Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

@irilight @Ayame i just took a peek at SCU's new drama & he hasn't changed fr the last drama MAWC, he's still cute! the drama seems promising but it does remind me of another drama i think but can't recall the title now :) i recognize the other actress who was in My Daughter Seo Yeong but this other lead seems new to me!

i can't believe it's already up to 14 epis and i was thinking it just started right? not sure how long this drama is i haven't read the synopsis lately!

fullsizephoto887622.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hibiscus23... I have not had a chance to look at this drama since my last post. So many new drama started and some of them are terrific.

This SCU's drama is written by the same group who brought us Tears of Heaven and Heaven's Promise. Maybe these are the drama you are thinking of?

To be honest, I am not sure if I will stick to it. I do not often watch daily drama.

Talk soon...:)

@irilight chingoo i've seen ROH not recal seing HP drama but not sure myself though if this is the type i'd luv to continue much as i missed SCU since his last drama :( Apart fr this i hv so many old ones i'm trying to finish & it will take me some time to get back on track with the new ones :) lol too many dramas & so little time hahaha! i u/stand what you meant, daily dramas cld be v taxing indeed, when i started watching kdramas the most i cld stick to it was up to 2o or 24, it used to be just short kdramas but lately they just go more than 30 or 50! it's OK if that's the only thing we have to do each day but that's def not the case! :)

furthermore when i saw his other charac the playboy kind of role didn't seem to play with SCU, i can handle the other character better hahaha sorry to say!

talk to u nxt time chingoo!

I finally updated the first post with the latest info just now, I haven't been here in a while. I have some updates~ @hibiscus23 @irilight *Tagging the both of you so you can both see this update. ^^

I think this Instagram is run by SCU and his wife, they post a lot of pictures of them with their daughter: https://www.instagram.com/sunnyohoh_/

All the pictures of their family are very adorable. :heart:

Also, I don't know if any of you watched the KBS Drama Awards from a few months ago, but it turns out that SCU won the Male Excellence Award in a Daily Drama for 'The Secret of My Love'. Even though I didn't finish the drama myself (because I decided to take a long break from daily dramas--they can be so emotionally taxing sometimes lol), but I'm happy that he won an award for it. :) 

Below is the KBS Drama Awards with English subtitles, the category that SCU won is at the 1:08:23 mark of the video:

And in other news, it seems like SCU performed for the musical 'Rebecca' again from mid-2017 to January of this year. Here's a English subbed clip with an interview of him and the rest of the 'Rebecca' cast last year:

The clip below has no English subtitles, but this is when SCU appeared on SBS radio to promote 'Rebecca' in September of last year:

Here's a promo clip for 'Rebecca' from last year:

Lastly, this is a clip of SCU performing '하루 또 하루 (Day After Day)' with Luna (cast from 'Rebecca') on the KBS Open Concert program:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzROMtxrZcA

*The above clip cannot be embed, but you can click the link to watch it on youtube directly. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

@Ayame i'm so very sorry hv not seen this posting before as i was on vacation but woah thx for sharing his vids, his family photos, etc. chingoo, how adorable is SCU's baby so beautiful and cute like her father, his wife is pretty too! so happy he won in his latest drama w/c up to now i hvnt really seen the rest, i came to watch in the beginning (few epis that was) but didn't continue :( am so happy for him and hope he does another drama again! he's such a great actor N it's no surprise that he's doing stage again!

hope to come here often as i hv ventured to another thread  lately :) am sure you N our chingoo @irilight hv seen me in other threads hahaha but we'll see you guys again if not here on another soompi thread for sure!

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2018 at 6:29 AM, Ayame said:

I finally updated the first post with the latest info just now, I haven't been here in a while. I have some updates~ @hibiscus23 @irilight *Tagging the both of you so you can both see this update. ^^

@Ayame, sorry for late response.  I have not been much on Soompi. Thank you for all your hard work and updates.

Now, here is a new updated for all.  I think @Ayame and @hibiscus23 will be delighted to hear of Song Chang-Eui upcoming drama.
@Ayame, could you also update the topic with this info. please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Lee Yoo-ri and Song Chang-eui Team Up for "Hide and Seek - Drama"
photo975005.jpg

This is quite the powerhouse pairing for fans of weekend dramas, as Lee Yoo-ri and Song Chang-euirecently confirmed their leading roles in upcoming series "Hide and Seek - Drama". The premise looks dramatic, the characters look intriguing, and the creators are looking good for it.

"Hide and Seek - Drama" explores the fate of the heiress to the nation's largest cosmetics conglomerate, and a woman who had to live that life in her stead, as well as the desires and secrets surrounding the two women. Lee Yoo-ri plays Min Chae-rin, the rising star and executive director of the cosmetics company.

Read full article HERE

@irilight Ooh, thanks for posting the news, I didn't see that yet. I just updated the first post. ^^ Since the news is recent there isn't even a drama thread yet lol. Hopefully there will be one soon. The drama will start airing in August, so it is a bit of a wait though.

18 hours ago, Ayame said:

@irilight Ooh, thanks for posting the news, I didn't see that yet. I just updated the first post. ^^ Since the news is recent there isn't even a drama thread yet lol. Hopefully there will be one soon. The drama will start airing in August, so it is a bit of a wait though.

@Ayame, Thank you very much for updating the first post.
I am excited about this new drama, because I like their pairing, and I like the director. I hope it is a success, and I look forward to finding out more about it. In the meantime, I am thrilled that we have a regular weekly drama with him to look forward to.

On 5/22/2018 at 3:12 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight thx a bunch chingoo i read it from hancinema n was happy to hear he's got another forthcoming drama with another good actress Lee Yoo ri! sounds like a good one! we'll be supporting him of course! :)

hello to all of you here!

Super excited for this drama @hibiscus23.
And I am glad it is MBC, so we know it will be subbed.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:46 AM, Ayame said:

@irilight @hibiscus23  'Hide & Seek' started this weekend. I'm not sure if any of you started watching it yet, but based on some of the reactions I read, it seems like it's pretty good so far. I plan to start watching it tomorrow. At least it's subbed pretty fast by both VIU & Kocowa.

@Ayame, @hibiscus23.  I loved the first 4 episodes... So good... .I just called you both to the drama thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Song Chang Ui 송창의

Archived