Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/30/2015, 8:12:44, MarjorieS said:

Hello  @hibiscus23 hi chingu, just want to say hi and wishing you a very good week and also to @irilight, @suchadiva42, @christinajoyce, cheers to all chingus here and have a great week :-) Love your pix, especially on Saturday Nov 28 , although there are a lot of pix missing :-( Take care and will visit soon chingu ! 

Hello @MarjorieS thnx for your visits as always! i'll check those missing pix later, sometimes i post from w/sites which are hit/miss hahaha & thanks for telling me chingu! hello to other chingus here! TTYL

here's another pix from dcinside link:

source

Hello hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, thanks for your well wishes and let us all have a Happy Friday and a great weekend chingu :-)

I found some vids for Rebecca, one is showing the whole crew practising and the other is showing SCU going home after the practice. Hope you can see the tuduo vid.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jf9uyuAnqAs/?resourceId=109317043_06_02_99

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mVhODKrlz50/?resourceId=109317043_06_02_99

022bd6fdfc039245469ab6d08194a4c27c1e2523

da30b86eddc451da1d505834b0fd5266d21632b4

Source : tieba.baidu    credit andthanks to : lotushelen

Cheers to all the chingus and have a good weekend  :-)

On 12/4/2015, 4:01:23, MarjorieS said:

Hello hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, thanks for your well wishes and let us all have a Happy Friday and a great weekend chingu :-)

I found some vids for Rebecca, one is showing the whole crew practising and the other is showing SCU going home after the practice. Hope you can see the tuduo vid.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jf9uyuAnqAs/?resourceId=109317043_06_02_99

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mVhODKrlz50/?resourceId=109317043_06_02_99

022bd6fdfc039245469ab6d08194a4c27c1e2523

da30b86eddc451da1d505834b0fd5266d21632b4

Source : tieba.baidu    credit andthanks to : lotushelen

Cheers to all the chingus and have a good weekend  :-)

@MarjorieS chingu woah what a big surprise! sori for late reply i was out of town & just getting back now. Many many thnx for your input  luvd them the pix etc. i hv been trying the vid so right now it didn't work but i'll try again later! cool! you're so resourceful & i can't thank you enough chingu! i really can rely on you & i can't wait for Rebecca though we're not able to see it! hope you're having a great weekend & have a good start of the week! mwahhh

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, are you able to see both tuduo vids ? My apologies as I am not able to find the YT, which tends to be more reliable.Yes, indeed SCU is very humble, accommodating and charming. You can tell from the way he treats his fans, so sweet of him indeed. I will try to gather more info on Rebecca and SCU and post. Take care chingu, also wishing you a very good week :-)

2 hours ago, MarjorieS said:

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, are you able to see both tuduo vids ? My apologies as I am not able to find the YT, which tends to be more reliable.Yes, indeed SCU is very humble, accommodating and charming. You can tell from the way he treats his fans, so sweet of him indeed. I will try to gather more info on Rebecca and SCU and post. Take care chingu, also wishing you a very good week :-)

@MarjorieS hello chingu, i was away fr my computer, lots of things to do on w/ends LOL! no need to apologize chingu, you've done so much already for SC & helping me on this thread, it's ok one of these days i'm sure one of his fans wld upload it on YT but i was able to watch it alright! yes you noticed it too how humble he's been & down to earth! awesome guy! I really apprec your digging more about Rebecca i know we're both into this musical play hahaha! You too chingu take care & have a great start of week! thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu w/all my heart! http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/grammyboopz51/Decorated%20images/Patriotic%20Betty%20Boop/BettyBoopStarSpangledBetty-1.gif~c200

Friendship Thank You Betty Boop photo friendship-1-1.gif

source

vid clip from dcinside

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, thanks for all the pix ! Wow, SCU looks so handsome with his co star in Rebecca ( I think is Mrs Danver ). So nice of SCU fans to support and treat him with the Food truck, so warm and encouraging for SCU ( he deserves all that ) :-)  SCU is very diligent and works hard, especially with the Rebecca musical it's no easy job, glad to see that he is so well supported and cared for by all his fans ( especially chingu @hibiscus23 ( hehehe )

BTW, love your BB posting, so so cute and my favorite ! Thanks chingu with appreciation. 

In the middle picture, some fans remarked SCU has such beautiful skin, do you agree ? ( hehehe ) Enjoy ! 26f485ef76c6a7efcfeb2d8dfbfaaf51f1de66b5

33faab096b63f624436148ed8144ebf81b4ca301

211b8c25bc315c60b3dd67158bb1cb134b5477e1

Source : tieba.baidu     credit and thanks to : lotushelen

Hello chingu @MarjorieS thnx v much for the pix and for your frequent visits inspite of your busy sched & taking time to come even though you're busy with your yeobo LSW  & yes i agree 101% about the comment on his smooth skin! :))

i think you're right it's Mrs Danver! LOLhahaha yeah chingu he's got my full support, he deserves it don't you think? i guess he's making you a bit of a fan hahaha of SCU but i'm not twisting your arms at all! Mind you when i first saw him in Heartstring drama i was not a fan at that time I guess Make a Woman Cry made me look at him again & while waiting for it to be subbed i chkd Golden Bride & fell for him! hahaha You're more than welcome for the BB i know you like her :) i really like her too!

photo 259ea96a-c67a-40c5-acd4-ae86738160f5_zpsooo0bdyz.jpg

this one's dedicated to you @MarjorieS he's way of thanking you for your support & input here on his thread! :)

Archived