Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embedded image permalink

<레베카> 송창의·차지연
나를 채우는 그 목소리

치명적인 존재감을 지닌 그녀, 다시 '레베카'가 돌아왔다.
이번 시즌 <레베카>에서 묵직한 에너지를 쏟아낼 새로운 배우는 누구일까?
막심 드 윈터 역의 송창의와 댄버스 부인 역의 차지연.
그동안 무대에서 쌓아올린 이들의 신뢰감은 그들의 새로운 도전에 강한 힘을 실어준다.
송창의와 차지연, 막심과 댄버스로 무대 위에서는 X축과 Y축처럼 서로 다른 노선을 걷는 이들이지만,
무대 밖에서 이들은 그저 허물없이 즐거운 교감을 나누는 사이었다.
이렇듯 두 사람이 함께 만나 빚어내는 시너지를 보니, 무대 위 두 배우의 활약이 '레베카'의 존재감만큼이나 매력적일 것 같다.

(translation from microsoft)

<Rebecca > Song Chang-UI · Car delay
Me Filling his voice

Deadly Presence with her, again, 'Rebecca'is back.
This Season < 레베카 >inheavy energy poured into make new learning -who?
Maksim De winter station, song Chang-UI and Danvers Mrs. station car delay.
In the meantime, On stage, laid their confidence is their new challenges with a strong force principle, thus giving all.
Song Chang-UI and Car delay, Maxim and Dan bus stage above the Xaxis and the Yaxis as each other, the other route walking in these, but,
Stage Outside these are just informally enjoyable RapPort splitting was buy.
As such, the Two people together , but I love synergy Bonnie, the stage above the two actors plays 'Rebecca''s presence as a glamorous thing seems to.

| NA Yoon-Jung Photos | the shim Joo Ho styling | and Lady hair· Makeup & window (Brand M)

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, really enjoy and thanks for all the pix, you have been working so hard :-) Just want to let you know that Rebecca was a huge success the first night with SCU, I was reading baidu and some fans attended the live musical. It was all praises for SCU with his spectacular performance, a complete sold out. SCU is working very hard this year, after Rebecca he has already accepted another musical " Mata Hari " which will start in March 2016. Well chingu, are you very happy for him ( hehehe ) All of  SCU fans ( especially yours ) loyal support for him is really well deserved, the baidu fans are just crazy about him ( hahaha ) :-)

Some pix of SCU in Rebecca and a very very short video for you chingu !

211b8c25bc315c601657c3db8ab1cb134854772d

18d6dd95d143ad4ba31aedf485025aafa40f0637

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/z4TMoegVDRE/?resourceId=109317043_06_02_99

Cheers to all chingus and have a great weekend !

12 hours ago, MarjorieS said:

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, really enjoy and thanks for all the pix, you have been working so hard :-) Just want to let you know that Rebecca was a huge success the first night with SCU, I was reading baidu and some fans attended the live musical. It was all praises for SCU with his spectacular performance, a complete sold out. SCU is working very hard this year, after Rebecca he has already accepted another musical " Mata Hari " which will start in March 2016. Well chingu, are you very happy for him ( hehehe ) All of  SCU fans ( especially yours ) loyal support for him is really well deserved, the baidu fans are just crazy about him ( hahaha ) :-)

Some pix of SCU in Rebecca and a very very short video for you chingu !

211b8c25bc315c601657c3db8ab1cb134854772d

18d6dd95d143ad4ba31aedf485025aafa40f0637

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/z4TMoegVDRE/?resourceId=109317043_06_02_99

Cheers to all chingus and have a great weekend !

Hello chingu @MarjorieS woah sorry for late reply i got busy with a lot of things! i luv your news about the success of Rebecca for first show! glad you can read the news! thank you sooooooooooooo much chingu! i apprec your input here & so happy to read your post re this! Hope you have a great w/end & i guess you must be busy this Xmas for shopping hehehe. ttyl & thanks for your compliments!

Archived