Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, thanks again for your message and all the SCU pix ! Like his picture in pink, oh and the one where SCU was in korean costume with the adorable little kid, just so so cute ! Look at him swaying and dancing in the Eco village show, makes you want to jump in and join the fun ( hehehe ) He must be having a real good time !  Some pix are missing from your last post, don't worry, must be the computer again :-( Just want to wish you a very good weekend, so good to be with your family, enjoying the peaceful  and comforting family time ( so many sad and unfortunate things happening in this world, right now Paris ) and enjoying all your SCU dramas :-)  Take care chingu ! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, thanks again for your message and all the SCU pix ! Like his picture in pink, oh and the one where SCU was in korean costume with the adorable little kid, just so so cute ! Look at him swaying and dancing in the Eco village show, makes you want to jump in and join the fun ( hehehe ) He must be having a real good time !  Some pix are missing from your last post, don't worry, must be the computer again :-( Just want to wish you a very good weekend, so good to be with your family, enjoying the peaceful  and comforting family time ( so many sad and unfortunate things happening in this world, right now Paris ) and enjoying all your SCU dramas :-)  Take care chingu ! 

@MarjorieS chingu hello again! you're welcome, i'm the one who shld thank you for coming/supporting SC thread! glad you liked the pix in pink - he's pretty in pink hahaha! yeah that one in hanbok costume was fr his drama Woman Who Married 3x, cute isn't it? LOL i know i really think his swaying dance is ummhhh need i say more hahaha so s.xy eh? it really looks like he was having a lot of fun in that Eco Vill shoot! arghhh i know sometimes the pix just disappears before my eyes, i'll try to review the pages & re-post it when i hv time! Oh same to you chingu you'd been so sweet, wish you a happy w/end too w/your loved ones!

so sad to hear about the Paris incident, imagine innocent ppl have been victims of horrible things like that! we'll pray for the rest of their souls, to think that they were there to enjoy some concert & who wld've thought you'll experience something of that nature! unbelievable!

You too hope you're enjoying your yeobo's drama hahaha :)) you too chingu take care & catch up w/you next time! thnx for ev.thing!

here's a thank you kiss from SCU to you chingu hahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/87959.gifhttp://www.4funnies.com/img/msn/animated_emoticons/korean/4funnies_com_animated_emoticons_korean_70.gif

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, just want to drop by and say hello ! Thanks for the SCU kiss, so so cute :-) Ah, love the pix of your yeobo and mine, we can never get tired of looking at them ( hahaha ) I just noticed the little pix of SCU saying " I want to put in a bit piano before the guitar ", is it from a movie ??? Just curious. Found another pix of SCU & LSW ( hehe ) Take care chingu and hope you have a good week !

905b528b4710b91231c28e18c5fdfc039345229b

Source : tieba.baidu LSW    credit and thanks to : manhaiduoduo

Hello @hibiscus23 hi chingu, just want to drop by and say hello ! Thanks for the SCU kiss, so so cute :-) Ah, love the pix of your yeobo and mine, we can never get tired of looking at them ( hahaha ) I just noticed the little pix of SCU saying " I want to put in a bit piano before the guitar ", is it from a movie ??? Just curious. Found another pix of SCU & LSW ( hehe ) Take care chingu and hope you have a good week !

@MarjorieS hello chingu sori for late reply to your msg i got so busy & all that! howdy? nice to always see you here & many thnx for the pix of our guys! hahaha they're so cute together & i agree we nvr get tired seeing them! one of these days i'd like to re-watch LIB just their parts though! ahhhh the gif yes that was from his old drama "Heartstrings", his role was a director of one of the school plays & he was adored by his students! yeah the emoticons kiss are so cute glad you liked them!

You too chingu hope you have a good start of the week! :) as always many many thnx for your support & visits here on SC thread! take care & TTYL!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhb3s3x8la1qe1ztpo1_400.gif here's betty dancing Hawaiian for you & @suchadiva42

Hello @hibiscus23 chingu, dropping by to say hi :-) Thanks for BB dancing Hawaiian, actually I have been there and they do dance like that ( hehehe ) Thanks for all pix, SCU looks handsome in white in Rebecca, ah both of our favorite :-) I guess life is tough to be an actor, he looks so tired in bts of Sleeping Beauty, getting enough sleep is really a luxury for actors/actresses. Feel sorry for your yeobo and mine , lots of times they have to film for three or four days without sleep :-( All the more want to support them ! Busy week for you chingu, take care and talk to you soon. Cheers :-)

@irilight hi hi chingu thnx for your post & i've seen this Dr Frost drama & liked it! yes don't miss it from your to watch list! nice to see you here again! luv him even in those bleached hair! :))

Hi hi to all chingus @MarjorieS @suchadiva42 @christinajoyce @ the girl who @gigglessquiggles HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/time-good-weekend/0009.gif    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bexcCBeF3X0/TqDrWw28G7I/AAAAAAAAmF0/h2gfy7mKeTY/s1600/1friday%2Bcalvin.gif

Hello hello @irilight hi chingu, so good to hear from you ! Thanks for your message and love your pix :-) Also wishing you a very Happy Friday and a good weekend watching your favorite dramas ( hehehe )! 

@hibiscus23 hi hi chingu, knowing you have been very busy, just dropping by to wish you and all chingus here a very Happy and wonderful weekend ! Hope you all have sometime to watch your yeobo and favorite dramas, have fun !

@irilight

Nice of you to visit here --- you're more than welcome! thankx for the pix i saw it yday but didn't hv time to post it here! that's from his latest musical Rebecca! i'm happy to hear you're now watching Syndrome, i did like it too! oh thnx for the link i sure will try to vote! you're cool & resourceful thanks chingu, i'll try to vote after this i'll let you know! Happy w/end to you & other chingus here!

@MarjorieS hey chingu yeah quite busy but hv been trying to come here :) how about you i know you're busy but you still manage to pop in here & thnx v much for your endless support! Happy weekend & happy Saturday too :) TTYL

This vid from his drama Three Times Married Woman cr: YT from 2theK collection

I've said it before & can't help but say this again, Song chang's got the sexiest walk i've seen from any Kactors! :)

Archived