B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest darkanqelxp

i cant wait for her newest album.....outgrow

everlasting came out at #3 in the oricon charts.....but its been dropping ever since

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VitaDolce*

Maybe Boa ... should make another upbeat songs ... rather than ballads since there are so many artists who do that ... she should make another dance/upbeat album ...

Guest jessiep

Maybe her outgrow album might get #1.

Anyways Everlasting went up to 15. :)

I know...and i'm glad to see the single moving back up... :P

Guest jingjuna

umm just wondering but does anybody have a picture of the so called next BoA?? my friend really wants to see the picture and i didnt know where to ask but here

Guest suejinners

umm just wondering but does anybody have a picture of the so called next BoA?? my friend really wants to see the picture and i didnt know where to ask but here

which one? lol there's sooo many girls taht have been labeled the next boa... i should know cause i always post them in the korean celeb thread -__-;;

Guest suejinners

^ haha well i don't think any other company can afford her.

Sm raised her as a gasoo. its her home. icant imagine her any where else.

Boa jjang<3

no one could never ever top Boa, period.

wat she's accomplished in the age of 19 is amazing...i don't think there'll be 2nd Boa....even if there's girls jsut as talented(which i doubt) and gifted....they wouldn't have Boa's strength and drive to be No.1

plus Boa is also very very lucky to have the opportunities she's been getting all these yrs..

so...Boa is Boa...no one can ever replace her..even if she dies down for a bit...

i hope she'll find her own happines...have a family or something.. i remember her saying wanting a family or somthing...

i wonder about Boa's height though....i don't think she has 160cm...157,8 perhaps?!

Archived