[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeannguyen
hwan hee doesn't look mexican <_< Didn't he just change his nose?
eyes and nose. I have to say he look much better now.
woah doode, Han Ga In is 100% natural. Her baby & high school pictures are all over the internet, you can search & see for yourself. When she was on Love Letter the MC Kang Ho Dong also stated that she is a natural pure beauty.and there are many other natural celebrities toohttp://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/0510-ssang-ul.jpgSong Hye Gyo is also a pure beauty.
hyori is not natural..she did her eyes and maybe nose..she is really hot now.

Guest your--HEROine

Wow!!

It seemed that most of the girls got eye surgery.

I mean they all started with little chinky eyes.

I think you can never be sure if anyone had surgery just by looking at their face.

I mean what if they just lost/gain weight.

So their face got skinny or something like that.

As in the face structure.

BUt some are very NOTICEABLE.

I mean like the eyes, sometimes the nose, and sometimes the cheekbones too.

GAH!

I'm just so shocked. :blink:

Guest AznVietGyrl

Dude, All I have to say is that not all girls put themselves under the knives you know. There are SO many naturals out there also. And I agree with f.E.M. Han Ga In is all natural.

Ok, so I saw this topic earlier and decided to do some researching 'cause I'm freakin' bored. After going on Naver and doing my little research, these are the celebrities I came up across. And if this is wrong info, I'm sorry but I clearly got this off of Naver. I'm pretty sure there's more than these but I got lazy. :P Some I won't have pics for but yeah...alright...here ya go. (:

Non-pics:

Kim Dong Wan [shinhwa]: Nose job.

Jeon Hae Bin: Nose job also.

Lee Jong Soo [Actor?]: He did something with his eyes.

Picssssss:

-2.jpg

Lee Jung Hyeon. [singer]

-1.jpg

Eun. [former member of the group Shakra]

.jpg

Seo Ji Young. [singer; former member of the group S#ARP ]

-3.jpg

Jang Hee Jin. [Actress]

-4.jpg

Chae Eun Jeong. [singer; former member of the group Cleo]

-5.jpg

Hwang Jeong Eum. [Actress; former member of the group Sugar]

Wow...I thout Hwang Jeong Eum was natural also! hmm...but still..shes soo pretty!

Guest p a r q u e.

Wow...I thout Hwang Jeong Eum was natural also! hmm...but still..shes soo pretty!

I kinda thought she was natural also. Haha. But I think she looks prettier with the surgery. (:

Guest smiile

um nope she didn't.

go ara did get her eyes done.

she already had double eye lids

but made them parallel .

Guest sikhye

go ara did get her eyes done.

she already had double eye lids

but made them parallel .

her double eyelids dissapear from time to time, don't tell me there is a new type of double eyelid surgery like that.

hyori is not natural..she did her eyes and maybe nose..she is really hot now.

hyori looks the same even before finkl, give me your proof

Guest p a r q u e.

I can't necessarily say that I have proof that HyoRi did do surgery but I mean, do you have proof that she didn't? From what I heard, she did her eyes. I don't know. Gah, I feel hypocritical right now. But I mean, everyone has their POV's.

Guest Helen of CHOI

her double eyelids dissapear from time to time, don't tell me there is a new type of double eyelid surgery like that.

(고뉴스=김지혜 기자) 섹시스타 이효리가 성형사실을 고백해 네티즌들의 큰 관심을 받았다.

최근 연합뉴스와 인터뷰를 가진 이효리는 자신의 콤플렉스로 눈웃음을 꼽으며 보톡스를 맞은 사실을 털어놓았다.

"한 지인이 눈가에 보톡스 주사가 좋대서 맞았는데 표정이 자연스럽지 못해 다시 푸는 주사를 맞았다"

고 밝힌 것. 이 효리의 솔직한 성형고백에 네티즌들의 반응은 호의적이다. "털털한 성격답게 굳이 밝혀도 되지 않는 사실까지 공개하는 모습 보기 좋았다" "보톡스 맞은 것을 성형고백이라고 할수 있나?" "최근 지각사태로 신뢰가 떨어졌는데 이런 솔직한 모습을 생각이 달라진다" 등 이효리에게 호감을 드러냈다. 데뷔 이후 처음으로 성형 관련 말을 남긴 이효리는 특유의 솔직함으로 네티즌들의 주목을 받았다.

*credits to yahoo.co.kr

found this article. they don't say she did that double eyelid thingy, but she admitted using botox. i dunno, but i don't really consider that changing her feature around like eyelid surgery. its just improving what shes already got.

I can't necessarily say that I have proof that HyoRi did do surgery but I mean, do you have proof that she didn't? From what I heard, she did her eyes. I don't know. Gah, I feel hypocritical right now. But I mean, everyone has their POV's.

agree that everyone has their pov... but it's just what you heard.... so it's prolly not necessarily true... -_-

idk... i don't think Ah Ra did her eyes.. and I think Eugene did have surgery... the nose and the jaw part are noticeable~ word

anyways... i'm kinda sick of these topics for some reasons~ ... some of these may be obvious~... but no one never knows if that celeb really did her/his face... photoshopping, makeup, lighting, health conditions at the time [tired or not], blah... can be the sources of differences between two pictures... unless that person admitted it. and I bet you guys come to love ur idol not just because they're pretty/handsome/hot, rite?! if so, i have no more comment o.o''

I'm also disappointed that Hwanhee did his nose... i know it was totally unnecessary too... but it was his nose, rite?! prolly he didn't feel like it's good enough so he just wanted to make himself more confident~.... and his fans would love his voice more than his look~ ^^;; FTTS is NOT an idol group~... so i'm good with his surgery :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xpiyo

i wanna hurt Hwanhee for getting surgery! he looked SOOO much better before. such a handsome guy and look what he did to himself. :( he doesn't even look asian. haha

Guest PDURRR

ahh jung eum i miss her

i always thought she was so pretty

hahah i remember those pix of han ye seul and her bad teeth :X

she';s so pretty now

Guest Atmosphere.

wow big changes from lee jung hyun.

i knew about her movie the part where she was sitting near the train railroads cause my dad watched that movie

and he told me about it o___o;; she looked bit scary before she did surgery, but shes very pretty now^^

and wtheck lim soo jung >___<;;

i didnt know she did plastic surgery, maybe she gained weight that time?? hehe.

i dont know but she looked really scary back then =x

she looks better now^^

kim ah joong, okay her... wow... majority fatness there, but i love her new look now.

past is a past hehe... i feel bad for her...

Guest inspired04

**i did not make these

leeboyoung.jpg

lee bo young

SONYEJIN.jpg

son ye jin

ayumikimjunghwa.jpg

ayumi, kim jung hwa, etc.

chaeyeonparkjungah.jpg

chaeyeon, park jung ah, etc. chae yeon looks like a completely different person. i can't even tell that's her. i do think she got surgery though, because i saw her childhood picture on happy together friends and...yea o_0

hongsooahhanjihye.jpg

hong soo ah, han ji hye (i think she got sok-ssanggapeul done), etc

hwayobiimsoojung.jpg

hwayobi, im soo jung, etc

leejihyun.jpg

lee ji hyun (jewelry)

parkshiyeonchoijungwonockjuhyun.jpg

park shi yeon, choi jung won (7princesses), ock juhyun, bada, etc

sontaeyoung.jpg

son tae young

suhjiyoungahnleehyeyoung.jpg

lee ji hye, seo ji young, etc

sungyuriockjuhyunbada.jpg

sung yuri, bada, etc. i always thought sung yuri was natural....

Archived