Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Shpak Olesia said:

do you have more such videos?

@Shpak Olesia WELCOME to Song chang ui thread! i hope to see more of you!

you can see more videos  from some pages ago! the vids you see from here i got them from youtube! glad you liked it! pls come visit here often if you like Song chang ui! :) thanks

here's another vid pls click link below:

Well hello my chingu's @hibiscus23  @MarjorieS  I love the pic, stills, and I certainly agree SCU does look handsome in Rebecca. I've been MIA but had to make it my business to come over to SCU thread and had to lol with Betty Boop Hawaii dance I love it. It's nice to see this thread so alive with the contribute from you all as well as seeing new pics of SCU and LSW together from LIB drama. BTW" I have to agree with you my chingu hibiscus about SCU walk is the sexiest in which it is and I kept on starring at his walk lol. Lastly " I applaud with what y'all are doing and like I said before only if SCU can see how this thread is in full effect, he'll praise y'all as well. so keep it up and I will come back sooner then you think my chingu's and will TTYL :D

1 hour ago, suchadiva42 said:

Well hello my chingu's @hibiscus23  @MarjorieS  I love the pic, stills, and I certainly agree SCU does look handsome in Rebecca. I've been MIA but had to make it my business to come over to SCU thread and had to lol with Betty Boop Hawaii dance I love it. It's nice to see this thread so alive with the contribute from you all as well as seeing new pics of SCU and LSW together from LIB drama. BTW" I have to agree with you my chingu hibiscus about SCU walk is the sexiest in which it is and I kept on starring at his walk lol. Lastly " I applaud with what y'all are doing and like I said before only if SCU can see how this thread is in full effect, he'll praise y'all as well. so keep it up and I will come back sooner then you think my chingu's and will TTYL :D

Hello chingus @suchadiva42 @MarjorieS it's always nice to see you guys here, i'm really blessed to have met you both; i'm overwhelmed indeed to think you both have your own idols & yet take the time to come & support SCU thread is just beyond me! Kudos to you both! I can't describe my feeling of joy into words truly! Thank you thank you endlessly to both of you! Re SC's walk i really think he's the sexiest walk ever, did you see the gif of him walking? woah i can't get enough of that hahaha  Oh what a nice thing to say, i'm trying my chingus to make this possible for SCU as he deserves to be pampered :) OK come again whenever, no pressure chingus and once again Happy Holidays to you chingus!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d3/c6/59/d3c659a89a506e659a0fa8ebc15f5c6b.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/af/3a/e6/af3ae6eea95a87d77fd3054fee0ea07f.gif

Archived