Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

his new music video :)

[MV]Song Chang Eui - 사랑이라는 이유로

hi cutiepie, is this song sang by Song Chang Eui??

Because the voice in this song is of a higher pitch than the song he sang in Golden Bride.

The MV stated his name and i would assume that it is sang by him....

if it is really sang by him....i wish he can release an album............ he has a very good voice!

Anyway, i heard another version sang by another singer, but the song is slower and voice sounds older....kekeke

Guest Mariposa28

Hello everyone

im new in this thread, just watched an MV with this gourgous and fell in love with him, he's ssoooo cute, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

i knew that he made few dramas, anyone can recommand one for me?

oh i just found this news of him in my daily.com

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...808300724081112

seems that they talk about his new drama, can anyone translate it please?? thanks

Guest mercuria

i have been watching golden bride here in Singapore recently and find chang ui and young ah such a compatible couple. their chemistry is really great and the way they portray their love is so natural, like some of the other drama i saw where the on-screen couple really dated in real life. does anyone knows if they could be dating?

Anyone of you heard song chang ui singing during his jan 08 birthday party?

He was singing the song in musical style....

It is nice..and his voice is really powerful!!! especially the last part.....

watch it here: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_v...mp;urlstr=video

after hearing him singing, i really hope to see him in musical play.......

btw, in GB last episode, he sang 'Born to be Loved' with the 'son' in the drama for Jin Joo...anyone has the audio of his singing in the drama?

And anyone has the audio of this song he sang at his birthday party? PM me if you have... Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are 2 lead actors in this movie. But since his name comes after the other guy who I'm not so familiar with, I guess SCU got 2nd billing. Hope this movie will do well. The trailer I saw earlier had a '50s western feel and seems quite intriguing.

Guest cutiepie

hi cutiepie, is this song sang by Song Chang Eui??

Because the voice in this song is of a higher pitch than the song he sang in Golden Bride.

The MV stated his name and i would assume that it is sang by him....

if it is really sang by him....i wish he can release an album............ he has a very good voice!

Anyway, i heard another version sang by another singer, but the song is slower and voice sounds older....kekeke

yep, SCE sings it :)

Thanks cutie for the pics. He looks so cute as always. For someone who's pushing 30 pretty soon, SCU still has a baby face that's so adorable. He seems to have a lot of projects together with KJE. Are they hitting on each other by any chance? :unsure:

Does anyone know how much a star like him get paid for shooting promotional campaigns like this? Wonder if it's more or less comparable to Chinese stars. :rolleyes:

Guest rm_buffy

i don't thing SCU and KJE is hitting each otrher 'coz we all know KJE is already taken but i've read somewhere the trans of KJE and SCU's interview that his getting to know LYA, the one who starred with him in Golden Bride but i don't know if until now they do still the same since there are no news from them.

My bad! I've just realised that, KJE was the actress from Marrying Mafia who I loved alot during those days. But since then I assumed that she didn't become famous and totally forgot abt her. Until yesterday when I looked up her profile then I realised she was one of my favs after all. Clumsy me! No wonder why they called her SCU's senior. :)

How did you guys get the catalogue pics down anyway? I tried but there was no SAVE function when I was on the official website.

Guest Mariposa28

find this article, seemed that Chang Ui participated in a show with lee wan

송창의 "손가락 절단에 3개월간 거머리요법 완치"

2008102101471010011qd8.jpg

2008102108310510011vb9.jpg

[뉴스엔 김예나 기자]

배우 송창의가 촬영도중 손가락 하나가 절단되는 사고를 당했다고 폭탄발언해 출연자들을 당황케 했다.

송창의는 20일 방송된 SBS '야심만만 시즌2-예능선수촌'에 출연해 "3개월동안 거머리와 한시도 떨어지지 않고 살았던 적이 있다"고 독특한 경험을 고백해 호기심을 자아냈다.

송창의는 이어 "촬영 도중 사고로 오른쪽 손가락 하나가 절단된 적이 있다"면서 "우여곡절 끝에 4~5시간에 걸친 접합수술을 받았으나 그 이후 거머리 치료를 받아야 했다"고 털어놓았다.

송창의는 "응급처치를 어렵게 받고 병원에 갔지만 오히려 함부로 손가락을 붙여왔다고 의사에게 혼났었다. 다행히 수술을 잘 마쳤지만 그 이후에 3개월동안 한 마리에 2만 5천원인 거머리를 이용해 손가락 재생 치료를 받았었다"고 말했다.

한편 송창의는 뮤지컬 '헤드윅' 출신으로 즉석에서 깜짝 공연을 펼쳐 출연자들을 흠뻑 빠져들게 만들었다. 여장한 본인 모습이 어떠냐는 질문에 송창의는 일순간 고민도 없이 "바비인형 같다"고 대답해 현장을 웃음바다로 만들었다.

credit newsen

Archived