[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

Guest winnegum

Many of these pictures you see just show the contrast between their youth and now.

You can gradually develop features as well.

Doesn't mean they had surgery, though several clearly have gone through with it.

Plus, only a few of Korean's top stars had surgery. The rest of Korea's top stars are natural beauties such as Choi Ji Woo, Song Hye Gyo, Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Ha Ji Won, Kim Hye Sun, Bae Yong Jun, Lim Soo Jung, Moon Geun Young, Song Seung Hun, So Ji Sub, Lee Ki Woo, Jo In Sung, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Rae Won, Kang Dong Won, etc.

I mean the top, not these talent-lacking teen singers and other entertainers that got in the industry for their looks.

Don't mix those two groups together. <_<

ITS ALL GOOD. but choi ji woo doesnt belong on that list. shes known as one of celebrities whos done lots of work on her face..and ive seen her b4 and after pics..she did her eyes nose and chin..her chin multiple times..which is why she cant speak korean properly when shes acting. shes got a lisp-like problem when she speaks beause of her surgery and you can practically see the silicon jump out of her nose.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiyoko92

I heard those were photoshopped. :rolleyes:

um nope she didn't.

i hate when people deny the truth... goh ara was born with sankapul, but she got a surgery to make it more noticeable. her original sankapul was fine, i don't know why she wanted to get the surgery...??

Guest pooface

some high school pic looks differnt from before.. becoz once they turn 18.. they can have surgery..so that pic could likely been when they 18? .. theres a korean movie that filmed a short scene about sangapul surgery for high school .. i dnt remember the name.. i can find out..

edit -- here the name: If You were Me (2003) 여섯개의 시선

Guest sikhye

i hate when people deny the truth... goh ara was born with sankapul, but she got a surgery to make it more noticeable. her original sankapul was fine, i don't know why she wanted to get the surgery...??

I hate it when people are indenial when they're wrong, and they don't even have proof! :lol: (like you)

Before and after pictures can't tell unless they're extremely different, the only way you're for sure is if the celeb admits it. so until then stfu :)

It's so funny how there are so many people out there saying Korea has the most plastic surgery in Asia.

China: In one of the news (something as big as CNN) would show before/after pictures of Korean celebs at the end.

Japan: They claim that 80% of all Korean women have had plastic surgery, but only 8% of Japanese women had. (lmao, and they also claim they don't give a crap about Koreans but do you think it's true? ;) )

Even if Korea had a high surgery rate (which they don't) don't go on about how Koreans are pathetic for plastic surgery. The two above countries are much more pathetic for being so obsessed for that crap.

^But Korea IS obsessed about plastic surgery too, so it's not like Korea's any better. No offense.

And FYI, more Korean celebrities tend to have plastic surgeries than Chinese celebrities. So you can't blame people for thinking that korean girls tend to have lots of plastic surgery... since entertainment is one of the quickest way to spread news/info.

And seriously, Koreans don't earn a reputation out of no where. There's gotta be some general truth to it...

I believe that there ARE many k-celebs that are natural but because of the high rate of celebs getting plastic surgery, it's hard to differentiate who is natural and who is not. You can't really blame people for questioning who is natural or not.

And honestly, based on personal experience, many korean girls I've met talk about getting their nose done, and most commonly their eyes done like it's nothing while I don't see AS many chinese girls do that..

kim ok bin, ha ji won, han ga in & lee jun ki look the same to me. they were chubby back then (look at junki).

soo jung's nose looks different now. i think bada looked great before the surgery, she was sweet and she looked like my friend ^^. i am not against plastic surgery and i am not bashing anyone, please don't get me wrong.

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

bada probably did her eyes, just to make them a little bigger, but that's no big deal because honestly a LOT of celebrities do that. and shaved her eyebrows.

do you guys think BoA got surgery? I'm glad I haven't seen her yet, but all these people claim she did. =__________=;;;

she looks the same to me. plus she's been releasing pictures since she was like 13.... eh.

^ what the random

some i can tell they did but others it just seems like they grew up or lost weight.... people just dont know what weight can do to the size of your

eyes <_<

i might be wrong but i feel like most of these before and after pictures KOREAN FANS made were made becasue they were jealous...

Jung Hwan oppa didn't do anything lol... And the other girl from heroine 6. Seriously, I can't tell the real from the fake anymore ><;;

Guest jessicanovia

OMG>< i really PREFER THE OLD HWAN HEE :(

the now hwan hee is uglier than the old hwan hee.

GIVE ME MY OLD HWAN HEE BACK :(

Guest devylann

U EVER THINK THAT THEY JUS GREW UP AND LOST WEIGHT BC WHEN UR FAT (200LBS) TO SKINNY (120) THAT'S A WHOLE NEW PERSON. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT BC ME CUZZ HE WAS 280 AND NOW 170 AND I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE EXCEPT FOR HIS VOICE. NO SURGERIES... STRANGE...BUT WEIGHT LOST CHANGES SOMEONE... I KNOW SOME OF THESE CELEBS THAT THEIR FACE CHANGE AND THEIR EYES AND NOSE DONE... BUT THERES SOME THAT LOOK NATURAL BUT JUS GREW UP AND MATURED.... I DUNNO....

Guest peachesapples123

Err...Somebody posted this a while ago on soompi. I saved it onto my computer so I guess I'll post it onto here:

beforeandafterofplasticaq8.jpg

I used to think Bae Seul Gi was a natural beauty...And looks like she just lost some weight too..XP

BTW, just because I posted this doesn't mean I believe this chart. And the only reason I saved this was because the after picture of the first and third girl was sooo adorable. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm don't know if Go Ara fixed her eyes or not, but her ears, definitely. There is a bog difference between her ears in her first drama Sharp II and one of her latest dramas Snowflower. And ears don't change as you grow. They more or less retain the same shape and size. Don't know what the big deal is about her eyes though. Personally I think she looks better with darker eyes. Her light brown eyes makes her look kind of washed out and strange.

Guest PandaKiss

Ah, some of the pictures I don't see a difference.

This seems more like pictures before celebrities were famous. x)

I know some of the celebrities have gotten their eyes done,

but it could be done with make up too.

So just because they look 'different' before and after doesn't mean they've gotten surgery.

Archived