoples! so what if they got plastic surgery?

thanks for posting pics, it's nice to see the differences ^^

Guest simply korean

I can't necessarily say that I have proof that HyoRi did do surgery but I mean, do you have proof that she didn't? From what I heard, she did her eyes. I don't know. Gah, I feel hypocritical right now. But I mean, everyone has their POV's.

hyolee only did eyes i dont have picture proof but i've seen pic proof and she did say she did her eyes but everything else is natural

Guest winnegum

98% of Korean female celebrities have gotten SOMETHING done

and stop making a big deal out of it peoples! so what if they got plastic surgery?

thanks for posting pics, it's nice to see the differences ^^

yea its nice to see the differences..but its a big deal because appearances are 99% of what makes korean celebrities what they are today..its hardly the acting and singing with some exceptions..most of the celebs are made popular because of their looks which were supposed to be natural..and now theres proof that they're not all that special and anypone can replace them with surgery and a few singing and acting lessons

Many of these pictures you see just show the contrast between their youth and now.

You can gradually develop features as well.

Doesn't mean they had surgery, though several clearly have gone through with it.

Plus, only a few of Korean's top stars had surgery. The rest of Korea's top stars are natural beauties such as Choi Ji Woo, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Ha Ji Won, Kim Hye Sun, Bae Yong Jun, Lim Soo Jung, Moon Geun Young, Song Seung Hun, So Ji Sub, Lee Ki Woo, Jo In Sung, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Rae Won, Kang Dong Won, etc.

I mean the top, not these talent-lacking teen singers and other entertainers that got in the industry for their looks.

Don't mix those two groups together. <_<

Archived