B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^yeah I thought there was another one already around. I was expecting this thread to be really big.

I love BoA since she was the one that made me into Kpop and she introduced me into the whole Kpop thing hehe ^^ I wouldn't be here without her!

Guest jessiep

^ I think she did not get an award .

Yes, she did. Boa got a bonsang from MBC...:) (it's just that she couldn't attend the event, like any other years)....

Guest MADOKAI

Boa is awesome.

B= Beat

O= Of

A= Asia

I love her song, singing....heck, everything! She rocks...one of mah fav singers... =3 Heh heh...thanks google for pics!

LayerHP3.png

boa3.jpg

103109.jpg

ooo isn't boa like one of the richest singers? haha

i was reading this korean rich list on wikpedia encyclopedia and her name was mentioned XD haha

and she was the only famous person mentioned. besides those business ppl. haha

i thought it was cool

i was a big fan of BoA's ever since 6th grade.... so... eversince her first album XD i was very amazed of how young she was.

i used to hate her...but i like her alot now!! SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE FEMALE KOREAN CELEBRITIES INCLUDING SONG HYE KYO, KIM TAE HEE ETC.

Guest kaylah^18

BoA taking apart in the movie theme song

BoA has been selected to sing the theme song for Oscar winning director Roman Polanski's new movie, "Oliver Twist." It's a remake of the original movie, made in 1948. BoA helped write the lyrics to the song, titled "everlasting," which is a ballad about traveling. It will be released as her first single this year.

C: arirangtv.com

Guest jessiep

BoA taking apart in the movie theme song

BoA has been selected to sing the theme song for Oscar winning director Roman Polanski's new movie, "Oliver Twist." It's a remake of the original movie, made in 1948. BoA helped write the lyrics to the song, titled "everlasting," which is a ballad about traveling. It will be released as her first single this year.

C: arirangtv.com

i heard of this news before too...this is great for Boa and her "Everlasting" PV is really good...interesting symbolism and a very elegant/pretty Boa in there...

i agree with the people here, her everlasting song is one of her best. Does anyone know where i can find the mp3 for it...i have the video.

Guest adikkeluangman

Singer BoA's Story Printed by Oxford University Press

2006-01-11

boa_l.jpg

The success story of singer BoA (20), "an Asian star," has been carried in a textbook

published by the Oxford University Press.

First printed in September of last year, the textbook, entitled "Totally True" and

featuring interesting real-life stories that have happened around the world, is an

English reading text for secondary school students.

The chapter entitled "Making an International Star" which begins on page 78 deals

with the story of how BoA happened to launch her singing career when she

accompanied her older brother to a singing audition. The story relates how BoA

underwent training in singing, dancing and foreign languages and finally became an

influential Asian singer, whose ability has been recognized by MTV, which even

developed a "BoA" cartoon.

In addition to BoA, the same chapter also introduces violinist Sarah Chang under the

subtitle "Becoming a World-Famous Violinist." The story relates how Chang began

playing the violin at the age of 3 and became a world-renowned violinist by age 23.

These developments became known on Jan. 10, when E*PUBLIC, the sole Korean

agent for the import and distribution of books published by the Oxford University

Press since 1987, released the book to the public.

"This book has been published by the Oxford University Press as a reading text for

students in non-English-speaking regions. So, it has many familar stories that have

happened around the world. This time, it introduces the stories of BoA and Sarah

Chang, who are already growing up as world stars, beyond Asia," said an official

from E*PUBLIC.

c: KBS Global News

Archived