[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

Guest ramen;;

ummm guys every celeb probably did get at least one surgery. just because they look exactly the same from when they were younger doesnt mean they didnt do it, a small nose surgery is un noticeable but yeah. im not trying to be hating on the celebs, i mean they're all gorgeous now who cares what they look like before but when u go into the tv business even when u dont want to do it the company kinda forces u to do it, saying stuff like 'you need this surgery to be a top star! no one will notice!!' just my two cents

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ...TLT...

i dunno much about these stuff..

but i dun believe that Ha Ji Won, Soo Ae, Kim Jung Hwa, and Goo Hye Sun..

they look the same from before and after...

and plus everyone CHILL :)

umm does breast implants count?? im not saying hyori did get them.. but the pictures are pretty convincing. o.O

maybe its a growth spurt! :lol: or a reallly good bra :blink:

040f8d0c.jpg

:edit:

i found this! can anybody translate.. cant understand =[

2190944e.jpg

09eac2a4.jpg7021cc94.jpg

The inner corners of her eye.. the lid id more visible.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=168486

^^ explaintion about what im talking about. DOESNT mean it true. hyori fans dont bash on me =[ im a fan of her music as well. =]

and i know she didnt have perfect teeth.. eh but who hasnt got braces. -_- that is so common..

• 1 month later...

no she didnt...omg so stupid...u culd juss tell she didntno go ara did NOT do her eyes....omg it looks the same...also u ppl dont realize that wen u get older or tired ur eyelid gets more defined....and lighting photoshoping etc on pics make it have diff effects... kim ah joong is natural...plastic srugery is old now...ja yun mi in= natural beauty is more recognized...look at the top stars...kim tae hee, han ga in, han ji min, kim hee sun,son ye jin, jun ji hyun....naturallllllllll

she did, and kim tae hee got her eyes cut sideways...

Kim ah joong is plastic, i dont know about others... han ga in, ji min, hee sun, ye jin &ji hyun are all natural i think also.

Guest Suslee730

first pic shows a bad make up to me so i don't seen any PS done. though that's the first time i saw that pic.

2nd pic shows a younger yeh with make up done as well in her eyes. i've seen a couple of her younger pics in different ages with different eyes. i honestly don't know how her eyes change at that young age since PS for kids is not advisable. even until now, she has pics that her eyes look round and some look small. i think aside from the make up, the fake eyelashes give body to her eyes as well. i don't have small eyes but a little eyeliner makes my eyes small that it surprises me that some people have mistaken me from being chinese!

when not that im in denial or anything but those pics don't show PS to me. like what i said i don't really give a damn. i like so many korean actressess who have undergone PS that includes CHAE RIM and HAN CHAE YOUNG that i love dearly. another one is KIM SUN AH that some say she's natural but really i watch them because of their acting and not because of their face.

btw, my mom and i were just talking about yeh's nose. for sure that's natural. watch CP and you'll see how many times she rubbed her nose. and with the way she rub it nobody ca say that that's fake. because if i had my nose done i wouldn't rub it that way.

Guest suejinners

After much thought I have decided to close this thread once and for all.

Please do remind yourselves that there is a high possibility of anti-fans making these pictorial collages on the net.

Plastic surgery is just a touchy subject. These Before&After pictures spark rumors around the net and the fact is that some of you still cannot be correct on whether these individuals had surgery or not. (unless that individual confesses or you were their plastic surgeon)

*AND.. Please do not QUOTE pictures. Please take out the %7Boption%7D tags before posting.

• 6 years later...
Guest surgerydubai

I think after plastic surgery men will change look. its look better. I always prefer "Cocoona day surgical center" at Dubai for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Sanjay Parashar is the head of this clinic. Where all surgery done in professional manner and service provide very reasonable cost.

Archived