Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

Song Chang Ui's been casted in another drama. :)

Song Chang Ui joins "You Fall for Me"

photo166366.jpg

Actor Song Chang-ee will be acting along with Jeong Yong-hwa and Park Sin-hye on director Pyo Min-soo's new MBC drama "You Fall for Me".

Song Chang-ee will be playing a worldwide theater director who succeeds in performing his own creation in Broadway and gets acknowledgement, returning home in glory. He is a character who still has and loves his own dreams even while leading Jeong Yong-hwa and Park Sin-hye along with other youthful's in their 20s.

He expressed his feelings in saying, "This is my first comeback in a year after "Life is Beautiful". I felt great attraction for the artistic figure full of passion towards the performances. I have also gone through a great deal of learning and teaching to become an actor and I'm thrilled to think I can act that all out".

Meanwhile, new MBC drama "You Fall for Me" will be first broadcast on the 29th of June.

source : Hancinema

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC reveals shots from the poster shoot of “You’ve Fallen For Me”

mii5vr.jpg

On May 30th, MBC revealed some colorful shots from the poster photoshoot for their upcoming drama, “You’ve Fallen For Me“.

Held on the 25th, cast members Jung Yonghwa, Park Shin Hye, Song Chang Ui, So Lee Hyun, and many others gathered up for the very first time. One would never have been able to tell that this was their first meeting, as they exhibited perfect teamwork throughout the shoot.

Yonghwa, who plays the role of guitar prodigy ‘Lee Shin’, posed all day with a guitar in his arms. He commented, “This was the first time all eight of us came together. Although it was a bit awkward at first, we got along fine since we’re of similar age groups.”

Park Shin Hye, who plays the role of the campus ‘goddess’, added, “The night before, I worked all night filming a scene that required me to cry. I was worried today, but I think we all worked well together to create a cute poster.”

As the oldest, Song Chang Ui ran around the set to help everyone warm up to each other. “I think we were able to get a feel of the overall drama through this poster shoot, so I’m very excited.” So Lee Hyun added, “Since it’s a drama with a great director and a great cast, I’m definitely looking forward to how this fresh new drama will turn out.”

The pilot episodes airs on June 29th!

domcy1.jpg

source

May 30, 2011

Song Chang Ui thread edited upon request & goodwill.

Thread previously started by jun ji will now be maintained by Ayame-chan with related actor info, updates, etc. Thank you for the warm effort and all the best.

Everyone please keep on posting and sharing. Also please abide the Korean Dramas & Movies Forum RULES.

^ Whoa! Thanks for the news. Since I've never actually seen any of Song Chang Ui's musicals, I didn't know he worked together with Lisa on a musical. I'm a huge fan of her songs (아름다운 이름 with FTTS and 우린 친구가 될 수 없어 with Brian). Yay, I'm happy for them. XD

And now that I checked, also I see a lot of Korean fans telling Lisa congrats on her twitter (@Lisa_da). xD

^ Whoa! Thanks for the news. Since I've never actually seen any of Song Chang Ui's musicals, I didn't know he worked together with Lisa on a musical. I'm a huge fan of her songs (아름다운 이름 with FTTS and 우린 친구가 될 수 없어 with Brian). Yay, I'm happy for them. XD

And now that I checked, also I see a lot of Korean fans telling Lisa congrats on her twitter (@Lisa_da). xD

thanks for the link ... i will follow her ^^ ..... so you're fan of both xDD jackpot!

Song Chang-Eui And Lisa Begin Their Own “Love Story”

changlisa-20110602.jpg

The actor and singer just revealed they are dating in real life!

“Hedwig and the Angry Inch” brought the two together in 2009, but “Gwanghwamun Love Story” transformed them into lovers. During the March 2011 play practices, Chang-eui and Lisa began dating. The public was unaware of their relationship, but fellow performers and crew members gave them their “break a leg” blessings.

Why didn’t we know about ChangLisa? Could the answer be…we didn’t care? All the signs were there, yet fans were so wrapped up in the play, and their amazing chemistry on stage, we couldn’t see that this particular chemistry was 100% real. Wait a minute, let me check a few dramas and music videos to see if I can spot anymore genuine chemistry….this may take awhile.

Nonetheless, the 32 year-old actor and 31 year-old singer are very happy. Give them all your POPSEOUL fan girl love and support.

source : Popseoul

OMG ... wedding plans? :blink::mellow::blink:

Song Chang Ui and Lisa are dating... marriage?

photo174628.jpg

Actor Song Chang-ee (32) and singer Lisa (31, Jeong Hee-seon) are dating and their plans to get married was carefully approached.

As they are at the start of their 30s and at the age of marriage, despite the fact that they've only been seeing each other for 4 months people are curious about their wedding plans. On SBS "TV News At Night", when they were asked about marriage Song Chang-ee said, "While we are dating we might naturally get married".

The two met in the musical "Gwanghwamun Poem" and grew their love. The two had dates boldly in public after their shows.

Meanwhile, netizens say, "I envy the handsome couple", "Everyone is dating but me", "This is what they call the most difficult in-company dating" and more.

source : Hancinema

Guest jjsweeter0211

Nina :D OMG I'm so happy for him. So many great news today :D. They look great together :wub: . Chang Ui must feel so jealous of his bff Chunhee and he wants to get married too hihi :P

Congratulations to the beautiful couple blush.gif Their love is <3

Cant wait for his new drama and movie :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

3rd Teaser for 'Heartstrings' Drama

Download | Watch @ YouTube

*Download credit to yongsarang.

tsthumbs20110614191326.jpg

======================

110612 MBC Section TV - Hearstrings Drama Interview

Download |

English Translation of Video [cr; saturn.]:

Narration: A bright afternoon, a campus in Seoul, poster shooting of a drama began early in the morning.

Different from Song Chang Eui and So Yi Hyun couple who didn't wake up enough, Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa are vital.

Well, what makes them feel even more sleepy is the quiet music.

Shinhye: Couldn't you play a cheerful music?

Yonghwa: Saranghae~!! (Buhwal - 'Story of you and rain' very noisy hard rock song)

(Definitely youngsters cheers the mood.

The music is switched to cheerful one.)

Narration: As the music is changed, Shinhye became excited.

In addition, Yonghwa's guitar playing. Mood up!

(cute and sweet two persons like a campus couple~)

Narration: They can be called a campus couple.

Shinye plays tricks on Yonghwa again.

But the effect goes to this person.

(Red Sun - wake up spell)

(MBC New Wed/Thr drama - You've fallen for me.

Art college where dance, song, acting and literature are. Four leading roles who run for their dream and their love, friendship, youth and dream.

A young love story.)

Narration: A recognized popular guy Shin. A Gayagum whiz kid, bright girl Gyu Won.

Two persons' heart fluttering campus love story, 'You've fallen for me'.

(Shinhye changed to pretty clothes)

The first leading role is Park Shin Hye.

Shinhye: I am Gayagum player girl, Lee Gyu Won. Who has pure character, spread positive energy.

Reporter: Like comedian No Hong Chul?

Shinhye: Ah Um... !?

(Positive Shin Hye)

Reporter: It's not your first time to act with Jung Yonghwa?

(Shinhye acted with Yonghwa at drama 'You are beautiful')

Shinhye: Yes.

Reporter: How is him? Your junior actor's acting?

(How the senior judges junior actor's acting?)

Shinhye: I was surprised. His face and atmosphere has been changed a lot.

(He has been changed to prince mood~)

I think Shin will be very good looking in this drama.

(Oh, Yonghwa's acting is expected!)

(Fresh- Yonghwa and Shinhye's couple shooting)

Narration: Shin and Gyuwon's couple shooting. Gyuwon already became her role in drama, looks at Shin with lovely eyes.

(Yonghwa's mischivous trick~)

Narration: Yonghwa is busy playing tricks.

But she is doing her job well as senior actress.

(Sweet like lovers)

Yonghwa becomes to smile and admire her.

(Q: It's your first leading role?)

Yonghwa: I feel burdened, and I have a big responsibility.

I am interested in music only. So I may be seen haughty.

('Lee Shin' performed by Jung Yonghwa. interested in nothing but music, a recognized popular guy.)

PD: You have two women partners?

Yonghwa: I feel one-sided love toward my professor.

And who feels like a friend, comfortable student(Park Shin Hye).

It's very complicated.

Reporter: How have you been?

Yi Hyun: I have enjoyed drinks and music.

I was a prima donna. I hurt my leggs, I feel envious to youngsters. "I am still young inside!"

(Finally Song Change Eui woke up)

Narration: Here is another person who is far from youth.

PD: Mr. Song Chang Eui, what is your role?

(I am a director.)

Narration: That's why you kept sitting down.

PD: How do you feel about the mood in filming location?

Chang Eui: They have similar personality.

(Four actors/actresses have same personality?)

Shinhye: How all leading actors/actresses are blood type A.

Yi Hyun: I think we get along well. We are doing well already.

(Blood type A's mentality analysis!)

Director: Get closer. Cheek to cheek.

Narration: But blood As are shy of strangers.

(Couple filming full of love)

Narration: Trying to get closer.

(What is next? after arms around each other's shoulders?)

Narration: They go back to awkward mood.

Shinhye: Thank you for your trouble.

(The symbol of narrow minded, blood type A! - But they are not narrow minded???)

Shinhye: I am not narrow minded person.

Yonghwa: People may think we really are not close.

Shinhye: We are close.

Yonghwa: If I get hurt a little, it last long.

Narration: Now they got closer?

Shinhye: We are not close.

Yonghwa: Woman is as fickle as a reed.

Shinhye: We are not close.

Narration: Yonghwa ssi, then let's get close with me.

Reporter - You've fallen for me (song of 'No Brain')

(No big meaning! Just an opening to meet the title!)

Reporter: It was satisfying performance to my eyes. Mr. Jung Yonghwa, how was my performance?

(Manner)

Yonghwa: It was memorable performance.

Chang Eui: Don't you have other lyric beside 'You've fallen for me' ?

reporter: I will memorize other lyric.

(I didn't memorize lyric... I am sorry...)

reporter: You were sun flower toward Shinhye, now you are sun flower toward So Yi Hyun.

How do you think about older woman?

Yonghwa: I think the age is just a number.

reporter: Then how about 12 years older? (same Chinese zodiac sign)

Yonghwa: ... I think the age is just a number...

reporter: Ms. So Yi Hyun, how do you think about younger man?

Yi Hyun: Till now, I prefer older man. I like a thoughtful man.

(glimpse)

reporter: Mr. Song Chang Eui is oppa to you, isn't he?

Yi Hyun: Yes, he is an old oppa to me. A real professor's age.

(look unkidnly)

Chang Eui: I am a director!!

Shinhye: In drama, where are you from?

Chang Eui: Broadway. I feel somewhat bitter.

Reporter: Guitar genius Mr. Jung Yonghwa, I have a thing to see from you.

Narration: Sexy performance only by Jung Yonghwa.

(He willingly shows. the lip licking)

Yonghwa: Do you like it?

reporter: Yes.

Shinhye, you are genius of Gayagum.

Shinhye: I am a novice, I can't play difficult song, just Arirang?

(A must course to a novice! She mastered Arirang perfectly!!!)

reporter: Not only Gayagum, but also Shinhye is a good singer.

(OST of YAB, first live open)

Shinhye: It's my first time...

(Without word)

reporter: You are a good singer.

If you release a duet album, who do you want to with?

Shinhye: I want FTisland.

(CNBLUE OUT - FT island!!!)

reporter: How high rating do you expect?

Yonghwa: 24%

Yi Hyun: Let's bet on it. Let's bet 10,000 won each.

Yonghwa: Really? Then 22%

(small minded, 2% down)

110612.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

More pictures, links from official site, press conference and more...

Various promo/images from k-drama 'Heartstrings'

cr; everyone @ the 'heartstrings' soompi thread

image15b.png

image24t.png

32619515.jpg

---

'Heartstrings' Press Conference

| Download Link of Video | Download Link of Official Photos from Press Conference

10026081000171000003186.jpg

---

2011.06.23 'Heartstrings' 4 Min. Teaser (Fancam)

| Download

58142090.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been here in forever, college is keeping me busy. But anyway, Song Chang Ui has a new drama, called Syndrome which is going to begin airing on Monday actually. (: You can check out the drama thread here. There's also a preview/highlights clip on youtube for the drama here:

(I updated the info for the drama on the 1st post, by the way.)

Here are some official photos [from the drama thread]:

201202071117526725.jpg

201202071115366716.jpg

• 7 months later...

Back again everyone. ^^ I updated the first post with all the latest info, including linking to the thread of Song Chang Ui's upcoming drama, "The Great Seer". Here are some videos relating to his upcoming drama.
The Great Seer BTS Interview w/Song Chang Ui

The Great Seer - Teaser

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

SCU to appear in another drama. You can find the soompi thread: click here. Here's the article on the drama:
Song Chang Eui Reveals Strong Ties With Writer Kim Soo-hyun, Joins SBS ‘Thrice Married Woman’AQWGLZj.jpg
With his performance in Musicals and appearance in TV dramas , Song Chang Eui seems highly active learning that he will be returning in small screen and was cast in writer Kim Soo Hyun’s drama project once again.

In the drama “Thrice Married Woman”, Song Chae Eui will play the role of Jung Tae Won, Lee Ji Ah’s divorced ex-husband who has a caring nature.
He will join the full-scale script reading rehearsal for  ‘Thrice Married Woman’ on October 8 after appearing in the musical ‘Hedwig and the Angry Inch‘. Readily responding to the call of the writer, Song Chang Eui’s affection for Kim Soo Hyun was revealed.
Song Chang Eui and writer Kim Soo Hyun had worked together two-and-a-half years ago in 2010 SBS drama “Life Is Beautiful”, epitomizing perfectly good reputation from the viewers for his portrayal of a homosexual character with Lee Sang Woo.
He also made a cameo appearance in SBS “A Thousand Days Promise” starring So Ae and Kim Rae Won, also penned by writer Kim Soo Hyun, lifted the extraordinary affection for the writer. Every time that the actor performs in a musical, Kim Soo Hyun always cheer and watched together with Song Chang Eui.
“Thrice Married Woman” centers around the story of a mother and her two daughters in a house. It is a follow-up drama to the currently airing SBS weekend drama “Goddess Of Marriage”, to be directed by PD Son Jung Hyun of “All About My Romance” and “Princess Lulu”.
source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived