[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

Guest sikhye

^Well she's pretty old and probably tried to prevent aging like most old celebrities.

LOL, you are in so much denial its sad.

No I think it's pretty sad how you wish all these people had surgery

you must be pretty ugly to believe this. well atleast this BS will give some of you girls confidence... I guess. :I

You people are starting to put natural people too. Han Ga In and Goo Hye Sun? You've got to be kidding me.

:D losers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kdrama_luvr

I don't think some of them got surgery...As you get older, your facial features change..and some people go through "an ugly duckling to swan" faze. Most of them have the same features...it's just that they matured.

Guest Saebin :D

my god. kim sun-ah did surgery?

i didnt know that.

what? i always thought kim ah-joong was natural. she doesnt even look ugly in the first place. i think she just matured. but is that obese pic of her real?

Guest Kiss Me

What's funny is..

Everyone here bashes korean anti-fans.

But when they come to the issues like this

They turn to totally support anti-fan's efforts lol

You people should know most "before and after" series are made by anti-fans.

They try as hard as they can to find "the ugliest old pic" of a celeb to use as a "before" pic.

Some of them don't even hesitate using unidentified pics or photoshopping pics to make it look even uglier

Even though i know plastic surgery is really common in korea

Most surgeries celebs do are just slight parts and they mostly had enough natural beauty.

But these "Before and Afer" series make most of them seem like they were once originally ugly but got totally changed after surgery.

If you're a grown up, try to find some ugliest old pics in your photoalbum. Some of them must be totally different from now you look, no matter if you got surgery or not.

Sick.. just sick of this issue.

Well said, very well said (:

The main reason why I go into threads like these is cause its interesting to see the difference from before and now.. I was against that issue too, but now... its just so common that if they DIDNT get surgery, I would be shocked and in awe.

lol, neither side has any grounds to pass judgments.

it's funny how anyone says anything, as if you know the people. gg

Yeah exactly, that's so true. :)

Guest MissKitty

wonder why ur requesting this at the korean celebs...eh probably another "koreans who underwent surgery" crap

just making one point, every girl thats a celeb in korea got surgery.even han ga in and the top stars.
hahah you serious??your so WRONG.

Guest MissKitty

wow sooae actually looks exactly the same as when she was little. and Han Ga In actually confessed herself that she had her nose done... unfortunately..

Kim Tae Hee also had her teeth done... but i wouldnt really count that

han gain did not confess she did her nose...

i watched happy together long ago and she said her best feature is her nose and that its real

look at her old pictures dude

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KiaraKel

SunAh looks soooo diff man!! GOD!!!

hahahha!! and Huanhee!! i cant recognize him in the "i LOVE YOU" mv!!! hahahah!!

i though he was some hot model....some thing!! hahaha!! XD

Guest China-doll

Some of these pics where they show the celebs high school pics and claim they didn't do surgery..thats not proof bcuz a lot of ppl already do plastic surgery before they enter high school..-__-

I am very curious about Lee JunKI!!

I heard that he got plastic surgery almost everywhere all over his face..(even my friends told me)

and I believe that all along but now from the pics I see, he looks the same...means that he's not or merely did rite???

Just want to clarify....

For Hwannee...gotta admit that i prefer the old look but he's still the same Hwannee anyway..he''s still hot eiei..but Brian is hotter LOL

Guest carlavb

most of the time when people mature their looks change also.. although not drastically, but they do change... some people lost or gain weight.. some just have really fabulous make up artists in their employ!

i love these celebs now.. even if they did plastic surgery, if it made them feel good afterwards.. who cares?!!

i would do it too if i have the money... hehehehhe

Many of these pictures you see just show the contrast between their youth and now.

You can gradually develop features as well.

Doesn't mean they had surgery, though several clearly have gone through with it.

Plus, only a few of Korean's top stars had surgery. The rest of Korea's top stars are natural beauties such as Choi Ji Woo, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Ha Ji Won, Kim Hye Sun, Bae Yong Jun, Lim Soo Jung, Moon Geun Young, Song Seung Hun, So Ji Sub, Lee Ki Woo, Jo In Sung, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Rae Won, Kang Dong Won, etc.

I mean the top, not these talent-lacking teen singers and other entertainers that got in the industry for their looks.

Don't mix those two groups together. <_<

LOL, you are in so much denial its sad.

Hahahahaha... Yeah I agree with dutsukyampu.

Kim Hee Sun, Im Soo Jung = definitely plastic surgery

The rest look natural to me, maybe a little eyelid sticker and weightloss and very thick make-up.. But I may be wrong so I'm gonna say I don't know.. LOL... But Kim Hee Sun and Im Soo Jung? Come on... plastic surgery confirm. Just the shape of their nose gives it. We Asians don't have noses like that unless we're mixed.

But as long as the surgery makes them look better then it's fine right? Lol.. I think the not-so-successful surgery on a korean celebrity I've seen is Park Shi Yeon. Now her face looks like it's so difficult for her to smile. Like if she laughs too much her face will crack. Can she even yawn?? LOL.. But I've seen her on Yashimmanman and she looks like a really nice person so I don't want to say too much. Haha..

Archived